It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took the high road

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I was millimeters away from hitting the send button on a sarcastic somewhat nasty comment towards some of the newer folks around here that have been causing some trouble.

That is actually what they want me to do and then turn it around to show everyone how evil we are.

Not going to do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is a good example of what many of us need to do sometimes, including myself. I've often written out a relatively longish post, andthen just closed the window without sending on purpose (done it many times accidentally too). Its satisfying to get it off your chest even if you don't send it.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I was millimeters away from hitting the send button on a sarcastic somewhat nasty comment towards some of the newer folks around here that have been causing some trouble.

That is actually what they want me to do and then turn it around to show everyone how evil we are.

Not going to do it.

Oookay? And this is a topic why?

[edit on 11-2-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Intrpid- I am sure you have seen all the nonsence going on here. Something needs to be done to end the trolling and name calling.

This was my way to start the end of it if posible.

yes this has nothing to do with SS's but neither does the garbage that has been filling the threads for the last week.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Maybe you should have taken that road earlier corsig and you wouldn't have this trouble in the first place.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm glad that you showed restraint, the internet is the hardest place to do that. However, I see no relevance to the board in this thread.

Closed.

top topics

join