It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I have some information(john titor)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
about the time machine that john titor supposibly built. I knew titor personally and the reason where that there are recent lights in the skys is becuase of testing of the gravimetric compensator research has been going in in the time machine since the late 60's with the time experiments of N. A. Kozyrev. it wasn't until december 2004 that GE developed a film netronium(solid neutrons) that deflected the time particles which enabled s sphere of timelessness to develop. John had a difficulty of describing the physics behind it. I do understand the physics. the device has the problem of causing disturbances in the electrical nature of the earth.

I did not want to come forward until the interest had died down.




posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well welcome to ATS and be prepared to be inundated with questions and naysayers. I look forward to reading this thread if it progresses.

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Sauron]

Just to say this is the wrong forum for this topic, this forum is just to say hello to the members and give a bit of a description of your self, so again welcome to ATS

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Sauron]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i thought interest in john titor died a long time ago. most here do not believe his story, even though he may of got some details right about our time line future. he just did not stay around long enough on the internet to give us proof.

any one can make these claims, you will need more, to get people to believe you on this board.

why not give us a picture of him and his time machine if you knew him personally. if any of it is true and you knew him, you would want to take some photos.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i have met john titor, he showed me the time machine



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaCokaNostra
i have met john titor, he showed me the time machine


do you have a photo, of you two together with the machine. i personally do not believe the story or that you knew him, but i will play along. you will need more than i knew him on this board, no offence but you can understand we get hoaxes all the time.

did he tell you anything more from the future that he did not let out.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
andy1033 i wouldn't believe a word that came from LaCokaNostra he,s been warned once and fooling around on other forums today. as for the titor clam untill some one has better prof than the alleged titor such as a picture or a written signed document i think we should close this topic, its only going to start trouble.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibm5100
about the time machine that john titor supposibly built. I knew titor personally and the reason where that there are recent lights in the skys is becuase of testing of the gravimetric compensator research has been going in in the time machine since the late 60's with the time experiments of N. A. Kozyrev. it wasn't until december 2004 that GE developed a film netronium(solid neutrons) that deflected the time particles which enabled s sphere of timelessness to develop. John had a difficulty of describing the physics behind it. I do understand the physics. the device has the problem of causing disturbances in the electrical nature of the earth.

I did not want to come forward until the interest had died down.


Welcome ibm5100.

Is it safe to assume you mean't Neutronium?



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonine
andy1033 i wouldn't believe a word that came from LaCokaNostra he,s been warned once and fooling around on other forums today. as for the titor clam untill some one has better prof than the alleged titor such as a picture or a written signed document i think we should close this topic, its only going to start trouble.



are you the one who snitched on me??

think ive been warned like 5 times and i dont know why...



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaCokaNostra

Originally posted by neonine
andy1033 i wouldn't believe a word that came from LaCokaNostra he,s been warned once and fooling around on other forums today. as for the titor clam untill some one has better prof than the alleged titor such as a picture or a written signed document i think we should close this topic, its only going to start trouble.



are you the one who snitched on me??

think ive been warned like 5 times and i dont know why...


Ask the mods, they will probably inform you about your non-constructive non-sensical posts.

But I'm just guessing.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join