It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Helix Nebula Near Center of the Milky Way

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i had some u2u's about what is a golden triangle.....do you have some links?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Divide any number in the Fibonacci sequence by the one before it, for example 55/34, or 21/13, and the answer is always close to 1.61803. This is known as the Golden Ratio, and hence Fibonacci's Sequence is also called the Golden Sequence. Unlikely though it might seem, this series of numbers is the common factor linking rabbits, cauliflowers and snails.

Like cauliflowers and rabbits, snails too are touched by nature's golden ratio. Draw a rectangle in the proportions of the golden ratio, then draw consecutively smaller 'golden rectangles' within it and join diagonal corners with an arc. The result is a perfect snail shell.

Fibonacci's Midas touch may have given mathematicians the blueprint for Mother Nature herself!

www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex
i had some u2u's about what is a golden triangle.....do you have some links?

Golden Triangle

A golden triangle is an isosceles triangle in which the two longer sides have equal lengths and in which the ratio of this length to that of the third, smaller side is the golden ratio.

This is the shape of the triangles found in the points of pentagrams.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey there.. I was just watching this movie which is probably really interesting to people who's google searches include words like "annunaki" or "stargate," but the speaker in the film just went over an old legend which reminded me of this thread, so here it is:

He said that the Mayans believed that in 2012 a "ladder" will emerge from the center of the galaxy and from the ladder will emerge a god of enlightenment who comes to earth through a "serpent rope."

The speaker of this presentation believed that the "serpent rope" is a worm hole/stargate.

The shape of the mayans galaxy image and the ladder reminded me of two things, the actual shape of our galaxy and the ladder-shaped or DNA shaped nebula at it's center:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whoo.. well I hope its an enlightenment being of some sort =p

If it were, whats taking it so long.

/7A

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join