It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life and growth.. in this new age-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How are things? How are u.. how are you growing? what are your experiences.. how do you see them.? In what kind of light do you put yourself? how is communication? do you grow a lot? in your mind? are you freeing your barriers, experiencing the no limitations of the mind. getting awarer, every day, continuing this road, every step at a time, becoming more aware of your feelings getting lighter every day, seeing more of yourself.. choose your life, choose how you want to live!à experiencing yourself and expressing yourself, righteously, this continuous flow of insight and understanding yet not knowing just experiencing..

the inside

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
have only just truly realised the simplicity of the path so simple but yet so hard eh?
anyway much releasing of everything that does not bring more awareness constant expantion of mind and "feeling"
i bring awareness to my whole city just by being aware of them. people grow in the stillness you can bring

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well a wise man knows that he knows nothing. With that being said,I think it is imperative that people realize that they can't know anything with any degree of certainty.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Only with the degree of uncertainity, will certainely become uncertainely certain.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
that doesn't look to good, menguard;

well Dhaerma, when things are hard, knowledge of things can make it lighter, as in fact to enlighten yourself.

sometimes, things will be put into another perspective, which gives another sight on things, it helps to become stable and relaxed, calmness.

it is like we've build an onion of ourselves, I eplain;

it goes far, trough childhood, from birth, experiencing was, sometimes we've pushed things aside, never to look at it again, but it is still there!!

so it is unaccepted, but a part of the whole!, turn around and accept, that's what life's about. it will put you through stages of acceptance, and your perspective on it, I mean, your behavior because of it, once completely accepted, it becomes yourself and your actions! pure it. the whole you've become!

accepting what is real..

this can indeed give hard times to ya Dhaerma, but understanding and insight gives freedom, to move on./

SpeakerofTruth, as I've been instructed, knowing, the known and that which knows, is one thing, holy trinity, yet I have to meditate on that;

top topics

join