It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prophecy of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is my current interpretation of future events involving those written in the book of revelation as well as quranic end times material.

Israel and the Palestinians will continue fighting sporadicly.

Eventually, they will make peace and a Palestinian state will be established.

East Jerusalem will become jointly owned by both countries, or become an autonomous portion of the city for all world citizens.

Eventually, Israel will either unilaterally or bi-laterally begin building the 3rd temple. This temple will not destroy al-aqsa mosque during its creation, but rather encompass it within the compound. In other words the temple will be smaller than biblical times and on its' side some meters away the al-aqsa mosque and dome of the rock will still be intact and used. Jews and muslims will worship side by side in their respective buildings.

-or-

If done unilaterally, there wont be dual worship and there wont be cooperation. however, the al-aqsa mosque will not be taken down to avoid further muslim outrage.

Animal sacrifices and burnt offerings will be reinstituted at the new temple. This will happen in the reign of the next pope's tenure.

Islamic outrage at the new temple, combined with radical elements and rogue regimes, will provoke plans of war with Israel.

War begins. Russia provides logistics and weapon support to Muslim factions. The European Union does not get involved, or become critical of Israel's use of certain 'weaponry' (nuke possibly). The United States assists Israel in the same manner Russia will be assisting the muslim world.

Further into the war, with the world condemning Israels actions, the United States becomes involved in the war directly, possibly due to a terrorist attack on home soil, or due to an attack on a military base in the middle east.

Muslim masses mobilize, the citizenry become soldiers and leave their homes to go westward. Possibly under one claiming to be the Mahdi. U.S forces end up deploying defensively in Palestine and Israel, as well as Jordan, to keep the peace.

Doesnt work, are pushed back much like Korean War, a scene like Dunkirk from world war 2 emerges in the coastal area of Israel and Lebanon.

Enter the battle of armageddon. A nuclear weapon is detonated, likely @ Moab. The tide is turned, a mass route.

Russia launches because of the U.S. and Israel both using a nuclear weapon. It hits something American.

Then nuclear holocaust ensues.

Israel is destroyed/evacuated. Peace is finally reached after a 3rd to a 6th of the world's population is dead. Post-war a city is named New Jerusalem, and an era of peace is ushered in due to man almost anihillating himself.

[edit on 2/11/2007 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
since 2001 there has been constant murdering in oil related countries. This is a oil cartel. It's all about the money, even if it was a NWO. If that's the case the NWO is a bunch of criminals. These guy's have a monopoly on the world under different names but all work under bilderberg. I thought monopolys were illegal. And they have us living low standards of living while they continue to use our money and blood to raise their profits.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've read about the Bilderberg group, and the global conspiracy you speak of.

However, I do not think the world's elite have a monopoly, because capitalism sets brother against brother by nature. Even friends must compete for the dollar.

I see the world at a point where there are 2 main groups of elite in direct opposition to each other.

One is naturally the western elite, the european elite, the conservative democrats and such.

Then there is the other group, with mostly asian elites, middle eastern elites, and especially russians.

These 2 factions vie for the profits, but they cannot both be #1. They cant both make out like bandits, one has to prosper over the other according to the rule of capitalism.

in this age of globalizing capitalism anyway.

if you only had 2 people, and forced them into a capitalist dog eat dog mentality, they wont join up and prosper together, with a single monopoly, despite it being the best option on paper.

no, they will compete for the resources. money, oil like you say.

in those oil countries, theres 2 factions commiting those murders. The U.S./U.N./NATO/Coalition, and the "other group". this other group wants nationalization of oil resources to gain wealth. But then the western global elites exploiting the oil in those countries will lose profit, so a competition is had. arguably, the locals have more say over it, but to a man with no moral standard the western elites have more say over it, because they can force it through strength of arms among other things. survival of the fittest they think. the clever bird gets the worm while the rest starve.

So to sum it up, yes the U.S. is evil. But so are all the nations, there isn't a single one operating under conditions that make them totally innocent. It's who has the better gun really.. and if you dont even have a gun, surely they arent going to let you grab one, and if someone tries to hand it to you, they'll shoot them! (Iran researching nuclear tech/Russia building plants for them)

[edit on 2/11/2007 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You know i love you runetang...but it is TOO LATE

the choicing's already done - the spelling bee is won
and word came down to me this afternoon

that the work was a success
peace is going to come
sooner than later
and no more killing

NO MORE KILLING

I WILLED IT

and my will has been quite well done
these most recent days

and what's done for tomorrow is always declared today after being cast yesterday

and so tomorrow is the last day which doesn't mean anything more than
there is no more time limits on anything whatsoever
including our personal life

ALL WE ARE SAYING
IS
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

IMAGINE

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am not convinced of violence on such a scale, it's what i have read from john's apocalypse. He foresaw quite alot..

I am peace oriented.. I do not favor war, and i'd prefer if it didn't happen.

a day will come when it wont happen any longer, and that day will be a day within days that none are bound by 24 hours, but rather endlessly, with 1,000 years of days.

pacmanthreesigns

[edit on 2/13/2007 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I am not convinced of violence on such a scale, it's what i have read from john's apocalypse. He foresaw quite alot..

Well - yes - but everyone sees what they see in what he saw. The whole thing seems to be more of a 'who is the beloved disciple' get to the finish line kind of thing.

I am peace oriented.. I do not favor war, and i'd prefer if it didn't happen.

ME TOO
ME TOO
ME TOO

MAKE LOVE
NOT WAR

i feel oh so strongly about that! I think, since you and I prefer it did not happen then it will not. We are two in agreement and by being two in His Name we are not alone! A three strand cord is not easily broken.

a day will come when it wont happen any longer, and that day will be a day within days that none are bound by 24 hours, but rather endlessly, with 1,000 years of days.

YES! I think we have a unanimous committee decision on that one, too!
YES! I told ya!

pacmanthreesigns

keep 'em coming, love!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Muhahahahahaha war IS SWEET hehe more fighting for victory [AKa]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by RazorFang]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I shouldn’t state my opinion on this; I have no desire to argue it over with anyone!

I don’t think God will allow a third temple to be built. I know there are things being prepared, and stuff in the works, but…so far nothing! I remember reading about the red heifer and various other things.

Here’s why I don’t believe God will allow another Temple to be built. I think it would be a slap in the face, because Christ was the ultimate sacrifice, there is no need for anymore sacrificing to take place for mankind’s sins. It’s already been paid for! Not overlooking the fact that Christ is the Temple.

John 2: 18: Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19: Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20: Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21: But he spake of the temple of his body.

KJV

My thoughts anyhow................

[edit on 3/6/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Who says because they build a 3rd temple, it out-does Jesus? surely not I.

Who says they cant build A temple which they call "the 3rd one" claiming lineage which it really doesn't even have due to the crafter's hands and thus, it is not a slap to Jesus it is just .. a pile of stones arranged nicely.

And on this pile of stones and in it they will re institute animal sacrifice sometimes, because certain extremist rabbi's in Israel do that TODAY with their religious groups, I read an article saw the pics etc. So it isn't too much to think that if they were crazy enough to build it, they would be crazy enough to do animal sacrifice as it sayeth in the Torah / Tanakh.

Who would they be worshipping in this temple they call 3rd? not God, but someone they called God. an perhaps this was the Deceiver. And perhaps this is where an anti-moshiach would come from.

I think God would allow it to happen and laugh at their soon to be writhing in pain asses..

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Okay.

They would animal sacrifice, I'm sure of it.

I'll just keep my mouth shut, and see what happens. Maybe you are right, maybe God would allow it?

top topics

join