It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The INTEL Truth about Apollo and the Moon...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Not to go off topic and i apologize but Ive got a few questions here Southpaw. You have laid some supposed things about yourself that could be construed as so called credentials as to you and your "shooters" and things like that. Answer a few questions for me if you could.

You said you usually post on navyseals.com but thats been a while, your last post was sept 6th of last year asking this question.

Is it important to give special attention to one's feet? What's considered "proper" care?

What are the most frequently worn boots for desert ops? mountain ops? arctic ops?

Thanks

SP

With all the military you have working for you, wouldnt you be able to ask them that kinda of question? And if you are soliciting work for a new company that is supposed to be up to date tactifully along with everything else, wouldnt you want a website that is upto date also? Im just curious of your "credentials". The only thing i can find about your website and your LLC is posts and listings made by you and the whois about it. So you and krusnei llc are sounding like you and you alone. I find no Krusnei LLC in the alabama registry.

Now to what you think and believe. I was in your boat a few years ago after years of digging and digging and searching and reading and seeing that not only are there thousands of rabbit holes, but they are all tied together. Then i decided to live life and get away from the computer screen for a while. Can you give us some references to this multitude of Search crew that you have hired also? I havent seen any links from you but google to backup your claims and anyone can do searches, see what i found in just half hour of looking?

If you are just an excitedly informed person then welcome to ATS. But please no need to try to impress anyone with your so-called resume and non existent LLC. after reading all of your posts across the board, it just became your calling card of throwing that stuff in there. True Knowledge impresses the people around here, not a lackluster resume.

As always these are just my opinions, noone elses. Just need some help with your info cuz i have real friends that do a form of that work and they never heard of you either. You seem to have a genuine passion for what you say and i can respect that, lets get these questions answered and i can move forward with hopefully having some great debate with another new member to ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
That quote you put in there was there for a purpose.

Commander Mark Divine is the owner of Navyseals.com. Mark was a wall street financial advisor, who decided to try out the Navy. He served with ST3 and is now a reservist. He referred me to Master Chief Kory Knowles, who works out of St Pete Florida, to assist me in getting back to the Navy and to BUD/S and then the Teams.

Mark and I have talked over the phone - his mobile is programmed in my phone - we've emailed many times... but never met face to face. When I was recently in CA we were planning on it b/c he was doing some instructional work at BUD/S... the last day I was there we ended up touching base as his schedule was crazy... we were no more than 2 miles apart and didn't manage to pull it off.

I am NOT a SEAL and never have been. I HAVE been a "moderator" on his site, however, and am in process... LONG process of MAYBE going back to the Navy. Right now, my "baby" company needs me. There are a mob of folks leaving a couple companies to put this gig together...

That question about feet... That particular question is an important one. It was posted, I believe, in a forum where high school kids ask operators about stuff that "matters".

I posted that question, because Mark had asked me to maintain a role with the NSC community by asking important questions, being active on the boards, being encouraging to the "kids" on the site, "keeping the peace", etc...

There's a post in there somewhere where Mark actually announces that Southpaw and Wyldblue were going to be assisting as the "hall monitors" I think he called it.

I understand what to do with my feet... LOL... trust me.

In fact, I'm also a lifetime member of the UDT/SEAL Museum in Ft Pierce FL, and have been talking to Jim Wallace of the UDT/SEAL Association, who also frequents NSC, about our company marketing for the museum in the future.

Jim is a plankowner of SEAL Team 2... having worked directly with Dick Marcinko... the "Rogue Warrior". I was at his house drinking beer with him only a couple months ago... and NO I'm not gonna tell ya where he lives. He is JimJr on www.navyseals.com

IF you want to verify THAT... just go ask Jim WHO has his copy of the book "Hunters and Shooters"... and WHO had that book signed by owner of McP's pub (and also a SEAL) Greg McPartland ... may as well ask how bad he's gonna kick my A** for taking so long to get back up to his place with it as well... LOL!

There's nothing to hide here, Bro... But I think that's OUTSTANDING work on your part!

You ever do any investigation work?

SPout

[edit on 12/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
With all the military you have working for you, wouldnt you be able to ask them that kinda of question? And if you are soliciting work for a new company that is supposed to be up to date tactifully along with everything else, wouldnt you want a website that is upto date also? Im just curious of your "credentials". The only thing i can find about your website and your LLC is posts and listings made by you and the whois about it. So you and krusnei llc are sounding like you and you alone. I find no Krusnei LLC in the alabama registry.

SOUTHPAW REPONSE
Actually, you're mistaken. I think I mentioned the website issue on this site. It's being transferred from one "holder" to another. I don't handle it, so I don't know too much about it. I actually asked my COO to just take it down til it's finished being built because it looks ridiculous like it is.

KRUSNEI, LLC is an Alabama Company... Unless Tim registered it in Louisiana. I told him I don't care. Either way works for me. So check LA records as well. Also, AL is SLOW... it may not have been added yet. Remember... this whole gig started in 2006. The paperwork was not filed that long ago.

KRUSNEI is

>>> NOTICE. TEXT REMOVED FROM THIS SPACE RELEVENT TO KRUSNEI UPPER LEVEL STAFFING

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
SILVERADO WROTE

As always these are just my opinions, noone elses. Just need some help with your info cuz i have real friends that do a form of that work and they never heard of you either. You seem to have a genuine passion for what you say and i can respect that, lets get these questions answered and i can move forward with hopefully having some great debate with another new member to ATS.

SOUTHPAW RESPONDS
Your friends work in which industry, Catastrophe or Tactical? NEITHER will know us yet. US Tactical in California knows who we are, but that's only because Mark Divine is also the President of THAT... and www.navyseals.com. Col Robert is trying to work his contacts at Blackwater and Triple Canopy to get our guys (which is really just a roster at this point... as I'd stated before when I explained Leucocyte) overseas work... and make our company some money in the process.. it will be seamless for the shooter.

The border stuff is NOT what those companies are after... for the most part. It's a niche we kinda wanna tackle, if you will.

I appreciate you noting the 'passion". I like your research skills... nice. But I hope you are realizing that timing and some "confusing" statements have led you to the wrong conclusion...

Kinda the same way I see people thinking ET is here to help us... LOL... wow... that's a weird synchronicity to be sure!

We really do have a CAT roster of about 600 adjusters. We really do have a partner company in Georgia that handles our Estimates and Audits. That relationship is NEW too... In fact, our marketing campaign only commenced a few weeks ago.

LOL! If you still have doubt... I say... RESERVE JIDGEMENT. LOL

We'll be making steady progress forward over the ensuing months. I can even give you updates... and when the website revision is up... you'll catch that for sure... LOL...

I wish I could have you come close to my head like some certain little "guys" do... and download my whole "thing"... then you'd understand the misunderstanding. I'm gonna embrace it though. Because this one I KNOW I can PROVE. And then we can ALL implement THIS as an example of WHY we must RESERVE JUDGEMENT.

SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You said you usually post on navyseals.com but thats been a while, your last post was sept 6th of last year asking this question.

That statement is incorrect as well. I've posted there within the last week at the most. How did you come to that conclusion? All you have to do is go to the Hooch... I'm all over the place in there... it's usually where I stop in and say "hey" to everybody...

btw... it's where I've encouraged people to come over HERE...

FYI

AND I've already had one guy from HERE U2U me asking about CAT work. He's in TX and I'm not saying a word about who he is unless HE says that is okay to do. I sent him on to Vince as well. And have email Vince about HIM.

Another FYI

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You're trying to tell us that Aliens decided to collude with the American government in gaining access to DNA and other biological needs when a species capable of interstellar travel could just as likely abduct and kidnap the billions under the poverty line without ever being noticed?

That makes no sense.

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
You're trying to tell us that Aliens decided to collude with the American government in gaining access to DNA and other biological needs when a species capable of interstellar travel could just as likely abduct and kidnap the billions under the poverty line without ever being noticed?

That makes no sense.

Luxifero

Negative. What I am telling you is that a trade very well could have been made where US DoD traded access to DNA for technology. period. The rest of that analysis is YOURS alone.

If you want my ENTIRE analysis... you have to understand that I really don't think they are travelling FROM anywhere... just as it has been ASSUMED here that the Earth could NOT possibly be hollow... it is ASSUMED that ET comes from the stars...

Yet abductees maintain the smell of SULFUR... Well folks... implementing some real simple logic and Ockhams Razor here...

1) there ARE entities
2) they stink like sulfur
3) the earth has NOT been PROVEN to be solid

You must stop yourself and merely say... WHAT IF? And THEN... you go PROVE it CANNOT BE SO. THEN you can say it's NOT an option.

Does that not make the most sense?

SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11

Holy Smokes! Wonder how the Gunny feels about you rolling over and givin' him up? Do you normally reveal that much private information on public forums?

EDIT: redacted.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by MrPenny]

[edit on 12-2-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yeah... I saw that too... decided that people can talk direct to me... and that websites and whatnot will be complete soon enough...

We're here. We're stayin'.

*evilgrin*
SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So, how's Laura Anne? Has she got used to Mobile yet? It's sure not Oceanside.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I appreciate you filling in some of the blanks, and like you suggested, i will reserve judgement. I just did a forum search for your post from today to 2002 and that was the last post that came up so thats where i got that info from.

My friends are in tactical and ill pass your california friends info along to see what they say.

Yes i do some research on the side.

Ill continue reading your posts, as they are somewhat interesting to say the least.

Thanx for being forward and open.

Silver

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
I appreciate you filling in some of the blanks, and like you suggested, i will reserve judgement. I just did a forum search for your post from today to 2002 and that was the last post that came up so thats where i got that info from.

My friends are in tactical and ill pass your california friends info along to see what they say.

Yes i do some research on the side.

Ill continue reading your posts, as they are somewhat interesting to say the least.

Thanx for being forward and open.

Silver

rogerthat. I know Mark's outfit is more of an instructional one. They are in process of soliciting to offer Leadership Seminars based upon Naval SpecWar "standards". It's pretty intense... corporate BUD/S or something... that's the vision I get... *evilgrin* He's also been called back to do instructional stuff at BUD/S over and again as well.

Mark is also on the Board of Directors at the UDT/SEAL Museum Association as well. He's Solid. A visionary to say the least. I have the utmost respect for him.

NavySEALs.com has turned into a venue for kids and adults alike to meet operators... have questions answered... and even take part in a pretty interesting community. He's a LEADER. Got an interesting world view too.

Whatever research you DO... I'm certain the results rewarding with great frequency... "good eye"...

As far as those posts... can you not access the hooch without paying? That didn't used to be that way if that's the case... I thought you'd be able to view all... if not, my bad.

Wait... did you search for Southpaw11 or just Southpaw? I own both. That might help.

As far as being open... brother, we got nothin' left to hide. It's time for humanity to start gathering in pockets... and then the pockets need coalesce... the collective soul of humanity is out there... waiting to be awakened. Somehow... THAT seems to have a feel of "true" to me...

I want only to contribute here... to inspire TRUST amongst those here... To seek out TRUTH. Heck, even the Bible says it, folks...

SEEK and ye shall FIND...

I'm glad to be of service... sorry to leave ya hangin' like that in the first place... Yours is NOT an easy job...

SPout

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the great replies SP. Your company sounds very interesting. I wish you the best in your endeavors with that. I am sure business will pickup a lot as time goes on as surely more and bigger disasters are in our future. You chose a profession wisely...

Just a few follow up questions...

1) So all that NASA claims to have been on the moon have actually been on the moon then? Putting to rest any moon landing hoax theories? Just a quick side question on this... How did they get through the VA radiation belts and get such a minimal exposure, and then also why are they having such difficulty now trying to figure out how to get astronauts safely through the belts and to the moon?

2) What exactly did Armstrong see inside that crater rim when he freaked out up there?

3) How much involvement with all the POPULAR footage of moon landings that we all know of has Stanley Kubrick been involved in? Also regarding his death, was he "silenced"?

4) Speaking of "celebrity" connections (you mention King, Spielberg, et al), well how about others? Chris Carter, Roddenberry, Wells, Clarke, Sagan, did they have legit inside info sources too possibly?

5)Jellyfish. Awww... I was hoping you would say space jellyfish...

But are you noting these sightings increase in frequency right at the time when NASA is also talking about doing a major investigation regarding scientific information that has been withheld from humanity? I'd find out which contractors NASA and DoD don't like anymore... and that may very well be who gets blamed for NON disclosure...

6) Can you elaborate on Nasa's "investigation" some? I haven't yet heard that Nasa was doing this and it sounds very interesting. Who do you speculate Nasa does not like? And why? Why is Nasa suddenly even mentioning this? Does it not lend credence to their whole coverup as soon as they mention anything about "witheld information"?

but if you check out the Bible... book of Job... right at the beginning of it... you'll understand that Satan's been coming down to the earth for thousands of years... messin' with us. Laying the thin, almost invisible veil over us all... dude's pretty damned sneaky too.

7) Can you also elaborate some on this note? Can you explain your interpretation of the events in Job that have you say he has been coming here for k's of years and effecting us? Who do you suppose is "Satan"? An elite leader member of an alien society? An alien species as a whole? Who or what is Satan, and how is that objectification effecting us?

Thanks again for some great answers SP, and an interesting thread.
I have some more new questions coming for you as well, when I get a chance here...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Southpaw11

I have tried to find some text about Apollo as a destroyer and behold

Apollyon appears in the New Testament (Book of Revelation 9:7-11) leading the locust-like swarm of demons that will be released in the End Times:

"In appearance the locusts were like horses arrayed for battle; on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth; they had scales like iron breastplates, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. They have tails like scorpions, and stings, and their power of hurting men for five months lies in their tails. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon"

So kudos for you hehe ;-)

I even found this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

However..

According to Orphic thought, Dionysus and Apollo were two different revelations of the same divinity. Dionysus represented esoteric truth, the heart and interior of things accessible to the initiates alone. He held the mysteries of life, of past and future incarnations, of the relationships between soul and body, the heaven and earth. Apollo personified the same truth applied to terrestrial life and the social order. Inspirer of poetry, medicine, and law, he represented science through divination, beauty through art, the peace of peoples through Justice and the harmony of soul and body through purification. In a word, for the initiate, Dionysus meant nothing less than the evolving divine spirit in the universe, and Apollo his manifestation to earthly man.

As a follower of Hellenistic view on Apollo I have a really hard time to see him as being another form of Satan.

This is what the Greeks themselves said about Apollo if you would like to read.

www.theoi.com...

I apollogize..hehe for somewhat getting a bit off topic here with this.

Keep up your good work.Over and out.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by 11an]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewsillac

Sounds like agent propaganda to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join