It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

No title to describe this video

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I came across this video. I watched it with utter disbelief. It reminded me of some of the videos i have seen of the Iraq's doing the self and same thing to the school age children. Brain washing at it best.

The reason i posted it under the WAT, will become clear to those that watch it. Listen to the words.

This video is shocking, but not violent. Some may find it disturbing, as i first did. But the similarities are there.
Please have a look for your selves.

Click here for video

[edit on 26/11/2006 by Bikereddie]




posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Seen a lot of clips from Jesus Camp before, quite sickening.

Lot's of little kiddies being brainwashed and probably tomorrow's killers of abortion doctors and queers, all in the name of Jesus of course


There was a great clip from the same programme where that evil witch wheeled out a lifesize cardboard cutout of GWB and then started on about what a righteous man he was and for the kids to pray for him. I could not belive what I was seeing



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
are those kids kept away from tv and all that. it seems it is harder for these groups to work there powers today because of tv etc...



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here's the Bush 'worshipping'.



Here's the whole documentary, if you feel like watching it sometime. Scary stuff.


Google Video Link


[edit on 11-2-2007 by Xeros]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
"Mass Mental Illness" works for me. Brainwashing children is sick.



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So i guess those that posted are as sickened by this as me then?



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
"Mass Mental Illness" works for me. Brainwashing children is sick.


So why is this allowed to happen then? Is this not wrong? and against what we have been portrayed by our media? when likened to what happens in Iraq?

[edit on 26/11/2006 by Bikereddie]



posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros


Here's the whole documentary, if you feel like watching it sometime. Scary stuff.


[edit on 11-2-2007 by Xeros]


I had to stop and laugh when the "large woman" in the church was speaking to the kids that there are too many fat and lazy Christians who do not want to change the world and not want to fast.........I guess she suffers from Shallow Hal syndrome?



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A bit scary when they were Bush worshipping, kind of reminded me of the way the Hitler Youth were brainwashed to worship Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party.

Perhaps were seeing the first batch of Bush Jungen, born and bred in bible belt U,S and A.

Very worrying.



posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I came across this video. I watched it with utter disbelief. It reminded me of some of the videos i have seen of the Iraq's doing the self and same thing to the school age children. Brain washing at it best.

The reason i posted it under the WAT, will become clear to those that watch it. Listen to the words.

This video is shocking, but not violent. Some may find it disturbing, as i first did. But the similarities are there.
Please have a look for your selves.

Click here for video



Are you at The World Championships this week end?

XXtomXX

[edit on 26/11/2006 by Bikereddie]


[edit on 31-3-2007 by tomquinn]



posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oh jeez.... I'm Christian and even I find that scary and unreal. Hopefully, these kids will find some sense and abandon that brainwashing when they're older.



posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Oh jeez.... I'm Christian and even I find that scary and unreal. Hopefully, these kids will find some sense and abandon that brainwashing when they're older.


anyone with half of their sanity... 1/3 of their sanity (i have to include myself in this somehow) would be scared by this. just give these kids AK-47s and you've got a brainwashing camp that any islamist militant group would envy.

i really think this should be considered child abuse



posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Fanaticism is always bad, irregardless of the philosophy.

Signed,

A Christian



posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Bikereddie,thanks for posting this.
Brainwashing,conditioning and indoctrinating young children like this should be seens as mental abuse.

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]



posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have a feeling the underlying message these preachers are teaching the children is to wage a war against Islam and the non-believers.



posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I have a feeling the underlying message these preachers are teaching the children is to wage a war against Islam and the non-believers.


not teaching, INDOCTRINATING

actually, the pastor lady in the documentary essentially says that it's the purpose of the camp. sure, she doesn't say it in those words, but she says enough to show what she means



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
BikerEddie
Jesus camp has been stopped and disbanded,given the high level of conditioning and indoctrination of young children that went on there ,it can only be a good thing.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
BikerEddie
Jesus camp has been stopped and disbanded,given the high level of conditioning and indoctrination of young children that went on there ,it can only be a good thing.


actually it has NOT been stopped OR disbanded, it has simply been relocated to unknown location.



posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Scary. It reminds me of the movie The Wicker Man for some reason.



posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
So I guess those that posted are as sickened by this as me then?


You can say that again.

I'm a Christian but I never seen such outrage as this. Christians pray for their government leaders but not telling kids overthrowing the government is ok. Who ever those two people are, they 100% crazy.

Oh I just found a link to the Jesus Camp movie.

www.jesuscampthemovie.com


[edit on 4/15/2007 by Leyla]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join