It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Okay, so it's a long shot, but does anyone think there's anything more to her so-called 'mysterious' death?

I read something about her wanting to be just like Marilyn Monroe... And we all know what happened there. How much like her was she?

I also heard something about the hotel she died in being built on an indian burial ground, but I think they were taking the piss.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As I stated in a BTS thread, my prediction regarding the cause of death, based on the information at the news conference, is ACIDOSIS.

Cause: Starvation Diet

If the cause of death turns out to be a drug interaction issue then I think there should be a homicide investigation. It would be very suspicious for Smith and her son to die from the same cause.

Stern should be closely investigated no matter what the autopsy results are. He's around too often where people end up dead. Something about him doesn't add up.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
As I stated in a BTS thread, my prediction regarding the cause of death, based on the information at the news conference, is ACIDOSIS.

Cause: Starvation Diet

If the cause of death turns out to be a drug interaction issue then I think there should be a homicide investigation. It would be very suspicious for Smith and her son to die from the same cause.

Stern should be closely investigated no matter what the autopsy results are. He's around too often where people end up dead. Something about him doesn't add up.

These are thoughts that many are thinking but not coming forth and asking. What was the real connection to the Bahamas was it the laws or did Anna just like the Bahamas? Where were they actually staying in the Bahamas and who was footing the bill?

Just maybe, Follow the money trail, first of all start with the Bahamas and who has what in off shore bank accounts. Who paid who to do what? Where is the baby and who has the baby?

Yes I know what we have been told, the baby is in the Bahamas and with a long time friend. $1/2 Billion dollars on the line. 105 degree fever did Anna catch the flu or was there something else into play? How did she really die and of what cause or causes? Who is the medical examiner and what is his background?

Everything seems staged what do you think? Who were the players who surrounded her daily and their background? Why was she staying at the Hard Rock Hotel? I do know they were waiting to take possesion of a sailboat. Finally who is the baby's real father? Please stand up. Rik Riley

[edit on 11-2-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Really? Even with someone with her history of Drug Abuse? I can't even remember the number of times I've seen her in an interview tweaked out of her freaking mind.

She did attempt to commit suicide not long ago remember? Why is this even being discussed as a conspiracy? It's not as if she was influential in world affairs. She was only influential in a negative way to those who adore for whatever reason.

Comparing her to Monroe is ridiculous. Monroe could Act and Sing.

All of Anna's skills lies in the direction of the Bedroom.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Current discussion on this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join