It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Protocol for Crashed UFOs and Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I'm a food server at a small local restaurant. A few years back I approached a table of firemen and boldly asked them something I'd read about. I asked if it was true that fire station manuals included emergency protocol for crashed UFOs and alien entities.

Embarrassed and snickering, they admitted it was so, adding that the manuals were hopelessly out of date and considered obsolete.

I then went a step further and asked if any of them had ever seen a UFO? Instead of giving me a direct answer, they eluded to some retired fireman who not only claimed to have sightings but was building his own spaceship. Apparently, they thought him a bit touched, or so it seemed.

Unfazed, I volunteered my own history of sightings just to see their reaction. Surprised, they stared at me briefly then abruptly changed the subject dismissing me altogether. I never brought it up again.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
typical public response, at least you were brave enough to ask.

I bet you if you got some of them alone, they'd open up a bit more. In public though, they will almost always ridicule you just to look 'normal'.

interesting to know that. Though it isn't surprising.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm just curious as to why you have waited so long to post this?

You have been registered here since:

Why wait so long? And why did you suddenly decide to post?

Not that I discredit your story, I just wonder why.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
and when a chuffing waiter indrudes on thier [ the firemens ] meal , demanding to know what theier drill for dealling with UFOs is - you are going to get a rise from the groups resident wit .

i have been in simplar situations - when for some reason i was in uniform or stopped in convoy - and a civilian came up and asked a question

my stock response was :

replying to inquisitive kids - i gave fun but factual answers [ no pont messing with ankle biters minds ]

replying to cute females - i let percy do the talking

replying to anoraks - i went into BS mode - and fed thier fantasies - aliens , nuke weapons , what ever they wanted to hear .

they were jerking your chsain - the fact that you seem to have fallen for it - is ample demostration that thier response was corect

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think it would be naive NOT to beleive that measures had NOT been drawn up to deal with this kind of scenerio. Most emergency services including the Police would have something in place. It just does not get talked about. I would also imagine that they have preparations for other events such as outbreak of plague, asteriod impact and so on.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

I'm just curious as to why you have waited so long to post this?

You have been registered here since:

Why wait so long? And why did you suddenly decide to post?

Not that I discredit your story, I just wonder why.

Actually 9/22/2003 was the third time I'd registered with ATS. The first time was in 1999 I believe. I never posted anything back then because I was too intimidated. The second time I did post some stuff about my sightings etc. Because my computers crashed, each time I've registered with ATS has been with different e-mail addresses. And there were a few times I lost access to ATS altogether because it seemed to disappear off the net for awhile.

I wonder if there's a way to find my posts prior to 9/22/2003? I have an ATS web site CD I purchased in 2002. I was hoping they'd be on it.

Anyway about your question. I don't know why I never mentioned this experience before. I've witnessed a lot of paranormal activities in my life and I've heard from many others who have as well. Didn't think it was a big deal I guess

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm just thinking that such a top-secret matter, for example UFO crashing, is more of a concern for the military than being handled by our civilian forces! Why explain to the police/fire fitghters what the procedures are when military soldiers are dispatched to keep the scene off to the public. Just wondering!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There is a protocol book out there for responding to extraterrestrial crash sites but I cant remember if it was army or marines. I always found it funny how they even addressed the issue. Perhaps these cleanups happen more than we know.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is a post from ATS on this subject.

ATS Post on subject

Contents of Chapter 13

new topics

top topics

join