It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Youths, "We killed Jesus and we're proud of it"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Two drunken Israeli youths were caught by this camera crew as they were trespassing on Palestinian land in Tel Rumeida, Hebron. Tel Rumeida has been the scene of much discrimination and violence since the land was given back to the Palestinians. The IDF wantonly detain Palestinians and Israeli settlers harass and intimidate the rightful owners of Palestinian property.

www.liveleak.com
(Video Footage: Language Warning)

Immediate inside the Tel Rumeida checkpoint stood a crowd of roughly 100 settlers; within moments of passing through this checkpoint, several human rights workers were confronted by a group of settlers who demanded, "why are you here?! where do you come from?!" To which one replied "we're here o visit a friend." Immediately the crowd of settlers started chanting "JESUS WAS GAY!" in Hebrew and English, and then someone from the back of the crowd yelled, "THEY LOVE THE PALESTINIANS!" As the crowd began to spit on and kick the the human rights workers, The chants continued and then changed to, in Hebrew, "WE KILLED JESUS AND WE'LL KILL YOU, TOO!" All the while more settlers arrived and joined in the chanting. (Another example of this intimidation, taken from Chez Twosret blog. See below)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

We rarely hear of the racist goings on in Tel Rumeida in the mainstream media. Is this because it strips away the veneer of the Israeli as the victim and the Palestinian as the agressor?

These boys are undoubtably headed for a career in the IDF and will take their hate-mongering ideologies with them. This is the product of Zionism, pure and simple.

Nazi's? Who is the drunken fascist wandering around?

Watch the YouTube link below for an example of the staggering verbal abuse suffered by two Palestinian women in this same region of Hebron by an Israeli woman (Language Warning!)

Related News Links:
www.palsolidarity.org
www.palsolidarity.org
www.youtube.com
cheztwosret.blogspot.com

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Beelzebubba]

[edit on 11-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here is a link to that video, which is mentioned in the title. I've made a similar article, before I've found your article.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This video was just wild! I think a more appropriate title would have been "This is My House, My Land, God Gave It to Me!" Lol However perhaps its good some of these Christians who actually believe their money is going to such good use in Israel can get a dose of the truth. These people supposedly chosen by God being foul mouthed, drunken and violent, something the Palestinian and Arabs have been actually trying to say for many many years now. This is not just an alchohol induced tirade, this is how they actually think and are brought up to think.

You would never have seen these things before. Thankfully many videos have shown the true face of this Palestinian/Israeli affair. Its not just the Palestinians as some may have you believe. These types of people are the instigators and are the spearhead of the Israeli government in their efforts to push the Palestinians from their lands and into the sea. Without these ideological wackjobs there would be no push into the Palestinian territories.

I have found a video that I found that was quite interesting. For those of you who may not be able to grasp what is going on, this video may help you to understand better through visuals. The video is 55mins long. If you don't have time to see the whole thing at least slide the bar to 18mins and watch till about 36mins. This drunken settler is just the tip of the iceberg. We spend billions on Israel to support terrorists like this kid in this thread.

Google Video Link

video.google.ca...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i started a tread similair to this one about how the orthodox jews i know think that they are above everyone else. 'They are the most racist people in the world and honestly believe that their race is the master race..... but that thread got deleted for some reason... hmmmmm i wonder why?!?!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ehhh eehhh
Lord of the Rings is better than Harry Potter.

When is humanity going to evolve past this nonsense.
Yeah, you killed Jesus stupid? Did ya really?

How about Gandalf, you kill him too?

How about Kenny, kill him too, "you bastard?"

Dawkins is right, the sooner we grow out of this fiction the better.

I'm gonna go freeze myself until Halo 3 comes out.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
We rarely hear of the racist goings on in Tel Rumeida in the mainstream media. Is this because it strips away the veneer of the Israeli as the victim and the Palestinian as the agressor?

Or maybe its because for every one of these incidents, there are dozens of palestinain's murdering civilians and carrying out their own racist attacks?

When the settlers start launching homemade rockets while specifically targeting civilians, maybe then it will be newsworthy.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I hope so much that the evangelicals in the US will heard this... they would want to cut funding to Israël and their zionist agenda. Yay.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
it wouldn't be surprising if they thought it was good that they killed him at the that time...

they do consider people who say they are god are heretics...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Why would evangelicals cut funding to israel and make the muslim position stronger? Evangelicals already think that jews are going to hell anyway, so why would this be much of a problem for them?

Clearly, Israel, being a liberal democracy, is a better ally of the US than jordan or 'palestine'.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hello, I don't think that the Jews are innocent. In the book of Revelation, the Jews continue to reject Christ and face that what is happening is due to the Anti-Christ. God becomes so angry with them, that the Saints have to remind Him that He cannot go back on His word. Only then does He save them. And as for the "Passion of the Christ", I don't understand why they feel that they are being blamed for Christ's death. It was His mission, and He clearly states "Only I have the power to lay down my life, and only I have the power to pick it up again." Christ died because He was to take on the sin of the world. No one had the power to kill Him, Jews included. He died because He NEEDED to in order to free man from sin, not because He was a victim of Scribe politics. He said it Himself, yet people still want to blame and say they are being blamed. How much clearer could He have made it? It was His CHOICE, He did it willingly, so all who call on His name would be free from the original sin and reborn by Grace. He made this clear in the last supper as well. He clearly stated that His body and blood was the new Covenant for the forgiveness of sin. The Jewish people who feel that they are being blamed need to understand that He didn't die so people would fight over who was responsible for it, but so the human race as a whole could be saved.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
All I can say is that this is no suprise. God said that the people would be like those in Sodom and Gamora again. If these people could see themselves on tape, it is doubtful, but I would hope that they would be sick. Some just need a taste of the Dark-Side

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
FINALLY!! Someone with my scense of humor! I thnk that until the majority of the entire human race get's fed up with this crap, it will continue. Also, I think that the leader of Iran Should have a nuke...shoved right through his bathroom window while he's on the crapper. We could post it on YouTube as Mr. Iran's last BM! Here would be his last facial expression...

[edit on 02/13/2007 by ForceMaster]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That drunken fool going on about how "God gave this land to ME!!!" Tells me the source of the problem is pure religious dogma.

NOBODY CAN PROVE THAT GOD GAVE ANYBODY ANYTHING. Religious dogma causing people to believe that the world owes them something and that they are better than others.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Beelzebubba

Or maybe its because for every one of these incidents, there are dozens of palestinain's murdering civilians and carrying out their own racist attacks?

For people being constantly attacked and murdered by Palestinians, they sure seem pretty relaxed as they trespass on Palestinian land and generally just wander around drunk.

When the settlers start launching homemade rockets while specifically targeting civilians, maybe then it will be newsworthy.

Rocket launchers specifically? What about the automatic weapons the settlers use to subdue their "oppressors?"

The Israeli army has in recent months had strict orders not to shoot at armed Jewish settlers even if they are opening fire on Palestinians, a senior commander in the paramilitary Border Police disclosed Thursday to the commission probing the Hebron massacre.
Link

Israeli settlers in the Occupied Territories have stepped up attacks against Palestinians and are waging a campaign of intimidation against international and Israeli human rights activists. Their aim is to eliminate the presence of witnesses to their attacks, thereby depriving the local Palestinian population of this only form of limited protection.
Link

GENEVA Mar 8, 2006 (AP)— Jewish settlers are terrorizing Palestinians with impunity, attacking children on their way to school and destroying farmers' trees and crops, a U.N. expert on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict said in a report.
Link

Occupied Jerusalem - The Palestinian human rights watch group addressed a message to the Zionist chief investigation officer in the West Bank asking for details of the inquiry into the murder crimes committed by Jewish settlers against Palestinian citizens.

The message asked particularly about the murder crimes of 17 Palestinian civilians that took place during the Aqsa intifada that erupted in late September 2000.
Link

Linda Gradstein could have begun her report on All Things Considered this afternoon by reporting:

"Two Israeli settlers from the Itamar settlement in the occupied West Bank were arrested today by Israeli police, for the murder of a Palestinian farmer, 28 year old Farid Nasara, who was harvesting his olive crop."

She might have gone on, "Palestinians are demanding that the two settlers be punished, and human rights groups complain that Israeli settlers who murder Palestinians often receive light punishments. in the past two weeks Israeli settlers have rampaged against Palestinians in the occupied territories, killing at least five, and in at least one case severely torturing the victim, and destroying property."
Link

Jaacov Hayman begins with God when asked about the murder of the young Palestinian Hani Bani Minyeh as he ventured to his olive grove for the start of the annual harvest in Aqraba. But the Jewish settler with a handgun on his hip quickly gets around to justifying the shooting as an act of self-defence by the Israeli families of the Itamar settlement, perched high above the dead man's orchard.
"God gave the land of Israel to the people of Israel, and that's us," the bearded settler says. "We're not willing to see an Arab within eyesight of Itamar. They can pick olives when they don't threaten our security. Until then, they can go pick their nose."
Link

Baruch Goldstein comes to mind.

On February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Goldstein entered a room in the Cave of the Patriarchs serving as a mosque, wearing "his army uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve officer on active duty" (Shamgar report). He then opened fire, killing 29 and wounding 150. Mosque guard Mohammad Suleiman Abu Saleh said he thought that Goldstein was trying to kill as many people as possible and described how there were bodies and blood everywhere. After being subdued with a fire extinguisher and disarmed, Goldstein was beaten to death[5].
Link

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
With all these little tidbits coming to light, I'm beginning to wonder, why is it that all these Qassam firings never hit targets. You would think people bent on killing Jews would have better aim. I wonder just who are behind these rockt firings especially during times when Hamas/Fatah are under ceasefire and these Qassams magically begin to come about and break the ceasefire conveniently. It seems to me these settlers would not be above framing the palestinians if only to continue the violence against them. If these poor people can afford to make homemade rockets, then whats to stop these settlers with money and time on their hands from either making them or getting their hands on confiscated ordinance from IDF storage and then going to launch them into unpopulated areas in the settlement areas which they always seem to strike?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

they have a entire army to do that for them with the most advanced weapons on the planet

on note to the topic

intresting video (not supprising but intresting)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
While two drunken teens shouldn't represent a whole nation, you'll never see this on mainstream media, Israel has a huge PR budget to make them appear oh so innocent in America's eyes, and to always portray Palestine as the aggressor, Israel never attacks, it's always the defender. The Palestinians are always "the aggressors" even though they occupy Palestinian land and demolish their homes, and say they don't have a permit for a home therefor it's illegal.

If this was happening in YOUR COUNTRY you know damn well you'd be pissed and would want to do something about it, possibly by any means necessary specially when they've got a well equipped army and you don't.

I suppose it's easier to just ignore it right?

Granted there are Israelis who are against the occupation, Rabbis Against Occupation being one group.

Originally posted by groingrinder
That drunken fool going on about how "God gave this land to ME!!!" Tells me the source of the problem is pure religious dogma.

NOBODY CAN PROVE THAT GOD GAVE ANYBODY ANYTHING. Religious dogma causing people to believe that the world owes them something and that they are better than others.

Exactly.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
While two drunken teens shouldn't represent a whole nation, you'll never see this on mainstream media,

To me it wasn't the idea of the drunkeness but the message of what he was saying. He may have been drunk but thats generally what the majority of those guys thing. MINE MINE MINE

If this was happening in YOUR COUNTRY you know damn well you'd be pissed and would want to do something about it, possibly by any means necessary specially when they've got a well equipped army and you don't.

Hell yeah! bricks off of apartment building rooftops..anything!!!

Granted there are Israelis who are against the occupation, Rabbis Against Occupation being one group.

Yes Lysergic there have been quite a few coming forward. Many of them are very courageous people. Those who speak out against the occupation are often smeared, looked upon as traitors, even threatened. B'Tselem, Peace Now, and several others are hated by the right wing Israelis. Its really pitiful. Those people as well as the American and British peaceniks have lots of balls , that they will go over there and face down the IDF. Sometimes they even sacrifice their own lives when those soldiers just shoot them in cold blood. Its a shame that even Americans attempt to smear people like Rachel Corrie and turn against a fellow American in such a way merely because they are trying to bring freedom to the Palestinians and Peace in the region. Abhorant behaviour.

Pie

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In my opinion, these guys were just a bunch of drunk idiots. Obviously, they didnt kill christ, and I dont blame Jews at all. I mean I really dont care, another case of someone making noise for something else that really doesnt matter. They may be racists, but that doesnt concern me, thats their problem.

By they way, Lysergic that chick in your avatar is an absolute babe.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster

FINALLY!! Someone with my scense of humor! I thnk that until the majority of the entire human race get's fed up with this crap, it will continue. Also, I think that the leader of Iran Should have a nuke...shoved right through his bathroom window while he's on the crapper. We could post it on YouTube as Mr. Iran's last BM! Here would be his last facial expression...

First of all, after seeing your avatar may I recommend a name change from ForceMaster to ModIntimidator, or, ImRightandYou'reWrongWannaFightAbouit.

And as to my lil joke. It seems funny on the surface, but my message is genuine. If there is a God I don't think he would be upset if the whole planet abandoned religion for the sake of world peace.

You know, I've learned something today. Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, and Atheists are all people, and if God became angry because we chose to be happy, peaceful people over worshiping him, then He wouldn't be worthy of worship in the first place.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join