It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else seen these drawings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
www.towers-online.co.uk...

I came across the drawings a few years back and they were interesting. Unforuneately, they claim to be "channeled" which makes them pretty much moot.

I was interested in seeing if anyone knew for sure that there was anything under the sphinx.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I haven't seen those until you just posted them.

as far as the "hall of records", we've all heard about it on the Art Bell show ( or read about it .)

But as alot of folks here will agree , that, that "dude" that's in charge of all things that have to do with the Parimids and artifacts , that deal with investigating the Parimids,,, we will get "no-where man"

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Actually Zahi Hawass has allowed a large number of investigators access to the giza plateau to look for these secret tunnels
but when they don't find any and run out of money they often make up some excuse for their failure and blame him

there are four pages detailing every attempt to find these secret hidden passages here
www.touregypt.net...
this is an orthodox source
so it won't contain fiction about evil egyptian antiquities comission authorities hiding the truth
it will tell you that there are two main sources for the secret tunnel myth
1) Madame Blavatsky who channeled the information
2) Edgar Cayce who dreamt about it when he was asleep
and it will tell you the absolute truth about all of it
so read it if you dare

sometimes when all the evidence points to nothing being there you might have to admit that this is genuinely because there is nothing there.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I came across the drawings a few years back and they were interesting. Unforuneately, they claim to be "channeled" which makes them pretty much moot.

Moreso, they dug for where chambers were supposed to be, and found nothing. That really moots it.

ruff ruff
that, that "dude" that's in charge of all things that have to do with the Parimids and artifacts , that deal with investigating the Parimids,,, we will get "no-where man"

You know, thats just plain wrong. Dr. Zahi Hawas was open to digging around the sphinx when he was presented with seismic data that seemed to show an underground chamber. This was risky, because the sphinx could've been damaged by the digging in many ways. But he went along with it and they dug.
They found absolutely nothing. And people still insist that there is somethign there, and people bad mouth Hawas. Why should he ever agree to dig there again, especially given that no one has presented any rational evidence to support digging there?

Its really a shame that Hawas gets so bad mouthed over all of this, because one, its simply flat out wrong, and two, it lets other researchers know that the 'conspiracy community and alternative archaeology community' are not to be trusted and not to be worked with.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I didnt know they had actually dug for the chambers, thats the problem with sites that deal with "lost hall of records" they dont update the information to say, "sorry folks, there was nothing there."

Anyway, its too bad though..I would love to be some hidden time capsule that gave details on the who, what, where and why of the pyramids and structures at giza.

top topics

join