It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Hey.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
-Hey Hey, my 2nd post.. I registered tonight.. Been coming here for a month or two. Mainly been reading the Secret Societies forum about the Illuminati, which has peaked my interest for some reason.

-Anywho; I was going through my Favorites in IE, cleaning stuff out; and my dad must've had this site bookmarked, so I clicked it because the name sounded interesting. Then I go into the Government Agencies section, and find out about some Shadow Government and all this stuff i'd never heard of. The only thing there that i had heard of was the Majestic 12; and that's because I used to be hardcore into UFO's in my elementary/middle school years.

Then I stumble onto the thing that talks about Concentration Camps in the U.S.; and that was some weird stuff.. This site has made me more paranoid then ever, and i'm sure that's what it was meant to do.

-So, basically this site caters to all of my interests; now; as in Secret Societies, Conspiracies, and all of this top secret stuff that we aren't supposed to know about/but do because of intarweb.

-This is all weird because on another board I hang out at; there's this one guy I talk to; and he's telling me about how his friend loaned him this video that said some top secret stuff; cant really remember what he said. But he said afterwards two guys/Men in Black showed up at his house and he doesn't really remember anything after that, but the tape was gone when he woke up. i'll probably be getting a visit from them now... and pretty much on that day or during that week I stumble across this site...

-Just figured i'd introduce myself and make some friends that can give me that special feeling inside.

Nothing to really say about me, i'm 18.. from Flint, Michigan.. I'm pretty gosh durn comical.. I can type fast.. I utilize smiley faces to the fullest extent of the law.. and I have trouble sleeping. That is all.

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Great intro Zodiac.

Sorry that you had a thought that made you barf!

What's bringing about your sleeping difficulty? Is your mind racing at a million mile per hour (Seems so)?. Do you have a lot to do in the world after school as you're out of school?

Outstanding, soldier.

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah; I ALWAYS think when i'm trying to sleep, trying to figure out my problems, or whatever. Mind's clear during the day, busy at night. I could lay there in the dark silence and occupy myself with thoughts until the morning.

I don't go to school, and I don't have a lot to do. I get out of the house once a week, on Fridays, which i'm TRYING to work on.. but am quite unsuccessful at.. I just have a problem with approaching people and whatnot. Prescription Zoloft served a purpose as being more calm in public, but I still can't find it inside myself to just go up to someone and talk. Now, it's a different story if someone initiates the conversation, I think.

So.. yeah.. nothing to do, I just think too much.
By the way, I think this forum needs an /indifferent/ smiley. I felt like using one after saying "I think too much. " You know; kinda like :-/

I forgot to mention, i'm quite into movies.. My favorite is Memento.. then after that it's all jumbled up with Donnie Darko, Deer Hunter, Usual Suspects, Pulp Fiction, Carlito's Way.. and others like Christmas Story, Dumb & Dumber, The Jerk, and Young Frankenstein..
.. other than WWE, Movies, Sports, Fresh Prince/Simpsons/Family Guy, Video Games, and Tech TV.. there ain't much to me.

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Welcome Zodiac

Wow i can almost hear your brain ticking....
well im sure you will enjoy your time hear,

need any help with anything feel free to u2u me...
or you just want to chat to someone u2u me!!!

lol

see ya around

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the board.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zodiac
Nothing to really say about me, i'm 18.. from Flint, Michigan

My best friend moved to Flint, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

Welcome to the board! Enjoy your stay!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome to the Board Zodiac!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi zodiac, welcome to ATS, m8.

cya around

regards
flc

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey Zodiac welcome aboard, and your first post iin the conspiracies channel was great by the way

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Hey Zodiac welcome aboard, and your first post iin the conspiracies channel was great by the way

I don't even remember my first post anymore

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Zodiak. Glad to make your goofy acquaintence.
Look forward to gettin' to know ya.

top topics

join