It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My observations of freaky Sams Club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A story in the news today says Sam's Club is now limiting the amount of rice people can buy in a single purchase, due to supply problems... they say. Are they trying to starve out the Hispanics and Asians who need several 100 pound bags of rice to feed their dozens of children? You be the judge!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First off, I worked for Wall-Mart for 1.5 years. The Wall-Mart isn't an evil corrupt conspiracy. It was started by a very smart man and was at one point just a retail store. Since then it went to corporate america and mabye it has a little corruption. Simple fact is I have met several members of the board and all I can say is "ding fries are done, ding fries are done, would you like and apple pie with that?"

These guys are mostly brain dead. It's just a smart business scheme. The masses of cameras in sam's club's front area are a smart security setup. Most of the products there are too damn big to put in a pocket or down a shirt. They figure the only way to jack stuff is to just load a cart and make a mad dash. And the guy following you to your car was to make sure they don't get held accountable for all the jackasses that leave carts to roll into my brand new S-10.

<< 1   >>

join