It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunters & Realgion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
There are more than one type of hunter; the ones i know the most about are the ones who fear magic, the practice of it, and actively hunt "witches"

Dear are you saying the witch hunters fear magick? That is astutely true but probably not in the way most understand.

Just as a Bounty hunter hunts criminals These hunters hunt those who would use magic.

Why? Because they are dangerous - only because they are UNSCHOOLED. Magick is not something used for singular goals - never ever should magick be used to gain something one wants for their own reasons or for self.
In 'reality' this is one of the very few crimes - but of course rehab is the only answer to any situation causing 'crime.'
We aim to save not convict.

Now i realize there has not been a chase of a hunter killing a witch or burning her or him at a stake in a very long time..

See above. We aim to save not convict. Jeanne d'Arc is this crucifixion!

but as the day comes closer as things get more chaotic things will begin to happen.

My love you are terribly clever. But i must tell you that the chaos has peaked....it has risen and will fall and be incinerated forevermore...
Order is sovereign in all the before and after from now on!

I am glad you are Curious asking questions is one way to attain knowledge
My dear Vashti - i don't mind saying this out loud - you are extremely dear to me and i've only encountered you here on this thread for the first time in materiality. But you are under my care and don't even realize it.
I hope then, please sweet one, that you understand what i will next say and not be offended - i say it publicly not to chastise you (for there is nothing to chastise or critique - just something we all should TAKE NOTE of):

It IS good to ask questions and it behooves us to share any answers we have found with eachother.
However - we must take care who we ask and also what we answer.
To answer something based on incomplete understanding (opinion) or just wanting to be in the know (arrogance) then we are acting irresponsibly by passing out 'fluff' as 'substance.'
We must also discern the quality of an answer according to the company it keeps...IOW - if a person is not versed on making sandwiches at all - should we expect they know how to make a killer Biscotti from scratch? NO.

Your answering is fine and you are astute, Vashti. You do not seem to be overly willful either. But dear you must FIRST of all learn grammar and spelling and form your ideas more clearly in your mind before you utter them or write them down. Then and only then can you begin on the real work - by then seeking to become an apprentice. But if you do not choose to obey the law as far as ORDERoverChaos then you will be taken to 'reform school.' They will not let you out until you are reformed and understand the true potency and responsibility of magick. Then you must obtain permission from The Mage of Zion (the rock) who has the hand of God in that manner.

You may seek a teacher by desiring to learn for the sake of ORDER in your heart...and not disrupt the progress by contributing chaos to the whole...and when you are ready, your teacher will appear!

This applies even in the case of Lucifer and Christ Jesus all the way up and down...the exception to this law is that Most High God is taught of none and teaches all - by remote guidance of his satellite teachers!

I offered to stand in your place with Michael...and that offer stands - however you still must go by the principles established before time was sphoerized or else you run the risk of never having peace from your pursuers nor the full fledged ability to form your destiny and meet your fate...you will have a loose atomic bomb in your right hand and will never even feel the heat that is in your left.

I trust thought that all will be well with you my dear. You are a sparkle star before my eye! Shining Bright! Just keep your head because it is the light you shine!

Love and Light bless you and eye bless you

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thelonegunman..

Magick is what you make of it. You can make it more powerful by being disaplined and using enhancments and tools but its what you believe. The tool and ritual are ways of unlocking the superconcience mind. Whatever disapline of magick you follow that helps you believe in this more deeply will of course help you.

I agree some thing that takes days to ready and then may not happend for weeks..

It is a way of life, I live in the Magick 24 hour a day. I tell you all this so you understand I am a real Mage and have studied the occult in great detail.

I hade no doubt in my mind.

np for tpyos we all have them and we all cant get them all

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I think we have misunderstood which Saint micheal i am talking about The saint micheal

No there is only one.

Who fought Satan who pushed him back in to hell etc etc gods i think right hand angel or left i cant reamber which..

Because it isn't for you to know! The battle is a confusing account for several reasons. We only go by the 'authorized' version which is pretty neutral and blames no one.

You are one of the frist that put it this way i have seen may i ask why you think there is no place refreaed to has heaven?

if i have not been there then it does not exist. i have never ever been there.
perhaps what people think is heaven is actually the singularity that sustains us all. That is all there is beyond what is tangible in the present - and that is plurality and is = to hell.
But there is a shadow-land on the border - neither hell or heaven, not one nor many but both. That is the kingdom of God and that is where i dwell.
It IS real. More real than any other place. It is always here and will not disappear or be destroyed and it has always been here.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Dear are you saying the witch hunters fear magick? That is astutely true but probably not in the way most understand.

Sorry misunderstanding What i mean is Human's in Genreal fear what they do not understand so as in such witchs where hunted even in history

Salem witch hunt is one of the more famous ones it was in a time where magic was feared and in such hunters a orgonztion of people where displaced out on to the world to snuff out this "witch" that whould practice a art or way of life differnt then the so called Mainstream of that area.

Why? Because they are dangerous - only because they are UNSCHOOLED. Magick is not something used for singular goals - never ever should magick be used to gain something one wants for their own reasons or for self.
In 'reality' this is one of the very few crimes - but of course rehab is the only answer to any situation causing 'crime.'

I have some thing to go along with this as such i was never tought any thing in magic ever thing i have learned and or reamberd has been from dreams and or my own thoughts on it later reacherd and found to be very accurat...

We aim to save not convict.

hmm i quotion the meaning of this ? only to clear itup are you a hunter then but not a hunter who whould kill but teach?

My love you are terribly clever. But i must tell you that the chaos has peaked....it has risen and will fall and be incinerated forevermore...
Order is sovereign in all the before and after from now on!

And i think you have you been to the other realms latly choas and fear rule them all as is what lil balance is left thos of us who know are fighting for it with are lives

My dear Vashti - i don't mind saying this out loud - you are extremely dear to me and i've only encountered you here on this thread for the first time in materiality. But you are under my care and don't even realize it.
I hope then, please sweet one, that you understand what i will next say and not be offended - i say it publicly not to chastise you (for there is nothing to chastise or critique - just something we all should TAKE NOTE of):

Thank you again it seems i should be saying this more often.. i do not take offense for it at all

Grammer and spelling i have not learned no nor have i learned the correct words some times to say at the right times that is fine with me and does not bug me that you whould say thos things i take no offinse..

On my later text i said i wanted to tell you some thing and now i shall.

When i was little i hade been starting on differnt arts of so called magic pratices studying and the not.. i hade a dream a very real dream of a man in a grey robe white hair with a bread he sat with me for a while and told me things about the other realms of heaven and of hell as my dream came closer to a end the man looked me over and told me to never learn for what i knew was what i knew.. I was very confussed at this he said that my third eye must not open but i will see and be able to do things with out it that normal ones chould not..

As he got up and was leaveing he handed me a sword i asked his name and he gave it with a wink and left.. his name was Merlin..

Now i ask to for ever one to only have a open mind here you either belive or you dont i will not try to sway any one either way but merlin was on the starting council of 13..

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

No there is only one.

THen we do have a understanding good

Because it isn't for you to know! The battle is a confusing account for several reasons. We only go by the 'authorized' version which is pretty neutral and blames no one.

I was there in the middle of it i reamber the war i reamber the fighting i reamber hell and heaven

if i have not been there then it does not exist. i have never ever been there.
perhaps what people think is heaven is actually the singularity that sustains us all. That is all there is beyond what is tangible in the present - and that is plurality and is = to hell.

But i have seen hell and i have seen heaven angels and demons lords and quens centars and elfs

But there is a shadow-land on the border - neither hell or heaven, not one nor many but both. That is the kingdom of God and that is where i dwell.
It IS real. More real than any other place. It is always here and will not disappear or be destroyed and it has always been here.

This shadow land you talk of i whould like to know more about it please if you whould be so kind as to tell me?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

np for tpyos we all have them and we all cant get them all

Well that is true to up to a point - but how can you know if you do not pay attention both to your own typos and mistakes others make (without malice gently suggesting correction)? All things are possible. I do make mistakes, also - and sometimes what i might type might look like a mistake or a misspelling and even might be considered the vain ramblings of a crazy hermit out of touch with the 'real world.'
But unless you know me a little bit better than just reading some words i might or might not have written or understood a very long time ago...how will you know?

I will still know but you may not ever know if you think you already know all there is to know. I know i will never know all...
AND above all, i don't WANT to know it all for then i would no longer be allowed to come to school every day and just LEARN and explore and have fun while maturing- yet forever a child at heart...
and i DO know what i know for sure - because i know and have witnessed (with other witnesses always to prove my witness to me) the infallibility of my own personal unseen authority and trust the nature of my mind (most of the time except when i am not focused on me) and the minds of others, as well! I will learn from all but i will only be taught of my Father and only His rules will i obey or even acknowledge and enforce.

The underlying raw-iron strength in my conviction regarding truth and my ability to act in trust over it is solely and firmly rooted in the literal fact that i know God - as both mother and father and live as both the son and daughter-in-law
-for i (and only i) KNOW and may utter (but will not speech it naked before the sight of men) the name no one knows and i love the face no one sees for fear of being eternally bound by death - a face so terrible most do not even visualize it within their nightmares. I trust the one that all others fear - for i know there is none else but He. And i know this is the source of my blessing and my immortality. This is the face of the beauty of my dreams which are not of Morpheus but of me alone; in the promised place that Is Real.
So i continue to learn without ceasing in every waking moment and those i teach are my teachers all the while the lessons remain as a live feed.

love and light blessings upon you, Princess Vashti!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Do you mean the Archangel Michael? I am not up to date on my Catholicism but if he is having visions or even dreams like this, he should talk to a priest.

Yes i mean Arch Angel Micheal or Saint Micheal.. I myself have hade inconters with Saint Micheal in the past..

From what i have heard Saint Micheal is now on earth This plane here ..

But any how me and my freind Both have talked to Saint micheal and other angels and demons as well..

Velion

Why is it that Angels are willing to contact people who can not spell, but somehow I get continually passed over?

Anyone know the answer to this?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine

Why is it that Angels are willing to contact people who can not spell, but somehow I get continually passed over?

I do know the answer to this. It is very complex and I will try hard to be as simple as possible because it is an important lesson you most learn and know it and then learn it again. The same question so many that you know personaly have asked. Your friends, your neihbors all have the same problem my friend. They all wonder, why do I not get to commune with angels or gods? Why not me? It is becuase you and your friends are from Nebraska and the angels and gods find people from Nebraska boring. The exception being Johnny Carson of course. Only because he moved.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Do you mean the Archangel Michael? I am not up to date on my Catholicism but if he is having visions or even dreams like this, he should talk to a priest.

Yes i mean Arch Angel Micheal or Saint Micheal.. I myself have hade inconters with Saint Micheal in the past..

From what i have heard Saint Micheal is now on earth This plane here ..

But any how me and my freind Both have talked to Saint micheal and other angels and demons as well..

Velion

they tend to stay away from homosexuals

jks but a question would be how do we know they are angels and how do we know that they are good

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syress

syress it says your mood is horny. Is it from you talking about homosexuals? Also did you notice you spelled horny wrong, you spelled it horney instead of horny.

damn horny kids

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Well you know Most times people should not make fun of others for spelling errors and the such it does not mean they are any less of a preason just because they can not spell or use grammer as well as ever one else..

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by syress

syress it says your mood is horny. Is it from you talking about homosexuals? Also did you notice you spelled horny wrong, you spelled it horney instead of horny.

damn horny kids

ahah yeah man im a bad spelling rofl it was a bad joke tho but so tempting

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I was there in the middle of it i reamber the war i reamber the fighting i reamber hell and heaven

Of this i have no doubt. Absolutely NONE at all. And i thank you for what you have done for i know the reasons why.

BUT if you are looking straight ahead - not the right and not the left as has been drilled into our head...then you will not know who is the right or who is the left but only that your guards have your flank protected.

But i have seen hell and i have seen heaven angels and demons lords and quens centars and elfs

Then it must be that i have seen it, too. Thank you for that because without that i would not have seen his face or known that me and you are the same.

This shadow land you talk of i whould like to know more about it please if you whould be so kind as to tell me?

This place is all the places between -
all the creatures great and small
climb the stairway to and fro
and the houses glitter white upon the beach
the stars above are not in reach
the sea is endless and bottomless
and an otherworldly azure blue
with trees in its depth and mountains
whose lava becomes new atoms
and the record keeper smiles at me
each time i walk through the door

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The spelling issue runs a little deeper than just English Lit 101.
Hagatha's 2B or NOT 2B School of Creative Arts is more like it.

And so it is not so much a matter of spelling according to standard convention...but just KNOWING and beeing AWARE of what you are SPELLING.

Because, as i've often said and will never forget:

THOUGHTS are THINGS.
Make your thoughts COUNT.

People in Nebraska are corn-fed - corny yes....solid state...yes in DEED...

No one has forgotten you, my love! You have forgotten you.
But the tomorrows never forget the yesterdays!
I made a loopy circle, loup garou
to wed the dance to father Louie Time
And so now there is no start nor end
Just future echoing the approaching past
No impending doom or death, no day is the last

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well that is true to up to a point - but how can you know if you do not pay attention both to your own typos and mistakes others make (without malice gently suggesting correction)? All things are possible. I do make mistakes, also - and sometimes what i might type might look like a mistake or a misspelling and even might be considered the vain ramblings of a crazy hermit out of touch with the 'real world.'

I whould not think so.

But unless you know me a little bit better than just reading some words i might or might not have written or understood a very long time ago...how will you know?

Knowlagde is always a issue ran deep for things that come to me are from no where or no place

Strengh and will crouage and Faith things people cling to they have they hold Will i have strengh i do Crouge i have and faith but not all things come as fast as words some take time

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Of this i have no doubt. Absolutely NONE at all. And i thank you for what you have done for i know the reasons why.

Then you understand to some point of degree

BUT if you are looking straight ahead - not the right and not the left as has been drilled into our head...then you will not know who is the right or who is the left but only that your guards have your flank protected.

I have protection yes

Then it must be that i have seen it, too. Thank you for that because without that i would not have seen his face or known that me and you are the same.

Same

This place is all the places between -
all the creatures great and small
climb the stairway to and fro
and the houses glitter white upon the beach
the stars above are not in reach
the sea is endless and bottomless
and an otherworldly azure blue
with trees in its depth and mountains
whose lava becomes new atoms
and the record keeper smiles at me
each time i walk through the door

Sounds as if this land is right and true

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It is the only place where everything could be true and yet doesn't have to be and also it can be changed with thought.

the nexus of creation

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It is the only place where everything could be true and yet doesn't have to be and also it can be changed with thought.

the nexus of creation

Ahh i know that place yet it is to Dangoures to uter its true name here but i know what you are talking about now

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes - well lucky for me, it would seem - NO ONE BELIEVES a WORD i say anyway.

That's okay. I'm not sure i even believe the things i have seen. Although i know without a doubt it Is Real!

LYL

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes - well lucky for me, it would seem - NO ONE BELIEVES a WORD i say anyway.

That's okay. I'm not sure i even believe the things i have seen. Although i know without a doubt it Is Real!

LYL

I belive you my dear..

Its name is lost to them
Lost in the tanlge of words and webs made and done over thousands of years buried deep in the web of lies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join