It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Deliberates How Much Intelligence on Iran to Release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Very easily done, Vitchilo. Just let the IAEA Inspectors unfettered access to do their jobs.

Sorry, but that's lies. There's many examples where IAEA could go anywhere in Iran facilities, Iran stopped his nuclear work for over 2 years for negociations, ect... make your research IAEA is still in Iran, cooperating with them on their nuclear program.

They only got sanctions because the little US have absolute power in the UN, and they use it only when they want it. The UN opposed US invasion of Iraq because others UN security members had economic interests in Iraq and they were making money off the oil-for-food scam.

Now that they have nothing to lose in Iran, they ``agree`` that Iran must be taken out... but I think that Russia and China will oppose any military action against Iran but France/US/UK will be for it.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Sorry, but that's lies. There's many examples where IAEA could go anywhere in Iran facilities, Iran stopped his nuclear work for over 2 years for negociations, ect... make your research IAEA is still in Iran, cooperating with them on their nuclear program.

No, Vitchilo, not lies. Denial on your part, which is understandable since you are trying to defend a despot.

They only got sanctions because the little US have absolute power in the UN, and they use it only when they want it.

The US is no more or no less powerful than any other permanent member of the UNSC.

The UN opposed US invasion of Iraq because others UN security members had economic interests in Iraq and they were making money off the oil-for-food scam.

Well I must say, hearing that from you is very surprising. And refreshing.

Now that they have nothing to lose in Iran, they ``agree`` that Iran must be taken out... but I think that Russia and China will oppose any military action against Iran but France/US/UK will be for it.

China and Russia are the major importers of Iranian oil. They will oppose any actions. I have my doubts, however, whether France will get involved, given your history.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why deliberate 'how' much proof to release
the Idea is to relase SOO much proof, that there's NO DOUBT in anyones mind as the legitimacy of the claims.
[edit on 11-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

That's ridiculous. Whatever got released would be claimed to be a fake to incite a war by many here on ATS and across the world.

And that would have been true even before the iraq war.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
When the choose to release this as 'proof'
Im afraid it leaves to many questions....

This isnt proof, this is munitions that they CLAIM are from Iran.

Why not release the evidence that POINTS to iran instead ?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

No, Vitchilo, not lies. Denial on your part, which is understandable since you are trying to defend a despot.

The IAEA IS in Iran right now, helping and monitoring Iran nuclear activities.
Technical Aid from UN to Iran to be cutted by half

The US is no more or no less powerful than any other permanent member of the UNSC.

Of course, but when they are not pleased, they go alone, for example, see Iraq.

Well I must say, hearing that from you is very surprising. And refreshing.

And why? Because i'm stating facts about how the UN is corrupt? Or that France and the europeans had their hands in Iraq?

China and Russia are the major importers of Iranian oil. They will oppose any actions. I have my doubts, however, whether France will get involved, given your history.

I'm not in France... and I don't think France will involve themselves... not in the beginning, after that it depends on who's gonna elected... and the odds are that it will be a pro-US-Israel president.

That's ridiculous. Whatever got released would be claimed to be a fake to incite a war by many here on ATS and across the world.

Well because there's no reason to believe them due to their past, and that they have no real evidence, we have to believe them on words, yeah, let's believe a bunch of criminals, that'll do the trick! Let's give our confidence to the 4th reich!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
www.diomil.ir...

Is that site for real?

Is it simply an online supermarket for Iranian munitions???

This must be in every Iraqi terrorists Favourite list....

Im gobsmacked..

There selling tankshells like they are cuttlery.

Is it THAT easy to buy a foreign armies munitions??

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The IAEA IS in Iran right now, helping and monitoring Iran nuclear activities.
Technical Aid from UN to Iran to be cutted by half

You don't want to get into a link-quoting contest with me, believe me.

Of course, but when they are not pleased, they go alone, for example, see Iraq.

Yes, our foreign policy will not be dictated by a bunch of weak-kneed apologists.

I'm not in France... and I don't think France will involve themselves... not in the beginning, after that it depends on who's gonna elected... and the odds are that it will be a pro-US-Israel president.

We can only hope, can't we?

Well because there's no reason to believe them due to their past, and that they have no real evidence, we have to believe them on words, yeah, let's believe a bunch of criminals, that'll do the trick! Let's give our confidence to the 4th reich!

I'm getting a little sick and tired of your bashing of the US, Vitchilo, esp. given the fact that you depend upon us for your very safety in this world. You are too weak to do anything on your own; don't get in our way.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm getting a little sick and tired of your bashing of the US, Vitchilo, esp. given the fact that you depend upon us for your very safety in this world. You are too weak to do anything on your own; don't get in our way.

AHAAHHAHAAHA. Yeah right. You really believe that terrorism is a threat? Sorry but I don't believe that one bit. The real threat is your government. And it's not ``US bashing``, your government is despised by the entire world, including the american people, you are the only one defending them. When you are supporting what the US people wants, it's not US bashing, it's US support.

And 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

You don't want to get into a link-quoting contest with me, believe me.

ooh that's scary.

Yes, our foreign policy will not be dictated by a bunch of weak-kneed apologists.

Yeah, your talking about Iraq right? Who the hell put Saddam in power? The US. Who the hell gave Iraq WMDs, US. Ect... your government creates it's own problems, it funded lenin, mao, saddam, countless dictators, if you know history, you know that your government is one of the worst maker of evil in the world, so with Iran... yeah right.

And if you like so much your president, enlist in the army to support your views instead of just talking on the internet. Go die for the corporations, go. And I'll remind you that the president don't equal the country.

Get over it, you've been lied to go to Iraq, you've been lied about 9/11, you've been lied about international terrorism. Admit that you have been fooled and that your government have been hijacked by criminals, then we can start to talk.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

AHAAHHAHAAHA. Yeah right. You really believe that terrorism is a threat? Sorry but I don't believe that one bit. The real threat is your government. And it's not ``US bashing``, your government is despised by the entire world, including the american people, you are the only one defending them. When you are supporting what the US people wants, it's not US bashing, it's US support.

You don't know the American people, Vitchilo, don't pretend to speak for them.

Regardless, you ignore the fact that you depend upon us to protect you from the world.

And 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

You just lost any shred of credibility you might have had.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You don't know the American people, Vitchilo, don't pretend to speak for them.

Sorry, but I know it more than you, you only seems to care to go at war with non-existant threats. I like a lot of american culture points, but I dislike others. I inform myself from what's going on in the US everyday, I listen to various american radio shows across the US.

Sorry, but the various polls, the mid-term elections and the comments on various american website represents a large portion of american views, and yes, I know what's the feeling of americans.

Regardless, you ignore the fact that you depend upon us to protect you from the world.

Yeah right. From which threat? Russia? HAAHAHAHA. China? HAHAHAHA. Who? Sorry, the US don't defend me from anyone.

Yeah, that's why 80% of americans don't believe the fantasy story of 9/11, that so many CIA, FBI, high rank governments people from various countries, celebrities, families of victims, ect.. believe it was an inside job. Yeah, that doesn't count, because your jsobecky, the ultimate neo-con who's always right and no, the government can't lie.

Jsobecky, you're the minority. You are in the brainwashed 30% who still support this asshat in the white house. You are in the 9/11 official story believers, that represents 20% of americans, the same % of support Bush. Your the non-sense minority, stop the BS and wake up.

Sorry, but I won't talk to you anymore on this thread, you're just a blind follower of the neo-cons. Good night and good luck.

Sorry, but NOBODY SANE can support this administration. If you do support them, go see a psychologist, seriously.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yeah, that's why 80% of americans don't believe the fantasy story of 9/11, that so many CIA, FBI, high rank governments people from various countries, celebrities, families of victims, ect.. believe it was an inside job. Yeah, that doesn't count, because your jsobecky, the ultimate neo-con who's always right and no, the government can't lie.

Jsobecky, you're the minority. You are in the brainwashed 30% who still support this asshat in the white house. You are in the 9/11 official story believers, that represents 20% of americans, the same % of support Bush. Your the non-sense minority, stop the BS and wake up.

This is wholesale falsehood. The number of people who believe that the government has not been forthright on 9/11 is closer to 1/3, and that number is not broken down further into people who think that the government was more negligent than they admitted, versus those who think that the government perpetrated it.

Supporting or not supporting the president is not causally connected to one's opinions about 9/11.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
www.diomil.ir...

Is that site for real?

Is it simply an online supermarket for Iranian munitions???

This must be in every Iraqi terrorists Favourite list....

Im gobsmacked..

There selling tankshells like they are cuttlery.

Is it THAT easy to buy a foreign armies munitions??

That is just the advertising. You can't place an order and pay with Paypal. You must go through a process to buy heavy weapons, same with any other producing nation.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is another bush minor scam. The majority of attacks on the U.S. forces come from Sunni with a far smaller number coming from the Shia. They are just pumping up the evidence and you know where things stand in our government these days when the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff comes out and publically contradicts the so called evidence and calls it inconclusive.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Pace Demurs on Accusation of Iran
General Says He Knows Nothing Tying Leaders to Arms in Iraq

By Karen DeYoung
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, February 13, 2007; Page A18

Marine Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said yesterday that he has no information indicating Iran's government is directing the supply of lethal weapons to Shiite insurgent groups in Iraq.

"We know that the explosively formed projectiles are manufactured in Iran," Pace told Voice of America during a visit to Australia. "What I would not say is that the Iranian government, per se, knows about this."

"It is clear that Iranians are involved, and it's clear that materials from Iran are involved," he continued, "but I would not say by what I know that the Iranian government clearly knows or is complicit."

Pace's comments came a day after U.S. military officials in Baghdad alleged that the "highest levels" of the Iranian government have directed use of weapons that are killing U.S. troops in Iraq. No information was provided to substantiate the charge. Administration officials yesterday deflected requests for more details, even as they repeatedly implied Tehran's involvement.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The bush administration is going nowhere in Iran. The military is turning against him. People this high don't say things like this for nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Pace Demurs on Accusation of Iran
General Says He Knows Nothing Tying Leaders to Arms in Iraq

By Karen DeYoung
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, February 13, 2007; Page A18

Marine Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said yesterday that he has no information indicating Iran's government is directing the supply of lethal weapons to Shiite insurgent groups in Iraq.

"We know that the explosively formed projectiles are manufactured in Iran," Pace told Voice of America during a visit to Australia. "What I would not say is that the Iranian government, per se, knows about this."

"It is clear that Iranians are involved, and it's clear that materials from Iran are involved," he continued, "but I would not say by what I know that the Iranian government clearly knows or is complicit."

Pace's comments came a day after U.S. military officials in Baghdad alleged that the "highest levels" of the Iranian government have directed use of weapons that are killing U.S. troops in Iraq. No information was provided to substantiate the charge. Administration officials yesterday deflected requests for more details, even as they repeatedly implied Tehran's involvement.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The bush administration is going nowhere in Iran. The military is turning against him. People this high don't say things like this for nothing.

I started a thread on this article here.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry didn't see that... still deserves to be reiterated though.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by grover]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join