It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sub Oceanic Tunnels - USO highways?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Open Google Earth.

Goto the following coordinates:

Atlantic Highway

The "Pentagon"
Coordinates
36.00.06.37 North
51.26.31.24 East
Elevation
420 kilometers
260 miles

This area is where some say Atlantis sank. There are at least 5 "structures" in the shape of a pentagon. We've got additional ocean bathymetry(?) for comparison of perspective... we've got a couple VERY interesting finds. Like buildings or SOMETHING miles high reaching up from the ocean floor.

Look right in the middle. See the "line" that bisects the pentagon horizontally? That is NOT a "map overlay". We've tested it and tested it. It appears to be depth imagery. This one, you'll find, runs along the floor of the Atlantic from DC right through the Strait of Gibralter.

Over land, there are areas all around this parallel that seem to have RED soil near it.

Now...

Goto

18 North
36 North
54 North
18 South
36 South
54 South

Track these anomolies around the entire globe.

What is this?

There are also MANY occurrances where these "highways" come soooo close to major metropolitan centers.

There are many times where a certain anomoly occurs in very close proximity to the location where the "highway" intersects a continent. At these times there appear round bodies of water... small. We've denoted them as the "Interstate Exits and Onramps".

To see the best example of this goto:
Coordinates
054.00.00.00 North
159.27.20.34 East
Elevation
260 Miles
420 Kilometers

There is even some type of "structure" within the body of water that is partially or completely submerged that is ROUND like a tunnel...

Look at the "highway" and how it intersects the land right where this "exit" is located. This is NOT the only occurrance of this either. Search it out... youll see.

Go see what you can find... perhaps you catch something we've missed...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is there any way I can see these anomalies on Google Maps?

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i would love to see these but i do not have acess to google earth, perhaps you can post some screen shots?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Im interested as well ^_^;; this is new to me (not completely) and i've not had access to google earth

And for the love of god please get rid of these flashing ads at the top of the ATS site they make it hard for me to type and im sure others to

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Flashing ads? umm nvm i dont use any adblocking software, which would violate
ATS Terms and Conditions

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
dunno, but wouldnt people who had knowledge of these strange things in the maps erase it if it was of any importance??????i mean im almost certain that we never get to see the good stuff in the official maps etc

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
where do i type in coordinates?????

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There has been discussing that there is a 'tunnel' that runs from Puerto Rico in the vicinity of El Yunque and runs to Spain somewhere in the Pyranees. Talk about the Big Dig!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Okay, the co-ords in the post are wrong for google earth..

In the "Fly to" tab, enter the following:

36 00' 06.37"N,51 26' 31.24"W = "Atlantis" Pentagon

054 00' 00.00" N,159 27' 20.34"W = Thing near Japan..

You can also type those co-ords directly into the search box on google maps, then change the view to satellite..

Or use these links:

Atlantis Pentagon: /25kra8
Japan Thingy: /2autje

FWIW, It looks to me like they are artifacts from where the satellite data has been joined together (you occasionally see it on large DEM files), you can actually follow the first line right around the globe if you ignore the landmass areas, which is far more indicative of a satellite orbit than an arrow-straight tunnel of some description.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
That's a negative ghost rider.

Take a logic and critical thinking class before you post this.

If there ever was a transatlantic highway you wouldn't see it in a satellite photo.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That's a negative ghost rider.

i concur. and that second thing location is a lot closer to the aleutian islands in alaska than it is to japan. now unless you're saying that alaska is a japanese colony then uhhmmm...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The problem here si that we often have scans that reveal sub-surface structure, and they don't show any tunnel system.

There are also submarin canyons that run the length of the continental slope, submarine mountain ranges throughout the oceans, large rift valleys, etc, etc.

there are areas all around this parallel that seem to have RED soil near it.

Itsw windblown dust, dust that contains iron minerals that have oxidized and turned red.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is just my personal opinion, but if USO's/UFO's are real, which i particularly think they are, then why would they need a highway to navigate underwater?

In the accounts that I have seen on TV or read, it is stated that these craft submerge from the air, and travel at speeds that are uncapable by human vehicles while underwater, only to resurface at some other destination and fly away.

I believe that these craft posess some technology that helps negate any forces surrounding the craft, thus allowing them to travel anywhere they wish without the use of some guidance or highway.

If any craft use a sub-oceanic highway, they are definitely not extraterrestrial

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
this thread sounds about what I heard this morning the radio . Researchers have discovered vast lakes under the ice in Antarctica, a find that could help scientists understand the rapid and currently unpredictable behavior of huge moving glaciers — called ice streams — that can influence global sea levels.

www.npr.org... it went on talking about rivers and how huge these lakes were 150 found so far and more all the time.I belive it was nasa that just came out with this reportI will look for some more links.

[edit on 11-09-06 by slayerfan]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I found this link, a vary good read.I think we are just in the early stages of understanding what lies beneath the Antarctic. This exciting discovery of large lakes exchanging water under the ice sheet surface In recent years, scientists have discovered more than 145 subglacial lakes, a smaller number of which composes this "plumbing system" The study included observations of a subglacial lake the size of Lake Ontario buried under an active area of west Antarctica www.physorg.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
UFOs and USOs dont need underground or underwater highways to travel brother. If they can traverse the galaxy at faster than light speed within a few years then they certainly should be able to travel from NYC to Tokyo in a few minutes if not less!

What you might be reffering to is the alleged human-made underground global system of tunnels that the Dulce papers and Phil Schneider refers to. Magneto-levitron trains traveling at mach 2 or higher would use these!

But let me caution you...I seriously doubt you could see them with any satellite system....and even if you could they would more than likely be "airbrushed"!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The problem here si that we often have scans that reveal sub-surface structure, and they don't show any tunnel system.

There are also submarin canyons that run the length of the continental slope, submarine mountain ranges throughout the oceans, large rift valleys, etc, etc.

there are areas all around this parallel that seem to have RED soil near it.

Itsw windblown dust, dust that contains iron minerals that have oxidized and turned red.

Submarine cantions that run the lentgh of the continental slope. This canyon couldnt be formed by one tectonic plate bordering the other?

new topics

top topics

join