It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what the NWO is about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
order can't come FROM chaos...only underneath and afterward

there is one way to solve the conflict over land - and that is admit the truth - no man can own a piece of the planet we all must share.

we can have the right to live on a portion and work a living there...but we cannot own a piece of the Earth!! We already all own the thing, anyway - but only altogether as ONE.

Imagine there's no countries
it isn't hard to do
nothing to live or die for
no religion, too

imagine
a town without walls!
new Jerusalem (the city of peace)

the new world order
G ood
O rderly
D irection
the opposite of Chaos.
(or rather God is the naked body which chaos clothes)

the new world order
I will make all things new
the opposite of old and tired

translation...

we want to take away your right to own private property.

we will allow you to work the land and use it for personal use.

we had something like this 500 years ago...it was called serfdom. its deplorable form of slavery.

A message to the NWO, if you truly want a world utopia then eliminate all forms of money. If this is done, Ill be glad to give up my property and live a life like Star Trek where evryone has a comfortable home without want or need.

But we all know the international bankers arent going to give up money

[edit on 16-2-2007 by admriker444]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I never noticed this thread! How did you get loose on the rest of ATS dear?

I like the idea...it may just catch on.

First you must let me violate you

Then I have to desecrate you

After all that peace will come... :d

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Almost everyone wants peace on earth, even me, but it doesn't come before every relgions in the world are togheter, only a single big relgion, that will bring peace to earth. If the world are being a NWO world, this good thing will happen. Bring back Illumanus and the New World Order!!!

[edit on 18-2-2007 by illumanusboy]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

ALL you need is ONE.

ONE religion?

MUSIC

There is only ONE way to achieve peace on earth.

everyone must give up their right to be 'right.'

i did.
it's really not any different at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

There is no way to 'undermine' peace - peace is the natural foundation - once established underneath all the nonsense we feed ourselves in words and ideas...it will stand evermore, naked in its truth and proud in its glory.
And rightfully so.

I have voted queenannie38 way above top secret. I tried to do it twice but the system wouldn't let me.

Thank you for your insight. Those who have eyes will see. Those who have ears will hear.

Unless they can stir up natural disasters with their anger.

I've already caused one minor earthquake in a fugue state, so I know what you are talking about. It is truly magnificent the power the Holy Spirit can channel through an individual under the right circumstances.

Prayer and the Word are the only weapons peace needs. Nothing can stand against the Prince of Peace. The crucible of faith will refine us all eventually.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Peace can be achieved if everyone just took their responsibility back, instead of putting it into the hands of corporations and governments.

It’s just isn’t that black and white. Let’s not exhume the corporations from their misdeeds. The role of corporations in this NWO surely would have to be reexamined. Corporate personhood definitely needs to be looked into.

A government who abides to its own Constitution would be a great tool to citizens. Unfortunately, it has become mostly a corporate tool instead. Even, the US government’s own Commander-in-Chief bluntly states..

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

www.capitolhillblue.com...

We could all make the most of it, sure. However, ignoring seeking changes where the system is obviously flawed and blaming ourselves 100% instead is ridiculous.

I agree, changes begin with ourselves, but soon or later you will have to reach out and change the world outside.

ALL you need is ONE.

ONE religion?

Isn’t that how this mess got started ]in the first place? Which religion are we going to impose on the rest of the world this time?

How will this NWO work? Do we have a current working model that we could export to the rest of the world? What political/economic system would bring the most benefit to each individual citizen? And then are we to discount merit. Should a person who works harder be rewarded?

This One world government is not such an easy task. IMO, saying Go! Let’s do it, we’re ready! Is like learning to swim by jumbing into a lake.

Show me a working model, then we can talk one-world government.

admriker444, LoneGunMan, syrinx high priest, all brought up points that you haven’t responded to yet.

Taiwan? Israel? What’s this NWO’s solution? What’s yours?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
IMO, saying Go! Let’s do it, we’re ready! Is like learning to swim by jumbing into a lake.

How do you propose we learn to swim, then?

Show me a working model, then we can talk one-world government.
We will.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

How do you propose we learn to swim, then?

Here you go…
www.ehow.com...

We will.

When? After you jumped in?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Forgive me please if someone, somewhere, already said this...

I have always thought of the NWO as the ultimate evil against humanity. But what if the entire reason for the NWO was to create a world government that was to be brought into an intergalactic government.

I mean, what if the earth has been visited many times by other life forms who have indicated to the powers that be that the earth must be united before it can be enlightened. Those powers, IMO, would want to eliminate any nation or peoples that would go against this way of existence because of religious doctrine or beliefs. They would want (for a time) the people of the world under their thumb to be able to control them when the realization of there being 'more' finally hits them. They would not want more chaos (which there would be if 'aliens' just appeared). They would want a calm controlled environment.

Every day we are given more and more evidence of a controlling NWO, more and more evidence of other life forms, and more and more evidence that human beings are so amazingly blind that they can be led to do just about anything, including murder in the name of whatever 'god' they believe in.

I don't know...just thoughts.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by sky1]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hmmmmm

N W O, New World Order

World order would be a new thing it seems, ummm, sooo, that would make it new, sounds right,

annnd welllll quite honestly, A World In Order actually sounds rather nice.

Oh and a one world government? The world's governments governed by one government achieving a world order that is new?

Hmmmmmm

it sounds like the second coming of Christ and a thousand year millenium

deceptions destroyed
no more separation of church and state since the church would be the state and the state would be the church
no voting in leaders since the king has already been chosen
and those that have followed the leader become the leaders and doing so with an iron rod, even to those who persecuted them
no wonder so many hate NWO. It means they would actually have to obey God instead
of following after their idolatry and would have to live in peace because they would no longer be in control, someday they may even realize they never were
WOW it sounds good to The Riley Family

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we don’t wage war according to the flesh; 10:4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the throwing down of strongholds, 10:5 throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Messiah;

Blessed are the Makers of Peace, 777. May the warfare of peace and world order begin! or rather continue rather vigorously.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by The Riley Family]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join