It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a Flying Demon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The photo is definatly interesting, nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

You zoomed in to a much higher level on the building than you did on the flying creature. It is obvious that the zoom level on the demon is much less because the size of the pixels is much smaller on the creature than they are on the building. All anyone has to do is magnify the other objects in the photo with the buildings and lamp posts to the same level as the creature, and they will see the exact same pixelation around the other objects that is seen around the winged demon. Anyone can see for themselves that the same effect occurs around the other objects by zooming in to about 600% on the picture, then compare the pixelation around the creature and the lamp posts and buildings. It is the same.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by SkyWay]

I have several zoomlevels here for that part of the building and can't find what you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have looked closely at it, and plan to scutinise it some more. From what I have seen of the object, it appears to be a living organism with a large wing span and a long tail.

It puts me in mind of something I came across in ancient mythology somewhere. It is blurred, so I can't quite make it out entirely, but the shape definitely reminds me of some mythological creature. I think it might be the Kraken, or something like that. I will have to look it up. It has been a long while since I have looked into the subject of mythology. I will do some checking online and get back to you, otherwise, somebody may know what creature that I am thinking of.

Do I think it's real? Yes, I do. The world of the paranormal is becoming a more real occurrance in our day to day lives either because of our technological advancements, our spiritual advancements (higher learning), a possible dimensional shift, or rupture allowing the phenomenon to be more interactive with us than in the past. One other thought, this is a wake up call to the whole human race.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
I have several zoomlevels here for that part of the building and can't find what you're talking about.

AgainstSecrecy, if you will zoom in on the TV satellite dishes on the top right of the photo you will see what I am referring to. When I magnified those satellite dishes I could clearly see the same kind of square pixel field around them that is seen around the flying demon. If you are able to, crop that area with the satellite dishes after you magnify it, and post it here.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by SkyWay]

[edit on 13-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

People are more likely to see a demon in New York City than a carrion bird considering the kind of place it is. A demon would probably feel right at home in such a place.

While I do not doubt the reality of demons nor the fact that there are quite possibly some in NY along with many other places.

But I must ask. Why would a demon feel so at home in NY compared to any place else such as St. Louis, Denver, Miami, L.A., heck even London? What makes NY any more evil than any other place? Also why would such a demon need to be present on that day in that area when the event occurs?

Once again I'm not saying there are not demons. But I don't believe you will be taking pics of them. At least not one that big.

I still say bird of prey flying almost toward to camara with it's prey dangling from it's talons.

Raist

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
While I do not doubt the reality of demons nor the fact that there are quite possibly some in NY along with many other places.

But I must ask. Why would a demon feel so at home in NY compared to any place else such as St. Louis, Denver, Miami, L.A., heck even London? What makes NY any more evil than any other place?

You're right. Demons could feel just as much at home in many other cities, not only NY. It is just that New York is so much larger than most other cities that the level of evil is proportionally more than those other places.

Also why would such a demon need to be present on that day in that area when the event occurs?

Once again I'm not saying there are not demons. But I don't believe you will be taking pics of them. At least not one that big.

When an exceedingly evil event has occurred, I think it generates an intense "sphere" of negative/evil energy which evil beings, such as demons and ghosts, feed on. This intense charge of evil energy makes them strong enough to become visible within the range of that intense evil. I think this may also be the reason that certain houses where heinous crimes have occurred are often haunted. So, when the horrible event of 9/11 occurred, the evil senseless slaughter of so many innocent people resulted in a burst of energy so evil and intense that a demon became visible.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'ld have to disagree I don't think it's the event that spawns the creature. But more so the creature that would spawn the event.

The thing that makes me doubt this is any thing other than either a bird of prey as I described or an out right fake is that no one in the picture seems to notice the creature in question.

I personaly don't think of myself as an extremly observant type of person though I do notice things out of place. But these ppl (or many of them) in the direction of the beast, why are none of them in the picture showing any sign of noticing the thing?

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'ld have to disagree I don't think it's the event that spawns the creature. But more so the creature that would spawn the event.

I did not say that the event spawned the creature. I said it spawned a "sphere" or "field" of evil energy that was so powerful that it enabled the demon to assume a visible form.

The thing that makes me doubt this is any thing other than either a bird of prey as I described or an out right fake is that no one in the picture seems to notice the creature in question.

I personaly don't think of myself as an extremly observant type of person though I do notice things out of place. But these ppl (or many of them) in the direction of the beast, why are none of them in the picture showing any sign of noticing the thing?

If you look at the photo there IS a person almost in the middle of the photo in the foreground that seems to be looking at the creature.

Most of the people were probably to busy and preoccupied with their immediate surroundings to notice. There were reports by numerous eye-witnesses of the creatures which they described as "flying men."

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't see any one that could be noticing it. As for the others being more into every thing else going on.......
The thing is right out in the open it blends in with nothing it sticks out like a swore thumb if it were any thing out of the ordinary ppl in the photo would be pointing it out to others. I mean on that day more than any other ppl would have been looking for strange out of place things.

True this photo could have been taken secounds before the woman in the foreground screams and every one looks but I doubt it.

Also I've spent many hours looking into 9/11 and not seen any accounts of ppl seeing a flyingman or demon on that day. Do you have a link to an even semi reputable site with said accounts? It's just funny that I've never seen this photo until you posted it which leads me to believe it's fake or nothing out of the ordinary. I mean even the demon/devil face in the smoke of the WTC was out within a year even the wack job "news prints" at the store counter had the photos on the front cover. Why is this not a more common photo?

Does the person who took the photo have a say on this thing? Is there a way to find out what his/her take on the thing in the pic are? The name at the bottom of the pic is Steven Moran a quick Google brings up his web site. This pic is not on the site so I used the contact section and emailed him.

I sent him a link to this thread asking him his thoughts on the photo or if it had been altered. I'll share the email when I get it. He does a nice job photographing though check his site out.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Sorry but I don't see any one that could be noticing it. As for the others being more into every thing else going on.......
The thing is right out in the open it blends in with nothing it sticks out like a swore thumb if it were any thing out of the ordinary ppl in the photo would be pointing it out to others. I mean on that day more than any other ppl would have been looking for strange out of place things.

True this photo could have been taken secounds before the woman in the foreground screams and every one looks but I doubt it.

It also could be that from the ground level there may have been objects such as vans and trucks and buildings that obscured the view of the creature from many of the people in the photo. The angle from the ground is very low to the creature so it could easily be blocked from view by many things.

Also I've spent many hours looking into 9/11 and not seen any accounts of ppl seeing a flyingman or demon on that day. Do you have a link to an even semi reputable site with said accounts? It's just funny that I've never seen this photo until you posted it which leads me to believe it's fake or nothing out of the ordinary. I mean even the demon/devil face in the smoke of the WTC was out within a year even the wack job "news prints" at the store counter had the photos on the front cover. Why is this not a more common photo?

I got the information at this website demon photo. I have also read about this creature in other places but can't remember where...they were not mainstream sources though. The reports from witnesses about seeing the creature were pobably just censored as many other things, such as reports of ufos, are censored by the mainstream media. Nothing new about that.

Does the person who took the photo have a say on this thing? Is there a way to find out what his/her take on the thing in the pic are? The name at the bottom of the pic is Steven Moran a quick Google brings up his web site. This pic is not on the site so I used the contact section and emailed him.

I sent him a link to this thread asking him his thoughts on the photo or if it had been altered. I'll share the email when I get it. He does a nice job photographing though check his site out.

That's great! I look forward to any additional information you can get from him. It would be wonderful if he came onto this website and provided details of how and when he took the photo. And what he personally may have witnessed.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Considering that that webpage says their were several observers, I find it highly unlikely that there is only one picture of the 'demon', or that no other news reporters have picked up on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Considering that that webpage says their were several observers, I find it highly unlikely that there is only one picture of the 'demon', or that no other news reporters have picked up on it.

I tend to believe along with you. It looks real fake to me. I watched the whole thing on tv & I never saw a demon.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Considering the other stuff on the site and the fact that in the few lines they spend on this photo with out linking any witness statements I claim fake or nothing out of the ordinary (a bird of prey as I mentioned earlier).

That site seems pretty far out there and also linking humor into suposedly serious situations. If they want to be taken seriously they need to clean their site up they seem full out bogus to me.

Also the only "UFO" photos/videos I've seen from 9/11 were nothing more than birds and bugs out of focus in front of a camara. Sorry until I seen some thing that does not stand out so easy I'm not believing.

I can't wait to hear from the guy who took the pic and watch as he makes the site remove it or be fined since it has his name on it.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I did a quick search for Steven Moran photographs and came up with this site.

Not that I think this site is any thing great but he even states (suposedly) on this site that he did not see the thing at the scene on 9/11 he found it when he got home.

Steve Moran writes: "I live in New York City, and today I went to take pictures of the WTC's wreckage.

So if he did not see it on 9/11 while looking at it (I mean it's practicly center of the photo) according to this site then he is either blind or it was not something out of the ordinary.

While I do understand the basis of this site and the ultimate message it holds I find several of the things on it at a glance to be pretty worthless also.

Though I will give it a look over as soon as I get more time but what I have seen so far does not give it high ratings IMO.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
From what I have read, Steve Moran, is a New York policeman. He is obviously also an avid photographer.

As far as Mr. Moran not seeing the flying demon when he took the photo with the creature in it, that has happened in many cases involving the supernatural. People will often develop photos that show things such as ghosts, ufos, orbs, which they could not see with their own eyes when they took the photo. So, it lends more credibility to Steve Moran that he admits he did not see the creature firsthand, and that he only realized it had been there when he developed the photo.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Though some people may consider the photo to be fake, no one has proven it to be fake. The truth may be difficult for some people to accept, but there it is -- a photo of a flying demon! They're REAL!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Though some people may consider the photo to be fake, no one has proven it to be fake. The truth may be difficult for some people to accept, but there it is -- a photo of a flying demon! They're REAL!

I never said demons fly or not were not real.

But man is not going to get physical proof of a spiritual world. The only time man will see proof of a spiritual world is when we die. To believe and understand a spiritual world requires faith not physical proof.

I am keeping eye on my in box hoping for a reply from this man maybe if more ppl email him about it he will reply on here who knows.

But it seems that even if Moran himself came on here and replied it was not real or it's an optical illusion that you may not believe him. Not trying to come down on you but you seem unchangably convinced that this is a demon photo no matter what.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

But man is not going to get physical proof of a spiritual world. The only time man will see proof of a spiritual world is when we die. To believe and understand a spiritual world requires faith not physical proof.

You are perfectly entitled to your convictions about proof of spiritual things. But it may happen that technology, especially, image recording technology may become so advanced and sensitive to fine energies that we may become able to record images of some spiritual life forms. But people will have to decide for themselves whether to accept such evidence or not.

I am keeping eye on my in box hoping for a reply from this man maybe if more ppl email him about it he will reply on here who knows.

But it seems that even if Moran himself came on here and replied it was not real or it's an optical illusion that you may not believe him. Not trying to come down on you but you seem unchangably convinced that this is a demon photo no matter what.

I am more interested in whether anyone can prove that the photo is a fake than whether Steve Moran himself believes the photo to be of a real creature or not. If the photo can be proven to be fake I would not hesitate to dismiss it as a photo of a demon. But I am not going to discard photographic evidence simply on the basis of others opinions that it's fake. Opinions for or against are not enough.

You say that even if Mr. Moran came here and declared the photo to be an optical illusion, I may not believe him. Let me ask you, if Mr. Moran comes here or emails you that the photo is real will you believe him? Or are you so convinced of your position that you would disbelieve him?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Until he states that with out a doubt it is real I will dismiss it.

The only site I found that hosted that pic had a supposed statement from Moran. In that statement he said he did not see it that day but noticed it in the photo when DLing it on his PC.

The rest of his statement goes......

The way I intemperate the image is, it's either a guardian angel looking over the rescuers and those poor people still trapped beneath, or the Angel of Death hovering to collect the souls of the dying. I was using a Kodak DC4800 digital camera."

According to the site this is his statement, the sit seems very questionable though as does the site you list.

Now normaly when one takes a photo and later notices an out of place thing in it it's either a defect in the photo or a normal object causing an illusion of sorts.

If that is in deed his true take on the photo as posted above I'm in complete disagreement with it. I will admit it is an interesting shot but I'm willing to bet it is an illusion that could be explained if every event of the time and place of the photo could be remember clearly. Like most other strange things in the sky photos that are blurred and unclear this is most likely a bird.

I doubt nothing about the spiritual realm except the fact that there will ever be physical evidence of it until death. The reason being is if there were physical proof you would not need faith and every one would be following the same religion as we would have irrufutable proof of some sort of a higher being/after life.

If he emails me and states exactly what is stated on that site. I'll dismiss it as his being blind to what was in the sky and falling for an optical illusion just like the demon/devil face in the smoke of 9/11. If he says yeah I seen it with my own eyes I will question him deeper.

Ask any officer of the law there are more than one version of the truth, there is what each witness sees or thinks they see and then there is what realy happened.
If it was a bird even a bird of prey no one would have paid any attention to it even the person taking the photo, when he got home he would say hey what is this forgetting a nonimportant bird in the excitment of every thing else. Now if you see some thing out of the ordinary going on even with buildings falling your going to remember hey I seen that and here it is in my photo.

But when he says he did not see it while taking the picture yet there are witness reports to seeing it that totaly contradicts the whole maybe it's one of those things that only shows up in photos. Either it's not some thing that you will only notice in a photo or that statement on that site is false it can not be both ways. There is no way he could have not seen that since it's practicly in the middle of the photo yet others did. I have yet to see these witeness accounts either.

Sorry but the person taking the photo should have seen that if it is indeed real if not he's blind to the obvious. Either no one saw it and these misterious witness accouts are made up lies or this is a fake photo or and unimprotant object in the photo causing optical illusion.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've seen the full image of this and I thought
that the argument was over. This pic arose
a couple of months ago and I thought it was
agreed that it was a pigeon in the foreground,
in the street a little away from the burning towers.

I wonder why people want it to be angels or demons?
Birds fly, planes fly.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join