It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone heard about the moon being hollow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Im reading Jim Marrs book Alien Agenda and theres alot! of evidence backing it all up, form Nasa scientist and goverment officials. get back to me if you know anything.

Edn

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You realize you can use radar to see underground, which means it doesn't take a lot to prove or disprove this theory.

Anyway what would be so special about this planet for the need for aliens to travel thousands if not tens of thousands of light years to come here and build an artificial Moon before humans even existed? theres no logical reason behind it. Its more likely that the pyramids around the world and landing platforms for alien ships than the Moon being hollow. (yes ive been watching to much Stargate
).

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Speaking of pyramids it also says in the book about pyramids photos on the moon positioned exactly like the ones in egypt. but nasa never let it out to the public.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
years back i listen to a guy named armstrong(not neil) something, that clamed that nasa was unable to explain the echo effect on the moon(once something hit it, it ranged for hours) it sapposedly ranged because the moon was hollow.
oh i remember the name of the guy Virgil Armstrong.

It seems strange that the moon is allways facing the earth the same way. Maybe the moon mantel is iron and that is off centered or that the mantel doesent exist and that it is indeed hollow, and that is why we allways see the same side. There is a slight wobble in the moon.

Can anyone explain?

Excuse my poor english.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by darkprinc]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edn
You realize you can use radar to see underground, which means it doesn't take a lot to prove or disprove this theory.

Anyway what would be so special about this planet for the need for aliens to travel thousands if not tens of thousands of light years to come here and build an artificial Moon before humans even existed? theres no logical reason behind it. Its more likely that the pyramids around the world and landing platforms for alien ships than the Moon being hollow. (yes ive been watching to much Stargate
).

This is true and untrue, my friend. Radar has only been able to penetrate 7 miles down to date... as far as we have been told in civilian land.

You are assuming that "ET" travelled to get here.

This planet is so special because of God's plan here.

The moon and the earth and mars are probably going to be found to be hollow.

In 7th grade, we all get taught that the planets are SOLID. THAT is why we believe it. NO ONE has proven this, my friend... NO ONE.

In fact...

Go google Admiral Byrd and Hollow Earth and come tell me bout whatcha found! It is INTENSE!

Read about the Egyptians and how they had visitors that sailed from the "land of the inverted sea". Tell me... how would a sea be inverted? Ours curves DOWN over the horizon. An inverted sea would, perhaps, curve UP into the inside of the sphere.

There's a certain area of Antarctica that you're not allowed to go. It's also blacked out on High Res imagery. If not blacked... it's blurred.

The Bible talks of those who inhabit the SURFACE of the earth and those who reside WITHIN the earth... WE are mentioned clear as day... yet for some reason we assume that the other group mentioned clear as day in the same sentence are some kind of Scooby Doo cartoon formulate in our minds or something...

Again... if you tie the whole thing together... a programmed "aversion" to this knowledge would be easy to overlay in the "general programming" portion of your average joe's abduction experience...

Open your mind... Let it RIP wide open... Still play the skeptic. My investigators do NOT go out trying to prove something is RIGHT. They go out trying to DISPROVE IT ENTIRELY. This way, if they've eliminated EVERYTHING it could possibly be... then they've got a legit anomoly.

Don't close up. I'd try to wrap your mind around the hollow earth. The moon and mars being the same.

Think about it. If a huge ball of spinning liquid molten junk is cooling at a consistant pace... there would be pressure enough for the insides to get "out", no? And if that happened, then it is also plausible that this spinning cooling sphere would have a hollowed out interior. This happens on a smaller scale in nature here on earth even, in some respects...

The skull "cools" and degrades... the brain disappears but a "shell" remains intact. Not the "molten" effect discussed... but similar.

Olaf Jorgensen... I think that was the norseman's name of the guy who sailed north with his son to find better fishing waters... and found the hollow earth... true? Who knows... but they were not christians... and came back saying the inhabitants believed in Jehovah... and Christ. They called one of there rivers by the name of one of the rivers that ran through Eden in the Bible as well... Interesting.

Just a thought... Reserve Judgement.

SPout

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I found this link that talks alot about the hollow moon theory.Its a pretty good read.check it out.here

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Already discussed here try using the search function next time.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkprinc
It seems strange that the moon is allways facing the earth the same way. Maybe the moon mantel is iron and that is off centered or that the mantel doesent exist and that it is indeed hollow, and that is why we allways see the same side. There is a slight wobble in the moon.

I'm new to ATS and just starting to study aerospace, but I believe this is caused by the tidal effect. When the orbiting body is not perfectly symmetrical (and the moon is not), gravity pulls with different amounts of force on different parts of the object, causing rotation. The body acts like a pendulum swinging about its center of mass. Over time, this will stabilize into a wobble.

On that note, there is more evidence the moon is not hollow; namely, rotational inertia, I. Rotational inertia describes how an object reacts to torque, or force causing rotation. For a hollow sphere, I=(2/3)MR^2, while for a solid sphere, I=(2/5)MR^2, where M is mass and R is radius. By calculating mathematically the tidal torque rotating the moon, and using the formula Torque=I*(rotational acceleration), they can mathematically determine the moon is solid (since I is dependant on distribution of mass, and not just total mass).

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Hoovooloo]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollowmoon
Speaking of pyramids it also says in the book about pyramids photos on the moon positioned exactly like the ones in egypt. but nasa never let it out to the public.

This is horse feathers!

If NASA never let it out to the public then how does anybody know about it?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo

Originally posted by Hollowmoon

This is horse feathers!

If NASA never let it out to the public then how does anybody know about it?

I find this to be a common contradiction in many NASA related conspiracy theories -- people use information NASA gives us as evidence that they are withholding information. Err...okay?

As for a hollow moon, there really isn't any evidence to support the notion. Can't solid objects vibrate too? You have to take a lot of things in Alien Agenda with a grain of salt (I read it as well).

crowpruitt, in response to the link you posted, check out this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Postal76.I ,didn't know most of these theorys have been debunked

Edn

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok consider for a moment that the Moon (and planets) may be hollow.

How? thats my question. How would a planet form to become hollow?

Its simply improbable for a planet or object to form naturally with a hollow inside. And for those who say aliens did it, why? Again theres simply no logical or benifical reason for an alien race to commit so much resources to undergo a project to build an artificial satellite let along one in another star system.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
These aliens are extremely smart and been around for a long time. There technology is extremely advanced. it would not surprise me one little bit if they made the moon hollow. Just take a minute to imagine how smart they are and then think of how they made the moon hollow. it could be anuthing in there anything.

new topics

top topics

join