It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I've always had this thought about aliens and our gov. Does anyone think that the aliens will introduce the anti-christ, and introduce the mark of the beast to our Gov, and have them implement it, and/or introduce it to us as a people?

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It seems to be an increasingly common theme.

Read through the Questions about Aliens thread if you haven't.

I personally disagree with this interpretation.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank you I will. I was un-aware it was becoming a "common theme" I"m not sure if I beleive it or not, but why don't you if you don't mind my asking?

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by glan]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Thank you I will. I was un-aware it was becoming a "common theme" I"m not sure if I beleive it or not, but why don't you if you don't mind my asking?

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by glan]

To me, it seems a bit to convenient and simple of an explanation for everything. If one exclusively uses the Judao/Christian bible for justification of this revisionist prophecy, it smacks more of marketing than anything.

A revisionist effort to maintain relevance in an increasingly scientific and skeptical world. Perhaps I wouldn't feel so, if the same texts hadn't been used to excommunicate Galileo, but they were. It's all a bit of playing 'catch up' in my opinion.

The world isn't flat, it's not the center of the universe, and Aliens aren't Fallen Angels either IMO.

top topics

join