It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Heat of the Night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I began pedaling a bicycle very strenously, and I'm wearing red cotton hood.I'm also Caucasian, which is not my actual ethnicity, and I'm about 12 years of age. Inside the basket is a crying baby black buffalo. We're riding at night, on a neighborhood street;busted pole lights. Far behind me is the army in barracks, and tanks, as well as on foot. There's also a helicopter on the other side of town. No ones around, just me. The night sky wasn't so much as black, but a dark blue, with a full moon. It was also humid, and dry. Not hot though, just the right temperature.

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate them.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm seeing a (previous life) Slavic, Eastern european, or Russian ancestry.

I'm seeing the Soviet Union. Red hood.

I'm seeing The Steppes of Eurasia (The Pontic Steppe) where asian buffalo are raised by nomadic families and certain cultures, much like rural america families raise pigs chickens and cows. Like Mongolian buffalo..

I'm seeing you fleeing native land, this is why the army is behind you. the excessive amount of tanks is indicative of WW2/Cold War style military. Helicopter.. only a single one.

The Steppes are very dry, or humid, depending on time of year. Harsh climate. You were at night and the temperature was 'just right', therefore during the day it would've been quite hot.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thank you very much. So it's just a reminder of a past life, is all you're saying?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
maybe..

or maybe you just thought it all up.

or maybe you were seeing someone else..

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm not understanding.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well I mean.. you couldve been seeing a past life.

but you couldve also been seeing someone elses past life, like a spectator. being shown it..

or, it couldve been a random weird dream. I guess you only know how vivid and weird it was in comparison to your other dreams, I'd go with your own gut instinct on what it may have been..

new topics

top topics

join