It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nazis and american patriotism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
hey,
the title may sound a lil odd, but im asking myself this. ive lived in the US (i live in germany now) and ive observed how patriotic the country is. im sorry to say it, but i think the american people are kinda stupid to support their government like that! just watching the super bowl and of course linking it all up to the war and having fighter jets flying over the stadium makes me sick! cant they just play ball????

think about it when the nazis in germany had the power. thenazi symbols ehre at every sporting event also. there was no way you could enjoy something in public without being reminded how patriotic you where supposed to be and in the US its the same thing!

everywhere there are US flags and the people just seem to follow theri government as if theyre brain washed!!!"i support my government no matter what!" seems to be the thing you hear the most or "of course i support my troops in iraq, its my country!!!"

even the news brain wash you. all the big news channels with their patriotic crap and their "everybody who doesnt support the war on terror is insane attitude..."

what do you guys think???

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well the flyover has always been a part of the Super Bowl as far as I can remember and is a feature of many sporting events. People like to see the jets, they are loud and add to the festive environment. (plus the armed services do it as a recruiting tool)

As far as Nuremberg style propaganda blitz, it seems these events are more about conspicous consumerism than anything else.

new topics

join