It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear Censorship?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Strawberry_Icecream

John Lear himself probably has numerous articles from magazines, aviation journals, newspaper clippings about his own records and achievements (not to mention all those certificates). I wonder if John would ever post some of them here? Would be great to see them and a huge slap in the face to those Wikipedian troublemakers...

These are my FAA certificates. They were earned over a period of 37 years. They are checkable under FAA.Gov.

These certificates do not prove that there is a breathable atmosphere on the moon. But these certificates indicate that, at least during one part of my life, I was probably sane. Not that I am saying that I am not sane now how would I know?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77
And on Google video, I find a video called " John Lear Project Camelot " . But when I go to watch it I get an error message and then my Internet connection shuts down.

Works fine for me...

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Sure, it could be a coincidence. Probably is, in fact. It's just hard to find a source for that 1991 interview.

Sure just like the coincidence that edited John Lear out of Wikipedia

"There are no such things as coincidences" - military phrase

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77
I have this problem also. I go to YouTube and I come up with nothing

Try it again All the coast to coast interviews are on there.... in small sections

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

At least the article is still in the Google cache for anybody wishing to read it.

Can you send me that cache link or your original article? I will repost it with your permission here...

landoflegends.us...

Other news... In our Stargate thread I had found a picture painted by Giovanni di Paolo, 1445, "Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise" in support of Undo's theory that Eden was on another planet and was reached through a stargate. below is the painting..

A few weeks later I wrote a letter to William Henry asking some questions and interested in his tours... I never got a response from him, though we did get a reply on permissions from his staff.

Imagine my surprise when Henry suddenly started using this image and Undo's theories in his latest video presentations. Now we offer our work free... and the painting is public domain... may even actually be a coincidence...

Well I told you I don't believe in coincidences
Why is this relevant to this thread?

Well seem William Henry now aslo supports John's idea of the Souls going to the Moon and has added Ancient facts from religion to back this up. He also believes that the Moon is not a natural satellite....

William Henry Coast to Coast Interview ( I would like to find a copy of the whole thing) I would suggest saving a copy

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Can you send me that cache link or your original article? I will repost it with your permission here...

Hi zorgon! The original John Lear Wikipedia article can still be found at answers.com: www.answers.com...

Yes please post it, add to it, spread it around...

But you may be interested to know that I have just added extra information and images to the John Lear tinwiki article (I added the original article there a few days ago - see my post about it here).

Hopefully you and other people can contribute too… This can be the first step in getting the article re-instated on Wikipedia. It was quite easy to find extra information and compile. I bet those lazy Wikipedia editors didn't even bother checking up and verifying any of the information properly before they deleted it.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Cool Got it!

I will add it to our page here

landoflegends.us...
And I will get you a better picture

Access Denied called all those that believed what John says to some degree a CULT no matter that many have had these ideas on their own..

So how about a John Lear fan club? Complete with T shirts

Bet that would get them thar skeptics all in a tizzy

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It was quite easy to find extra information and compile. I bet those lazy Wikipedia editors didn't even bother checking up and verifying any of the information properly before they deleted it.

If that is the case, then the deletion of the John Lear Wikipedia article was the fault of the lazy author(s) and nobody else. It's not the responsibility of other Wikipedia users to go checking articles when the authors fail to provide a source. It's the job of the author to provide a credible source in the first place!

I guess it would be too much to expect anyone to actually read the Wikipedia guidelines, wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I look forward to seeing it on your site zorgon. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dear Mr, Lear.

First off, I would like to thank you sir. I have always had an open mind. and viewing your videos and listening to you on coast to coast I realize there is a bigger picture going on here. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A look at one of Mr Lear's theories:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

A breathable atmosphere on the moon and life as we know it? I thought this idea disappeared in the late 19th Century when all those moon hoaxes were written in the newspapers of the day.

I will read all his theories and won't judge. He does have a right to post his theories.

Edited to be nicer.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I think Mr Lear is a good kind of crazy:

It’s so easy to say such things of someone like John Lear who isn’t active here so far anymore, how would you find it when I would say the same of you?

Originally posted by kidflash2008
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Have anyone hear read his theories? A breathable atmosphere on the moon and life as we know it? I thought this disappeared in the late 19th Century when all those moon hoaxes were written.

I have heard and read most of John Lears most interesting theories, but that doesn’t mean that I can or would believe them all, but most I do believe.
Are you telling only things that are 100% true?
And could you name me only one other person here on ATS or from wherever who tell or told only things that are/where 100% true?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I did enjoy reading his theories, and crazy can be a word to describe me (ask my friends when I talk about aliens or JFK etc). I am going to re edit the statement to be a little nicer. Mr Lear is not around to defend himself (although I don't know who is to blame. I did read his side, but have not read the other side to the story).
I just don't think his theories are very valid, given what can be observed on the moon.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Too late.. John Lear is all over youtube now

But the original question is now resolved.

He's Back.

ED: Going against the mind control of the media is risky.
There is no proof of many things although history can change
as fast as science if given enough thought.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Too late.. John Lear is all over youtube now

Regarding John Lear, it is never too late for me.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
But the original question is now resolved.

He's Back.

Your right about that TeslaandLyne and it looks as he is unstoppable because I spotted him here also.

sleeperlou.proboards55.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I believe this is just the start of Cersorship, there are also other groups of people that I have been inform and are telling Lies about Mr. John Lear in a public forum. In particular this group run by Hereward Fenton.
He wrote that Lear is an enemy of truth. You believe that #?
Here is this website: www.meetup.com...
He makes some reference to a John Bursill. Does anyone know this person?

Pan.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join