It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear Censorship?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I may be jumpin the gun here but my curiousity is getting the better of me... What is happening at Youtube.com? The John Lear video's have been suddenly removed??? Why? Just temporary? A site as big as youtube and no video's of John Lear?

Pic of John Lear video's unavailable:

irondogg.myphotoalbum.com...

Pic of YouTube search results for "John Lear":

irondogg.myphotoalbum.com...

Coincidence or is it a just reason for suspicion?

Are you being censored John?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
I may be jumpin the gun here but my curiousity is getting the better of me... What is happening at Youtube.com? The John Lear video's have been suddenly removed??? Why? Just temporary? A site as big as youtube and no video's of John Lear?

Are you being censored John?

Thanks for the heads up IronDogg I can't imagine (yes, I can) why I would be censored.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Very suspicious. It seems that many links posted here don't last long. This board must be very carefully monitored by the powers that be. I did find a couple of John Lear vids that still work on Google Video.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Google is the best spot to find video...John a question 4 you ,"Where was the lecture your father gave to the scientist taken place"and what is your fathers first name?

thank you

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just noticed this too, from the other thread. Seems odd to me. But I was able to watch an interview of his on video from google. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't think its specifically Censoring John, I read something today at Neowin.net:

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has condemned Viacom's demand that YouTube remove 100,000 videos from its site because it believes that much of the material does not violate Viacom copyrights. The free-speech advocacy group said that videos entirely unrelated to Viacom were removed under the order, ranging from independent films to home movies.

The videos could have been removed for alot of reasons.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i hate to change the subject a lil bit but i know that John will be reading this thread. John, i believe and respect what you say and wanted to ask you if David Icke is right about all these shapeshifting reptiles. How do you feel about David Icke in general? Mods feel free to move this post to the appropriate location. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well since neither video's are available on YouTube anymore, and the 1991 video of John Lear is not available on Google video, I was wondering if anyone knows of a location to download either of these video's. I know I can get the one video and download it in google video format, but that is not sufficient unless someone knows of a google video to avi or wmv format converter.

Where can I download the John Lear video's from? Are they available for public non commercial distribution?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You can find several interesting interviews at the website I link below. Note that they have a good one from John Lear showcasing a kinder, and gentler John Lear.

I also recommend the video from Ralph Ring. Let's go build a flying saucer!! This guy claims to have done it in the early sixties.

Project Camelot

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind15
what is your fathers first name?

Bill Lear

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
You can find several interesting interviews at the website I link below. Note that they have a good one from John Lear showcasing a kinder, and gentler John Lear.

I also recommend the video from Ralph Ring. Let's go build a flying saucer!! This guy claims to have done it in the early sixties.

Project Camelot

Ahh, thanks very much for that link. The video they have of John Lear that you are talking about, that is the "Flying Into The Sun With John Lear" video, right? The same one that is posted on the video sites already. Thanks for that one. Do you maybe know where the John Lear interview from 1991 may be as well? Pretty slow downloading from that site, but I will check out the Ralph Ring interview as well, since you recommend it... Thanks again.

John, do you have a copy of that 1991 interview that you can share? You know the one. The one where you gained an extra 20 pounds and had to wear suspenders to hold your pants up...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have this problem also. I go to YouTube and I come up with nothing and when I search for John Lear. And on Google video, I find a video called " John Lear Project Camelot " . But when I go to watch it I get an error message and then my Internet connection shuts down.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I'm begging to think there is some censorship going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

John, do you have a copy of that 1991 interview that you can share? You know the one. The one where you gained an extra 20 pounds and had to wear suspenders to hold your pants up...

No, I don't have copies of anything except 1 or 2 of the original George Knapp Interviews of his TV program "On The Record."
There were 3 "On The Record" interviews with George Knapp.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wish I had saved the video of the 1991 interview, which I watched not even two months ago. You never know what they'll take from us next.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have found a link to excerpts from the 1991 John Lear interview.
Watch it quickly before it disappears again.

1991 John Lear Interview

[edit on 5-3-2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the video Avenger.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
coughevilgooglecoughcough.
on a side note, i think mr.lear looks better now than then.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
first off, watching it now... John you are a genius... I have a newfound respect for you after seeing your study... a man who knows his stuff... Beautiful... Anywho... Link to video in case anyone is looking

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It looks like the 1991 video has gone astray again. Sometimes it works, however. I will try to find another link that work all the time.

[edit on 3/13/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I believe this to be nothing more than a coincidence.

Since a while back Youtube have been slowly removing videos. Not even copyrighted videos.

I think they're trying to clear their servers of space and getting rid of the older uploaded material.

I know this because about 20 videos i had bookmarked have dissapeared. And they were all uploaded by the rightful owner... And had no knowledge in them. Just music videos uploaded by actual record labels

So yeah, i think it's just Youtube being shady with their server space. No reason for suspicion in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join