It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-Z names of Dead Celebrities

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

singer -- Dead. Complications of hip replacement surgery. Died February 6, 2007. Born March 30, 1913. Singer best-known for singing the theme songs to Rawhide and Blazing Saddles, marathon dancer in the '30s.
Source

M..................

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Marilyn Monroe,

Just a quick one. Not to obscure, or original.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
NICOLA TESLA

Everyone on here should know who he is....

Tesla died of heart failure alone in the New Yorker Hotel, some time between the evening of January 5 and the morning of January 8, 1943, at the age of 86. Despite selling his AC electricity patents, Tesla was essentially destitute and died with significant debts. Later that year the US Supreme Court upheld Tesla's patent number U.S. Patent 645,576 in effect recognizing him as the inventor of radio.

Bet he was good with the ladies: "Wanna go to my lab and check out my death ray??"

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Last Words

I knew it. I knew it. Born in a hotel room - and God damn it - died in a hotel room.
Eugene O'Neill, writer, d. November 27, 1953

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
P...

Philip Charles Lithman - "Snakefinger"

Wikipedia: Snakefinger

Philip Charles Lithman (June 17, 1949 - July 1, 1987), who performed under the stage name Snakefinger, was an English musician, singer and songwriter. A multi-instrumentalist, he was best known for his guitar and violin work and his collaborations with The Residents.

On July 1, 1987, Snakefinger and his band, The Vestal Virgins, were in Linz, Austria, on the European Night tour. During a performance at the Posthof Club Lithman suffered a fatal heart attack. On that same day his single, "There's No Justice in Life", was released.

"Q" is next...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Easy

Quinn, Anthony

R....

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Randy Rhoads

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Last words..........

Sister, you're trying to keep me alive as an old curiosity, but I'm done, I'm finished, I'm going to die.
Spoken to his nurse.
George Bernard Shaw, playwright, d. November 2, 1950

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Actor -- Dead. Heart attack. Died May 25, 1990. Born January 6, 1930. Mel in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore and in the Alice as well.
Source

U............is next

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ULYSSES S. GRANT

18th alcoholic president of the US!!

Died of throat cancer at the age of 63......

Smoke'm if you got'm!!

V is next.......

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Pancho's last words to a reporter

Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
Pancho Villa, Mexican revolutionary, d. 1923

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

John Wayne (actor) -- Dead. Cancer. Died June 11, 1979. Born May 26, 1907. Duke, the archtypical Western actor, won an Oscar for True Grit
Source

X..................

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
XAVIER CUGAT

Cuban bandleader (kind of the real Rickie Ricardo)

Died of heart failure in 1990 at the age of 90............

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't know anymore Ys or Zs so.......

Duane Allman

nov 20, 1946 oct 29, 1979

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Buddy Holly

"True Love Ways" is the my and my wife's song.....

It always brings a tear to our one brown eye....

C is next.....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Last Words.........

Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.
To her housekeeper, who had begun to pray aloud.
Joan Crawford, actress, d. May 10, 1977

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Rodney Dangerfield (comic) -- Dead. Heart disease. Died October 5, 2004. Born November 22, 1922. Finally getting respect?

Source

E...is next

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
NOT A LETTER ... but for anyone who is posting and wants to know where the famous person is buried ... use this -

www.findagrave.com...

Yeah, I'm morbid. But it's cool ....

Carry on with your letters ...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Famous last words..........

Now why did I do that?
General William Erskine, after he jumped from a window in Lisbon, Portugal in 1813.

.......F.............

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
ANTHONY QUINN

Quinn spent his last years in Bristol, Rhode Island. He died at age 86, of pneumonia and respiratory failure while suffering from terminal throat cancer, shortly after completing his role in the film Avenging Angelo (2002). His funeral was held in a Baptist church; late in life, he had joined the Four Square evangelical Christian community. He is buried in a family plot near Bristol.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Quinn's personal life was as volatile and passionate as the characters he played in films. His first spouse was Katherine (Cecil B. DeMille's adopted daughter), by whom he had three children; they divorced in 1956. The following year he embarked on a long and tempestuous marriage to costume designer Iolanda Quinn. The union crumbled in 1993 when Quinn impregnated his secretary; the two had a second child in 1996. Quinn had three known mistresses and fathered a total of 13 children, among them Alex A. Quinn, Francesco Quinn, Lorenzo, Valentina, and Sean Quinn, a New Jersey real estate agent.

That Anthony Quinn had too much testosterone for his own good....

And now Francesco Quinn is gone. Despite cycling 300 miles a week it has been reported he had a heart attack and died at the young age of 48.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join