It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged UFO Circling a Plane | Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Another interesting video. Not very long, and crap quality, but interesting nonetheless. I left a comment on YouTube encouraging the guy to discuss with us here.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Looks like the same type of orb observed in the 1966 UFO Concorde Video. It makes the same type of movement too.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dunno damajikninja ?, that's a tough nut to crack. Especially here amongst ATS researchers.
In my thoughts I automatically think it has what could be a tail section which may be inferred as a jet aircraft?

But my understanding, and I could be wrong?, is craft creating a trail must be at or below 10,000 feet. And that craft is really moving it, including being filmed from, what I think maybe a jetliner, headed in almost the opposite direction.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I posted this video on youtube. It comes from sonorasightings.com which is no longer in existence. I knew the guy who ran it. He was a true UFO hunter. This video is one of the most impressive I've seen to date.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Dunno damajikninja ?, that's a tough nut to crack. Especially here amongst ATS researchers.
In my thoughts I automatically think it has what could be a tail section which may be inferred as a jet aircraft?

But my understanding, and I could be wrong?, is craft creating a trail must be at or below 10,000 feet. And that craft is really moving it, including being filmed from, what I think maybe a jetliner, headed in almost the opposite direction.

Dallas

You think that moving object was a jet liner?
No offense but are you sure you didn't forget how it moved before you typed your comment?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
classified, do you know anything about this video? like when/where it was shot, etc?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
very interesting video, I wonder what they'll debunk it as. Dust particles! A bird! The souls of jealous pilots! Satan fooling us all with his light balls of death! [okay... thats more of a conspiracy theory than a debunking, I admit.]

Oh the splendor of irrational debunkers.

[note: rational debunker are
]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Nanotech Seagull? lol

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hmm, you could easily recreate this imo. Simply get a clean sheet of glass mark a speck on it and move around infront of the camera.
So The only thing I can go on in this video is the validity of the guy who filmed it. The guy who did, just so happens to have many suspicious videos in his possesion, of sightings which he has had/made. I've conversed with him before over one of his videos (if this is indeed the same guy at sonorasightings.com)
I think he could be a hoaxter, but I don't know.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hey there Shroomery. Did I miss something on it's movement? Possible. What did I miss and please tell your thoughts beyond your post,
Certainly I might have missed something?, probably due to keeping my eyes on it's trailing end section trying to determine if aircraft was the real answer.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hey there Shroomery. Did I miss something on it's movement? Possible. What did I miss and please tell your thoughts beyond your post,
Certainly I might have missed something?, probably due to keeping my eyes on it's trailing end section trying to determine if aircraft was the real answer.

Dallas

Dallas, take a look behind the thing you call the jet liner... theres a little white thing flying around back there.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Somebody should tell the guys in the ufo trailing the jet that it's a lot easier to fly in a straight path. I mean, the movements are not very logical, no matter what they are trying to achive. Not even a brain-sized insect would do that. On the other hand, it moves exactly as a speck on the camera lens would.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
Somebody should tell the guys in the ufo trailing the jet that it's a lot easier to fly in a straight path. I mean, the movements are not very logical, no matter what they are trying to achive. Not even a brain-sized insect would do that. On the other hand, it moves exactly as a speck on the camera lens would.

I disagree; we could easily tell if it was just a speck on the camera, it would move exactly with the camera. You can see at the beginning that the dot moves down and the camera doesn't, and that the camera is following the dot with some noticable lag.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

I disagree; we could easily tell if it was just a speck on the camera, it would move exactly with the camera. You can see at the beginning that the dot moves down and the camera doesn't, and that the camera is following the dot with some noticable lag.

What about a speck on a pane of glass, being moved infront of the lense, as I suggested previously? It would have to be a hoax then of course. But imo this is easily recreatable, so therefore not strong enough as evidence for anything paranormal.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
What about a speck on a pane of glass, being moved infront of the lense,

Exactly, we don't even know how this piece was filmed... coould have been shot from inside a moving car / vehicle, through glass, the speck being in the glass. If it moves like a speck, it looks like a speck, chances are...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

What about a speck on a pane of glass, being moved infront of the lense, as I suggested previously? It would have to be a hoax then of course. But imo this is easily recreatable, so therefore not strong enough as evidence for anything paranormal.

Yes you are right, if this is a hoax then you could have done that. If this was real that would not work, at least not with a dot directly on the camera lense.

top topics

join