It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush blows chance to kill Osama THREE times

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yeeaahh okiedokie Colonel:

""Losing Bin Laden" ends the way it started. "In his last night in office as president of the United States, Clinton was at his desk past midnight. He wasn't issuing last-minute orders to smash al Qaeda or to capture bin Laden. He was signing pardons for dozens of well-connected friends." Meanwhile, "the planning for bin Laden's most spectacular attack was already well underway."
Link:
www.gopusa.com...

Thats what I'm talkin' about.

regards
seekerof

I AM NOT READING THAT! GOP-USA. The evil rag! Forget it. I prefer just a regular standard news source.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
And from your article in your original post:

"Officials said the delay was due in part to arming the Predator with enough lethal force and resolving the debate over which agency was legally and practically best equipped to carry out an attack.

Another official said the CIA was opposed in the interim to running too many unarmed Predator flights for fear that would lead Afghan and al Qaeda leaders to be on the lookout for the drones and to flee sites before bombs or missiles could be launched.

"The agency wanted to keep it under wraps and catch them by surprise once they were armed," the official explained.

That official noted that during one of the unarmed 2000 Predator flights, MiG jets were scrambled by Afghanistan's then-ruling Taliban government and they tried unsuccessfully to shoot down one of the drones. Another time, al Qaeda operatives spotted a drone and pointed to it, officials said.

A former administration official said U.S. officials watched some of the Predator missions live on a television screen inside CIA headquarters, including the one in which Taliban pilots roared past."

Sounds like beaurocratic bullcrap of the system itself at work, eh? *shakes head*

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like Bush was on a month long holdiay to me....

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i dont think they're ever gunna catch Bin Laden..honestly i dont think the CIA cares i mean #, they trained him and gave him money didnt they???

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just found this too Colonel, notice what I put in bold:

"In Losing bin Laden you'll learn:

- The new evidence that Clinton knew about Sudan's offers to arrest bin Laden-and why he ignored them
- The never before told story of the Saudi government attempt to assassinate bin Laden
- Why Bill Clinton refused to meet with his first director of Central Intelligence
- Drawn from secret Sudanese intelligence files, the never-before-told story of Bin Laden's role in shooting down America's Black Hawk helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia-and how Clinton manipulated the news media to keep the worst off America's TV screens
- How Clinton ignored intelligence and offers of cooperation against bin Laden from Afghanistan's Northern Alliance
- How Bill Clinton scuttled a secret offer from the United Arab Emirates to arrest bin Laden
- The 1993 World Trade Center attack-why Clinton refused to believe it had been bombed; why the CIA was kept out of the investigation; and how one of the FBI's most trusted informants was actually a double agent working for bin Laden
- Why the CIA never funded bin Laden-despite the liberal myths
- How Clinton ignored Yemen's pleas for help in arresting bin Laden-in 1993
- The untold story of a respected Congressman who repeatedly warned Clinton officials about bin Laden in 1993-and why he was ignored
- Revealed for the first time: how Clinton and a Democratic Senator stopped the CIA from hiring Arabic translators-while phone intercepts from bin Laden remained untranslated
- How the Predator spy plane-which spotted bin Laden three times-was grounded by bureaucratic infighting.

Link:
www.realdemocracy.com...

*edit* BTW, that was from the book: "Losing Bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror"

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
IGNORANCE RULES THE DAY IN DEMOCRUD LAND.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Just found this too Colonel, notice what I put in bold:

- The new evidence that Clinton knew about Sudan's offers to arrest bin Laden-and why he ignored them
- The never before told story of the Saudi government attempt to assassinate bin Laden
- Why Bill Clinton refused to meet with his first director of Central Intelligence
- Drawn from secret Sudanese intelligence files, the never-before-told story of Bin Laden's role in shooting down America's Black Hawk helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia-and how Clinton manipulated the news media to keep the worst off America's TV screens
- How Clinton ignored intelligence and offers of cooperation against bin Laden from Afghanistan's Northern Alliance
- How Bill Clinton scuttled a secret offer from the United Arab Emirates to arrest bin Laden
- The 1993 World Trade Center attack-why Clinton refused to believe it had been bombed; why the CIA was kept out of the investigation; and how one of the FBI's most trusted informants was actually a double agent working for bin Laden
- Why the CIA never funded bin Laden-despite the liberal myths
- How Clinton ignored Yemen's pleas for help in arresting bin Laden-in 1993
- The untold story of a respected Congressman who repeatedly warned Clinton officials about bin Laden in 1993-and why he was ignored
- Revealed for the first time: how Clinton and a Democratic Senator stopped the CIA from hiring Arabic translators-while phone intercepts from bin Laden remained untranslated
- How the Predator spy plane-which spotted bin Laden three times-was grounded by bureaucratic infighting.

Link:
www.realdemocracy.com...

regards
seekerof

Look, I'm not going to your repugnant Clinton-hating conspiracy sites. I need legitimate news sources.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Truth speaks for itself buddy:

It was under Clinton that the THREE times occured...that ABC article is bullcrap.

How the Predator spy plane-which spotted bin Laden three times-was grounded by bureaucratic infighting."

ROFLMAO.

*EDIT* Lets go ahead and throw this in there too:

"Years before the public knew about Bin Laden, Bill Clinton did. Bin Laden first attacked Americans during Clinton's presidential transition in December 1992. He struck again at the World Trade Center in February 1993. Over the next eight years the archterrorist's attacks would escalate killing hundreds and wounding thousands-while Clinton did his best to stymie the FBI and CIA and refused to wage a real war on terror.

Why?

The answer is here in investigative reporter Richard Miniter's stunning expos� that includes exclusive interviews with both of Clinton's National Security Advisors, Clinton's counter-terrorism czar, his first CIA director, his Secretary of State, his Secretary of Defense, top CIA and FBI agents, lawmakers from both parties and foreign intelligence officials from France, Sudan, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as on the-scene coverage from Sudan, Egypt, and elsewhere."

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oh, so now, ABC news is bogus but, you're conspiracy web crap is the real deal. Ok, whatever.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ahhhh yes Colonel, its a "conspiracy" when you are disproved from the likes of such folks as these:

"The answer is here in investigative reporter Richard Miniter's stunning expos� that includes exclusive interviews with both of Clinton's National Security Advisors, Clinton's counter-terrorism czar, his first CIA director, his Secretary of State, his Secretary of Defense, top CIA and FBI agents, lawmakers from both parties and foreign intelligence officials from France, Sudan, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as on the-scene coverage from Sudan, Egypt, and elsewhere."

This does not come from a "Conspiracy" site, btw. It's coined "conspiracy" site by you cause you can NOT handle the truth, as a good Democrat that you are.

I find it rather "ironic" how your article is spouting the exact same thing that was detailed about Clinton and his dealings with Bin Laden and "Predator drones".....coincedence? I think not......

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Colonel, I thought you said you were going to expose the LIE in what ever proof there was of Clinton letting Bin Laden go. Instead you said that it didn't make a difference because Clinton was no longer in office. But that STILL shoves some of the responsiblity toward him, doesn't it? Sure, you say Bush could've stopped it, but he wouldn't have had to if Clinton did it first. Does Clinton have to rely on Bush to fix his mistakes now? Somthing to think about.

Though I know that instead of responding to this you'll just flame me, call me an idiot, moron, repugnant, or evil. You have to face it, you cannot argue with logic. Lead doesn't float in water! Admit it, Slick Willie messed up. I know you're a smart person, Colonel, you don't have to defend Clinton.
*edit fur Speeling*

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by joehayner]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
evil bush.....he is a mass murderer?

Ur an idiot colonel.

So i guess saddam is the good guy.
hitler was crazy so that justifies his actions.

The problem is with people like you is that u thinks the pres. is supposed to be a genius or maybe a mind reader. How could we have prevented sept 11?

If you started to devise a plan to do anything......for example........ graffitti the town square.........and u had ur group of dedicated follower........and a year later did it.

How could we have stopped you.
Should we have been tipped off because u bought spraypaint every so often? o thats it!

People like you accomplish nothing and I guarantee u like using the blame game alot...... even at home and work.

You know there was nothing bush could have done to stop sept. 11

I bet if we assasinated Osama before sept 11 occured you would be here chatting how Bush is an assasinator and our country is going out of control and how Osama was just a freedom fighter, fighting against the russians.

thats my 2 cent.
(Sorre bout the spelinge)

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Originally posted by drunk
Bush has lied so many times so this i reckon is nothing new, i remember when he said 'we(usa) are close to catching OBL"that was like a year ago.

Your silly quotes leave nothing for the imagination, nor do they inspire deep thought. As if that was the purpose.

Tyriffic is just another blind person who cant see the truth,Bush supporter.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What good would capturing Osama do anyway?
What good did capturing Saddam do? Nothing. People are still dying over in Iraq.

Osama may hate us(usa), but that doesnt mean he would attack and kill americans unprovoked. Though I don't know what it is, we had to have provoked his terrorist organization someway or another.

This is probably why Clinton didn't kill him. So he didn't provoke an attack from them. If you think about it there is alot worse things terrorist could have done than 9/11.

Wake up and realize the truth people, Bush is a moron a puppet a corrupted politician who will do anything to get his ends.

Why are we attacking Iraq in the first place? Shouldn't we be getting Osama? It would have been easier to overthrow Saddam's dictatorship than to invade them.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOpposite
i dont think they're ever gunna catch Bin Laden..honestly i dont think the CIA cares i mean #, they trained him and gave him money didnt they???

noob!!!

you are VERY VERY ignorent....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Newsmax - moot, partisan

Gop USA - moot, partisan

Propagandamatrix ( at least they're honest that they're full of shyte! I like the picture of Bush on the home page with the caption "Bringing Order out of Chaos"!!
). I would like to say our ATS is a better body of research than that site!

Clinton Crimes - moot, partisan

Town Hall - moot, partisan...though "Conservatives News and Information" is kind of a catchy mission statement

CNS News - see above. "The Right News, Right Now"

Frontpage Mag - see above. Ann Coulter's article on how we are "bowing to the French" was particularly funny. David Horowitz!?!? Can you say Rigt Wing MediaWhore? I thought you could!

Even better, the link source is talking about Dick Miniter's( think Ann Coulter with a smaller Adams' Apple & Penis) piece of Yellow Journalism serealized in the WASHINGTON TIMES !?!?!
Good old Rev. Moon's piece-O-Shat!

The rest were no long available.

But overall, these types of sources are so suspect that you wonder why anyone would use them. I mean hey, it's a volume of links, but the morning after I go to the Brazilian Churoscoria all you can eat meat orgy, I'm impressed with the load in the camode.....but it's still shyte!

On this whole Blame Clinton History revisionism:

- The Saudi's were the third piece in a three way deal - the piece that held OBL. They backed out. 1996.
The whole lens that we look through now that has us acting like Israel and sanctioning pre-emptive assasinations was not in play prior to 9/11.....we were the world's Moral Leader and were obligated to not sink there.

So much for that now, we have Chickenhawks on this Board, who never wore the uniform lamenting why we weren't the Mossad under Clinton....pitiful.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They were stopped by Bush, as soon as he took office
Why didn't he just leave it in motion? We used it ti fry those folks prior to the mid-term election in 2002, remember? Killed the MAN, we think. But boy, it sure was a poll 'vote pusher', huh?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
evil bush.....he is a mass murderer?

Ur an idiot colonel.

ur an idiot for labelling him one
So i guess saddam is the good guy.
apparently..yes, when compared to bush
hitler was crazy so that justifies his actions.
bush is a chest-beating knuckle dragging ape..does that judtify his actions??

The problem is with people like you is that u thinks the pres. is supposed to be a genius or maybe a mind reader. How could we have prevented sept 11?
by keeping an eye out for these "alleged" threats, by not going away on holiday at a time of likely attack, and by taking those 3 chances when given the chance..instead of waging an entire war campaign, your argument has no base, no foundations.. it's a little too obvious how Bush, more likely his controllers knew something was up with bin-boy, and knew they could have prevented it

If you started to devise a plan to do anything......for example........ graffitti the town square.........and u had ur group of dedicated follower........and a year later did it.

How could we have stopped you.
Should we have been tipped off because u bought spraypaint every so often? o thats it!
your example..graffiti?? compared with something that took 2 years of planning, the horrendous consequences of so many souls perished

People like you accomplish nothing and I guarantee u like using the blame game alot...... even at home and work.
oh shutup

You know there was nothing bush could have done to stop sept. 11

wrong AGAIN

I bet if we assasinated Osama before sept 11 occured you would be here chatting how Bush is an assasinator and our country is going out of control and how Osama was just a freedom fighter, fighting against the russians.

another patriotic brainwashed rube...how nice of you to mention mother russia being the bad-ass in all of this, tell me now, b4 i burst ur bubble..do u think russia's democratic right now?
got news for ya, Elitism still takes place, hand in hand with communism

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by TheOpposite

noob!!!

you are VERY VERY ignorent....

why? he stated his oppinion Russian, does that make him ignorant? are you implying any1 who states an opposing oppinion to yours is ignorant

Russian, stop soiling my original country's name-sake, you are not proving yourself clever by giving such crude remarks.
think b4 u post,
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
What good would capturing Osama do anyway?
What good did capturing Saddam do? Nothing. People are still dying over in Iraq.

Osama may hate us(usa), but that doesnt mean he would attack and kill americans unprovoked. Though I don't know what it is, we had to have provoked his terrorist organization someway or another.

This is probably why Clinton didn't kill him. So he didn't provoke an attack from them. If you think about it there is alot worse things terrorist could have done than 9/11.

Wake up and realize the truth people, Bush is a moron a puppet a corrupted politician who will do anything to get his ends.

Why are we attacking Iraq in the first place? Shouldn't we be getting Osama? It would have been easier to overthrow Saddam's dictatorship than to invade them.

no conspiracy can be completely opposed against the U.S on this matter, admittedly...osama might be in cahoots with the U.S, but he might not know it

looks like every1's been let in the game, except the arabs..therefore, looks like some1 was counting on 9/11 to occur, or something like that on a similar scale..so as to motivate a war.
war = money
oil = money
war = oil

but there's something just-not-right about that theorem, the oil's just a side-dish, the real aim was to gain the jewish support, by removing all possible threat to israel...and therefore, in the long run provide a free pass thru his next election..yes, shrub.
some1's made a lot of money off this war, not all the details have been disclosed though, osama's the last bullet bush's got, once he fires that one(exposes bin-boy) then he's on his own, no more nitrous boost

(forgive the crude way of putting it...it's hard to compare it with anything else)
Cyrus

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join