It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons in control of Secret Societies Forum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
OK, guys, let's be for real here, and take a look at what actually happens.

1. Anti-Mason signs up on the board, starts calling us liars, murderers, child molesters, aliens, and reptilians in very first post.

2. Masons read said post, and point out the obvious fact that such posts are nonsense.

3. Anti-Mason gets feelings hurt for being challenged, and claims he's being "suppressed" by "wolfpack".

Seen it a million times....

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Masonic Light]

Hmm, yeah...

I think that, if we can expect to be labelled reptilians/child molesters/control freaks/whatever, then the Anti-Masons can likewise expect very little sympathy when they go crying to mama/admin about the fact that more than one of us responds to the accusations, or that our opinions/facts quite often corroborate with each other (shock horror).

All I can really say to that is: man up, and, if you're intent on discrediting Freemasonry, try and put in an effort that is worthy of ATS rather than a gossip mill.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
You dont see the Christian religion hiding everything in "secret"

Sure we see the "Christian" churches hiding almost everything.

Why aren't they teaching the Kabbalah and Alchemy that Christ teaches, and that Christianity is based upon?

The answer is simple.

If they would give us the Keys to actually achieving Salvation instead of just believing in it, then they would go broke and the preacher would no longer be able to drive a Benz.

Heavily veiling Kabbalah and Alchemy from the masses might have served a positive purpose at one time, in the Age of Pisces.

However, for the churches to with-hold the teachings in these last days, is damaging on almost every level.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Do you really think they would take the time to care what you say...If they were in charge would they tell you..NO.

Besides most of the post, or threads that are deleted usually deserve it. Weither from profanity to attacking certain people, they usually deserve it. I can't say with 100% that all the post that have been deleted deserve it, thats open to interpretation, but most that get deleted do.

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If you were in a group that was talked about this much, I think there would be some curiosity and maybe some aspect of seeing what you could do to divert and convert..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join