It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons in control of Secret Societies Forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't really think masons are in control of the secret sociaty forum, however that does not stop them from trying to control this forum to a level, even if 100% is not possible.
I have often seen propaganda as a way of control on this forum, this happening on this forum, where masons congradulate each other and tell them selfs how great their brotherhood is, all in front of the ATS public.
I've seen threads looked because of this, but they just keep bringing them on, it's done for control, to change the opinion of the public by changing the way this forum runs.
I don't really know how this kind of threads are still alive as they don't really belong here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This can only be propaganda.
It's something like "look how great we are" we are not evil, just let us talk about the brotherhood, of course this has nothing to do with this forum and it's totaly off the subject.
Another point is that this guys are in packs, like wolves, I have seen it before, where one user says something and then 5 of them pop out of no where instantly, and they totaly trash the user, that is what I call organised eficency.
Thank god they don't control this forum by other means, or this forum would become a circus, I would say they do control this forum to a point, it's what they do best after all.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Some of us belong to that lowly caste of masons, so low and so ignorant, that we actually believe all that propaganda that compels us to be honorable, behave in a moral and upright manner etc. They don't let all of us rule the world at once but I am told that if I do well in my studies I will be put in charge of the monthly after-lodge snacks.
You don't need to join a lodge to figure out that many masons are good people. Just get to know a few of them. It is to easy to be judgmental of people you don't know.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
You don't need to join a lodge to figure out that many masons are good people. Just get to know a few of them. It is to easy to be judgmental of people you don't know.

Yes, Freemasons are not persé bad people. It's not about what the individuals do with freemasonry, it's about what freemasonry does with the individuals.

1. Freemasonry is a religion. To become a freemason you need to believe in a supreme being. They have a supreme being, an altar, rituals, blood oaths and a priest (the grand master/Most Excellent Grand High Priest (Royal Arch) /Most Excellent Master (Royal Arch)/...) It doesn't matter which is your holy book as long as you have one. Masonic lodges have the Bible or/and the Quran or others on the altar.

2. In history freemasonry was used by England to install lodges in their collonies directly after invasion. It was their job to get control over the collony through beaurocracy and the spreading of their doctrine. Freemasonry is in complete control of society, although the lower degree freemason mostly don't know about the greater structure above them.

3. Freemasonry has secrecy within it's organization. Lower degree freemasons don't know about the practices of the higher degree freemasons. A freemason from the first generation can get to the 33°. The second generation gets to the 45° and the third generation can go all the way up to 360°. When a freemason wants to go higher then the 33° he can go to through the york rite and the scottish rite to a bunch of other circuses. Esoteric freemasonry is in control of every lodge. Blood oaths Force it’s Members to Hide Treason

4. Freemasonry is a gigantic international organization which had and still has a big influence on local and global politics. You can find that most politicians at the top and in important places are freemasons. And they don't want their member list to get public. Doesn't that make you want to know more about it.

5. Hitler was chosen by the Thule society to be the leader of the new world order. Later he found out that the freemasons from within the Thule society set him up. After this event Hitler started a holocaust for the freemasons. Freemasons and other higher groups played both sides of the war. Nazism and freemasonry are both based upon the Ancient Wisdom, and the Ancient Mysteries' Religions. Hitlers new world order is no different from Bush's new world order. Hitler wanted a United Europe. Well what do we have now?

6. Freemasonry has always been the vehicul for the real elite to keep control over the masses. Freemasonry is the fundament of the pyramidical structure for the real elites new world order. This elite has been conspiring against humanity since hundreds and even thousands of years. The bloodlines of the wealtiest and most powerfull elite can be traced back through history. They have always been in control. And they use the same mass manipulation techniques, symbolism, religion and rituals as in ancient times. Read The Republic by Plato to get a better understanding of the New World Order.

Some freemasons know, some don't. Either way they will defend the secrets of their brotherhood knowingly or not against all truths.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Yes, Freemasons are not persé bad people. It's not about what the individuals do with freemasonry, it's about what freemasonry does with the individuals.

So, are you claiming that the organization has a life and sentience of its own?

Freemasonry is a religion. To become a freemason you need to believe in a supreme being.

No, it's not. It requires its members to have some sort of religious belief. Your religion remains Catholic, or Jewish, or whatever. No one would ever put down "Religion: Freemasonry".

On top of that, if we were a religion, you can bet that we'd have applied for status as such in the US. There are some nifty perks that go along with that. Nifty perks.

They have a supreme being

No, we don't. The individual religions of the members do.

an altar

So, a bit of furniture called an altar makes something a religion?

rituals

Boy Scouts have rituals. Does that make them a religion, too?

blood oaths

We have no such thing.

and a priest

Again, Freemasonry has no such thing.

Now, the Royal Arch (a different and separate organization) has a position with the title 'Priest'... but it's just a title.

It doesn't matter which is your holy book as long as you have one. Masonic lodges have the Bible or/and the Quran or others on the altar.

Not all religions have a holy book, and that is not a requirement of membership.

As you pointed out, Masonry makes use of various holy books... because the members belong to *religions* that use those books.

Or are you saying that any use of a holy book makes something an independant religion?

In history freemasonry was used by England to install lodges in their collonies directly after invasion.

Ah, no. Freemasons, when traveling to a land without lodges, would sometimes initiate folks that were interested, who'd form their own lodges.

You're confusing us with the Church and her missionaries.

It was their job to get control over the collony through beaurocracy and the spreading of their doctrine. Freemasonry is in complete control of society, although the lower degree freemason mostly don't know about the greater structure above them.

Complete garbage. Please provide something to back this up.

Freemasonry has secrecy within it's organization. Lower degree freemasons don't know about the practices of the higher degree freemasons.

Same deal as always, there are no 'higher degree masons'. Again, provide some sort of evidence, not fantasy.

Esoteric freemasonry is in control of every lodge.

Ummm... huh? What are you trying to say?

Blood oaths Force it’s Members to Hide Treason

We have no such thing. What we DO have are explicit rules that forbid that sort of disloyalty.

Freemasonry is a gigantic international organization

True.

which had and still has a big influence on local and global politics. You can find that most politicians at the top and in important places are freemasons.

Again, you're just regurgitating the junk that's on sites like freemasonrywatch.

And they don't want their member list to get public.

Yeah, no Freemason would ever admit to being one.

Oh, wait... except for, like, all of us.

Doesn't that make you want to know more about it.

Apparently, it hasn't had that effect on you.

Hitlers new world order is no different from Bush's new world order. Hitler wanted a United Europe. Well what do we have now?

Did... did you just claim that:

1) The EU is similar to Hitler's goal of Nazi domination?

2) That Bush is responsible for the EU?

Wow.

Some freemasons know, some don't. Either way they will defend the secrets of their brotherhood knowingly or not against all truths.

And you, my enlightened and 'in-the-know' friend, are aware of this, how?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is just hilarious

It's easy to bend a story if you split it up in words and put some jelly between it. TIP !!

Just yesterday I had been remembered by another member about the splitting up of posts by masons. What a coincidence, here we go again.

some say this and some say that.. For the intrested ones to find out the truth.
I haven't got a secret agenda. I just Like to encourage people to go do some research on freemasonry. It's an intresting topic!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Budda, I have to agree with you. These masons are great at the "smoke screen effect." There's more to the Hiram Abiff ritual then learning a new password Hobbes. And yes freemasonry is a religion. I think it's funny that a bunch of grown men play passwords and handshakes in the first place. But go ahead and pander to all religion and keep bowing to pagan gods. It's not as moral as these people are trying to make it. I also like how you won't take a blind man into the organization or some with a handicap. Why? because a blind man can't study the symbols. Oh yeah and you and all the rest of the hobbes say how judgemental christians are. I like how if I was to ask to be member it's all right for masons do deny me without any explanations, can you say, "Black balled?" Give me a break with moral excuses it's a cult pure and

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

To become a freemason you need to believe in a supreme being. They have a supreme being, an altar, rituals, blood oaths and a priest (the grand master/Most Excellent Grand High Priest (Royal Arch) /Most Excellent Master (Royal Arch)/...) It doesn't matter which is your holy book as long as you have one. Masonic lodges have the Bible or/and the Quran or others on the altar.

So?

Freemasonry is in complete control of society, although the lower degree freemason mostly don't know about the greater structure above them.

So you would have us believe that actual Masons who participate in it don't know anything about it, but you do. How, pray tell, did you get so smart?

Freemasonry has secrecy within it's organization. Lower degree freemasons don't know about the practices of the higher degree freemasons. A freemason from the first generation can get to the 33°. The second generation gets to the 45° and the third generation can go all the way up to 360°. When a freemason wants to go higher then the 33° he can go to through the york rite and the scottish rite to a bunch of other circuses. Esoteric freemasonry is in control of every lodge. Blood oaths Force it’s Members to Hide Treason

Again: We, who are Masons, don't know this stuff, but are supposed to believe that you do. What were your qualifications again?

Hitler was chosen by the Thule society to be the leader of the new world order. Later he found out that the freemasons from within the Thule society set him up. After this event Hitler started a holocaust for the freemasons. Freemasons and other higher groups played both sides of the war. Nazism and freemasonry are both based upon the Ancient Wisdom, and the Ancient Mysteries' Religions. Hitlers new world order is no different from Bush's new world order. Hitler wanted a United Europe. Well what do we have now?

You get the Dick Cheney Award For Rewriting History. Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hitler was chosen by the Thule society to be the leader of the new world order. Later he found out that the freemasons from within the Thule society set him up. After this event Hitler started a holocaust for the freemasons. Freemasons and other higher groups played both sides of the war. Nazism and freemasonry are both based upon the Ancient Wisdom, and the Ancient Mysteries' Religions. Hitlers new world order is no different from Bush's new world order. Hitler wanted a United Europe. Well what do we have now?

Not quite.

Although I do agree that A. Hitler and G.W. Bush were/are both connected to the Nazis and Zionists(the Nazis were and are actually used by the Zionists).

The Berzin Archives - Mistaken Foreign Myths about Shambhala

According to Pauwels and Bergier, the Thule Society sought to contact and make a pact with Shambhala, but only Agharti agreed to offer help. By 1926, the French authors explained, there were already colonies of Hindus and Tibetans in Munich and Berlin, called the Society of Green Men, in astral connection with the Green Dragon Society in Japan. Membership in the latter society required ritual Japanese suicide (Jap. hara-kiri, seppuku) if one lost one’s honor. Haushofer had purportedly joined the society during his early years in Japan. The leader of the Society of Green Men was a Tibetan monk, known as "the man with green gloves," who supposedly visited Hitler frequently and held the keys of Agharti. Expeditions to Tibet followed annually, from 1926 to 1943. When the Russians entered Berlin at the end of the war, they found nearly a thousand corpses of soldiers of the Himalayan race, dressed in Nazi uniforms but without identification papers, who had committed suicide. Haushofer himself committed hara-kiri before he could be tried at Nürenberg in 1946.

"The man with green gloves" is said to have been of the Dugpa or Drukpa Clan.

Gurdjieff sided with H.H. the Dalai Lama(the White Lodge), and A. Hitler sided with the Dugpas(Black Lodge).

H.P. Blavatsky also had the support of H.H. the Dalai Lama and the Panchen or Tashi Lama(I can show proof if you don't believe me).

A. Hitler twisted the Gnostic teachings of H.P. Blavatsky and others, for the ends of the Black Lodge/Zionists.

The Aryan Root Race is not just pale-skinned people.

I don't even think that A. Hitler actually literally believed in the "Superior blond-hair blue-eyed Aryan Race" thing.

Why would he have associated with(and submitted to)brown-skinned Tibetans if he actually believed in that theory?

Though I don't doubt that he was trying to make false "Supermen" through eugenics.

(The Real Superman is Born-Again of White Tantra; while A. Hitler would have practiced Black Tantra).

So it is said that A. Hitler was at first an Initiate of the White Lodge who fought the Zionists; that is until "The man with green gloves" tricked him, and A. Hitler was converted into a demon who actually furthered the plans of the Zionists by killing so many Jews.

See this:

On Violet Flame Response

Regards

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This is just hilarious

It's easy to bend a story if you split it up in words and put some jelly between it. TIP !!

Just yesterday I had been remembered by another member about the splitting up of posts by masons. What a coincidence, here we go again.

some say this and some say that..

How else are people supposed to respond to large posts, except by breaking it up and addressing each part?

I would venture to guess that the frustration that you feel stems from their ability to refute the unsupported garbage you've posted, rather than the actual structure of their posts.

Yeah, some of it is sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, but when you offer up your opinion as gospel, without demonstrating or supporting it with some kind of evidence, you have to expect to take a few hits.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I don't really think masons are in control of the secret sociaty forum, however that does not stop them from trying to control this forum to a level, even if 100% is not possible.
I have often seen propaganda as a way of control on this forum, this happening on this forum, where masons congradulate each other and tell them selfs how great their brotherhood is, all in front of the ATS public.
I've seen threads looked because of this, but they just keep bringing them on, it's done for control, to change the opinion of the public by changing the way this forum runs.
I don't really know how this kind of threads are still alive as they don't really belong here.
This can only be propaganda.
It's something like "look how great we are" we are not evil, just let us talk about the brotherhood, of course this has nothing to do with this forum and it's totaly off the subject.
Another point is that this guys are in packs, like wolves, I have seen it before, where one user says something and then 5 of them pop out of no where instantly, and they totaly trash the user, that is what I call organised eficency.
Thank god they don't control this forum by other means, or this forum would become a circus, I would say they do control this forum to a point, it's what they do best after all.

Does that also mean that anyone else who shares their view with the board, or agrees with the view of another person on the board, is guilty of propaganda too?

Or is it just the ones whom you don't agree with who are propagandising? (ie: Masons)

That's just not fair, dude.

I suspect that, if you were running the BBS, free speech under the ToS would have been sacrificed for petty prejudice a loooong time ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Does that also mean that anyone else who shares their view with the board, or agrees with the view of another person on the board, is guilty of propaganda too?

I didint say that, I was talking about the threads that were ment to promote freemasonary, you know, the ones closed down by the moderators, it's one thing to add a quote about something you like somewhere in a thread, and another thing is to open a thread specialy for that
if you would like to do those things you can do it in the below secrect forum, but since you only hang around here what can I say.

Or is it just the ones whom you don't agree with who are propagandising? (ie: Masons)

It's just as it is, you open threads totaly off the forum's subject, some of them were used in fact for recruitment, and it did work , some became masons on this forum because of those threads, I can search them if you really want me to prove a point, all I have to do is search for the closed threads.

That's just not fair, dude.

Yeah right.

I suspect that, if you were running the BBS, free speech under the ToS would have been sacrificed for petty prejudice a loooong time ago.

I'm not the one recruiting and making propaganda.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I agree. Actually there is a thread by ScepticOverlord about it.

The Secret Societies forum has evolved into a glad-handing social club of masons who are ostensible participating to defend the group in which they are members.

And from T&C

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ill say it once and Ill say it again. Any society that remains secret and always has been is only hiding in secret because of the things they must hide. The things they discuss and plan aren't things that the public would approve of. Therefore they must remain hidden. Any person who joins a group/occult without knowing every intention of that group/occult is indeed a fool.

We've all been told Masonry was bent only on contributing to the community! Hoghwash! Read on o innocent ones!

You dont see the Christian religion hiding everything in "secret" lol! Or asking you to take an initiation just so they can "trust" you lol!

[edit on 14-2-2007 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

I agree. Actually there is a thread by ScepticOverlord about it.

The Secret Societies forum has evolved into a glad-handing social club of masons who are ostensible participating to defend the group in which they are members.

Gladhandinggate was over a year ago now, and I believe I'm correct in saying that there have been no bannings for this reason since then. I think you will find the regular freemasons on this forum have taken a more pro-active approach to non-conspiratorial threads and either don't reply to them or point out the lack of conspiratorial content.

And from T&C

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

I'm not sure this ever happened. Certainly if there's an organized posting agreement between freemasons on this site they forgot to tell me about it.

I think there is also an intimidation factor going on here. When a number of posts are made diametrically in opposition to ones own belief one can sometimes feel a little overwhelmed and sublimated. I know I've felt this on occasion. The important thing to remember is the strength of your own conviction and argument - if you believe you have something contributive to say then say it. All the regular posters on the SS forum should never forget that we are all part of the ATS family and primarily we're here to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I agree with Budda. You masons are great at the "smoke screen affect." There's more to the organization then just handshakes, rituals, and secret passwords. I find it hard to believe that the only real thing to the Hiram Abiff ritual is to learn a new password. Like I said before it's a little childish to have secret handshakes and passwords. Yeah it was fun when we were 8 playing in the club/tree house. We are all adults get over it. And yes masonry runs the nation. Look at all the masons in high power around the world. Just because a few signed the constitution doesn't give masons the right to rule the people of America. Everything in masonry should be exposed. If not smash the pillars of knowledge and get rid of the cult that is freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mustang II
Seems to be a heck of a lot of abuse being directed at posters who criticize Freemasonry, including it appears the wholesale deletion of their posts and even banning of them.

Why is ATS allowing this to go on?

I am not a Mason, but I criticize anti-Masons,yes. First and foremost because most anti-Masons have never studied anything about Masonry other than what they get over the net. They have never read the writings of Pike,Hall, or Churchward.

Secondly, anti-Masons' theories are just that, theories. There is nothing to substantiate any of their claims.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah that's it speaker of lies. You got me and everyone else pegged. I hate to be the one to break this to you, but I have studied many pro masonic books. Yes many things come from the net but not all. But you go ahead and attack every anti as a copy and paste person. The many antis on here including myself see the truth well. It's all right for a mason to judge a new canidate and not give them a reason why they have been regected. Give me a break the masons are so damn judgemental in the first place hell some don't allow blacks. Most don't allow handicaps, blind people, and others. All these people masons deny God and Jesus will except no matter what. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I was hoping that for Valentines Day we can have some Love in here for just a couple of hours

Guess not

And the only posts that have been locked by the Mods in the SS sections was a bout Nascar- everything else has been fair game.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK, guys, let's be for real here, and take a look at what actually happens.

1. Anti-Mason signs up on the board, starts calling us liars, murderers, child molesters, aliens, and reptilians in very first post.

2. Masons read said post, and point out the obvious fact that such posts are nonsense.

3. Anti-Mason gets feelings hurt for being challenged, and claims he's being "suppressed" by "wolfpack".

Seen it a million times....

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Plus Ca Change

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Seen it a million times....

Well, there does seem to be a pattern.

Certainly, I think more scholarship and less finger-pointing would be welcome in this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join