It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 'myth' about Area 51...the security guards

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Have you driven past his ranch and up the mountain around 3 am with your lights off and driven into the desert? Maybe there is something I did that sets them off with this... i personally have no idea what specifically i did to instigate this response.

Just a thought, I would imagine driving around at 3 am with your lights off is more likely to provoke a more hostile response.

They know people come there to watch, theres no reason to act all suspicious and shady, it just gives them a reason to think you are up to no good.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If you ever encounter a base with Blackwater guards, you'll know you have found the mother lode. Area 51 ain't it, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
Norio you're the model government smoke screen.

My thoughts exactly...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Have you ever been there? I can tell by what you say you most likely hav not been there. I have and have witnessed the security guards. And I have had a security truck chase me. So maybe you need to witness the base yourself before you say this stuff

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
comments on the supposed photos of the guards at area 51 on the link posted they no longer exist because they were removed BY WHOM???? and WHY?? www.webshots.com

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
comments on the supposed photos of the guards at area 51 on the link posted they no longer exist because they were removed BY WHOM???? and WHY?? www.webshots.com

I couldn't view the pictures either. I will be going to Rachel and driving around Area 51 including to the border next week. I will let you know if I get tackled and have an M-16 shoved in my face! I don't expect to find anything I haven't already seen, and I know it will be a long boring drive, but I have always wanted to drive around the desert at night, so it sounds terrific to me. Best place to view the stars in this country I read.. Nothing boring about that. If anyone has any tips for me, I would really appreciate it. Besides, the obvious, "don't cross the border"

hiiii_something, I would really like to hear about your encounter, I don't know if I missed the rest somewhere, but did they actually talk to you? I can't imagine them letting you flee, if they really wanted to detain you.. I have heard they do get a kick out of scaring people!

Toodles

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
ok then go see what happens as you get even near the border at 3am on public land, regarding these "out of shape" old walmart greeters lol. You have no clue. Area 51 is no joke, and their machine guns ARE real and i have absolutely no doubt from my own experience that they will use them if necessary. What does the deployed military attack helicopter do... shoot silly string?

[edit on 10-2-2007 by hiii_98]

I made a pic for you..

Walmart Greeter

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why did they change the name of area 51?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
If you ever encounter a base with Blackwater guards, you'll know you have found the mother lode. Area 51 ain't it, IMHO.

Yup.

As a comment, I've worked at a government facility. The police carry submachine guns at checkpoints. I don't see what's so special about this fact. It ain't no plasma rifle or a nuclear hand grenade. It's just plain silly to go like "oh look, they have a SMG! They must be guarding UFOs, without doubt!"

By comparison, the real guards at Lawrence Livermore carry that nice piece of hardware:

So this leaves me pretty unimpressed with Area 51.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The image is not posting, but if it's a M134 Gatling, it's one bad weapon. Obviously at Livermore, they mean business.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I kind of agree with Hiii here. If someone were to get shot and/or killed, I don't think the base would announce it to the world. I think they'd just dispose of the problem.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join