It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese try mobile death vans...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
just a little info on what our friends are up to regarding capital punishment.

China is equipping its courts with mobile execution vans as it shifts away from the communist system's traditional bullet in the head, towards a more "civilised" use of lethal injection.

Read On

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

China is equipping its courts with mobile execution vans as it shifts away from the communist system's traditional bullet in the head, towards a more "civilised" use of lethal injection.

Read On

and people seem to hate america more...its a mad mad mad mad world i tell ya!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

Read On

oh thats lovely that is, #e! This is a messed up #ing world.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The article reports:

"Court officials say the lethal drug was devised by researchers at the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences to meet two criteria: that it causes no sharp pain or emotional upset for the prisoner and that it works within 30 to 60 seconds."

Isn't it nice of them to care about emotional upset for the person they're about to murder.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hmm think I read about these 11 months ago... Guess they are still in use...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We could sure learn a lesson from this. It is about time we fried some lawbreakers instead of letting them watch cable tv for 30 years of appeals. When we start terminating some of the scum that wanders our streets then maybe the lesser scum will notice and modify their behavior. CAPITAL PUNISHMENT...... BRING IT ON!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I remember reading about those a while back....
they'd be something you'd sure as hell want to avoid..

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Lethal Injuection, bullet in the head, electrocution,gassing, hanging whats the difference? they are all still in-humane, the death sentence shouldnt be in use anywhere, life inprision is suffice i reckon.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Even if I'm against the death sentence, I think that the buses are "less bad" than letting local authoritys handle the executions. Even if I'm just speculating, I think the risk that something to goes wrong will decrease.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Lethal Injuection, bullet in the head, electrocution,gassing, hanging whats the difference? they are all still in-humane, the death sentence shouldnt be in use anywhere, life inprision is suffice i reckon.
[Edited on 10-2-2004 by drunk]

Exactly. Given the number of miscarriages of justice we have experienced in the UK, I can just see what would happen if the death penalty was brought back. Feck that. Stick them in a dungeon for the rest of their lives, and if, by some chance, a miscarriage of justice is discovered, they can be released. When someone is killed, miscarriage of justice or not, they can't be brought back.

top topics

join