It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush to take NWO reins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I've believed for quite a while now that the entire Bush family plays some significant role in the New World Order. Not only as bit players, as are some individuals, or merely catalysts for the ongoing conquest, but as major participants and beneficiaries of the NWO movement. There has never before been such a powerful and "connected" family voted to rule in the USA.
I personally think that there IS something of extreme value to the Bush family and the NWO in Iraq. However I'm not exactly sure what this item is. It could be anything from a downed extra-terrestrial craft to teleportation technology. I just have a very strong feeling that the Bush clan wants to get their hands on it.
This could explain why when George Sr. had ol' Saddam holed up underground, he didn't go in for the kill. He still needed a reason to be in Iraq. This could also explain George Jr.'s interest in Iraq and subsequent WMD folly. My guess is that they still haven't found what they're looking for, but feel they're getting closer.
I wonder if George Jr. runs out of time, will we see Brother Jeb advance to the forefront to take over the reins of the NWO and fulfill the Bush legacy?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Jeb Bush to become the next Pope? I doubt it.

I've believed for quite a while now that the entire Bush family plays some significant role in the New World Order.

Both Bush's were puppets of the christian church.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You might look in Jeremiah 50 and 51 if you want to find out why we are in Iraq.

AND................there are no aliens.

join