It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange circle of light

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
it moved to quick even if i did see it again it would be gone before i got the camera out, even then i wouldn't know how to post it

someone pleeease tell me how to post pics

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
you asked about ufomaps earlier, well here is the link

www.ufomaps.com...

its an add-on for google earth. Might help you see a pattern of local ufo related activity in your area.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For the meantime you could use photobucket.com. Post them there and provide the link here.

Troy

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
you asked about ufomaps earlier, well here is the link

www.ufomaps.com...

its an add-on for google earth. Might help you see a pattern of local ufo related activity in your area.

i looked at it there aren't even any ufo sightings in Australia!

PS. is there any way to find certain things for example my circle

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

this is kinda what it looked like

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
thanks for helping me find out how to post everyone!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Glad to see that you are able to post pictures now Roswell. One picture is worth more than a thousand words. Tell me, the orb that you saw, did it retain a sharp form or was it wispy?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Tell me, the orb that you saw, did it retain a sharp form or was it wispy?

I'm not sure what you mean by that

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

By wispy I mean were the edges of the light like plumes of smoke which sort of change their shape lazily? Or was the orb like a soap bubble which has a clear edge to it?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

By wispy I mean were the edges of the light like plumes of smoke which sort of change their shape lazily? Or was the orb like a soap bubble which has a clear edge to it?

uh..... wispy.i think

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Orbs seem to have rather clearly defined edges, where as wispy edges to a floating sphere such as you saw may indicate that it was some drifting mist or puff of smoke. I'm not say that is what it was because it may also have been some other form of paranormal phenomenon. It was probably difficult for you to clearly see the edges because you said earlier that it was very faint.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Orbs seem to have rather clearly defined edges, where as wispy edges to a floating sphere such as you saw may indicate that it was some drifting mist or puff of smoke. I'm not say that is what it was because it may also have been some other form of paranormal phenomenon. It was probably difficult for you to clearly see the edges because you said earlier that it was very faint.

it wasn't smoke because it doesn't drift that close to the ground as far as i know
and it wasn't mist because it was in a ball and moved very quick.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
For the meantime you could use photobucket.com. Post them there and provide the link here.

Troy

thanks for that it really helped, and i hope this pic helps some people get an idea of what i saw

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ok just some more pics,

this one isn't so much the main picture just the bottom right hand corner i tried editing it but it just went all fuzzy:

and this:

edit: spelling

[edit on 2-3-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
hi,

i think i may have seen it again, only this time it was in my bedroom it was about the size of a tennis ball this time but all of the other descriptions still apply to this.

oh that happened on Monday the 16th 2007.

MUMMY!!!

Roswell.

(edit: date)

[edit on 15-4-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey, Roswell1, in response to your u2u, here's a mock up photo of the shadowy visitor that I saw in our family kitchen when I was 5 years old.

As I described it before, this thing was about 5 feet tall (quite tall from a kid's perspective), and was a dark, blurry shadow that persisted even when the kitchen was brightly illuminated. Looking straight at this thing, I couldn't focus nor discern any details at all, although I could see other items in the kitchen with clarity. It was almost as if that area in the center of the kitchen was off limits to my vision.

When I tried not to focus on it, but using my peripheral vision, I could indeed make out features of the figure seemingly cloaked in this shadow.

Again, this is just a mock-up photo to assist in describing what I thought I saw several decades ago.

Still pretty horrifying. Not exactly what you expect to catch snooping around your kitchen at 2 in the morning.

Now, remember, I was just a 5-year-old kid at the time and had no exposure to UFO lore — so I remember thinking that what I saw looked like an oversized chicken embryo. It was big-headed, big-eyed, hairless, had pallid skin, and a relatively small body. To a little kid who had never heard of Greys, yes, it looked like some kind of enormous embryo. Even so, for years afterwards, I was sure that what I'd seen was a ghost.

It wasn't until much later in my life, when I took an interest in UFOs and UFO lore that I realized I hadn't seen a ghost at all, but that it was a sneaky little Grey!

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
hi,

sorry but it doesnt look like my sighting, mine was white/gray
anyway it could still have been a form of life.

thanks,

Roswell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join