It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

strange circle of light

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
can any one tell me how to post pics coz i found a picture of something similar to what i saw




posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'll give you a friendly "bump."

Troy



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I'll give you a friendly "bump."

Troy


what the $*%&!#@ is that supposed to mean



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A bump just means that a someone posts on your thread so that it returns to the top of the list of threads. That way it doesn't disappear off the bottom of the list.

Perhaps what you saw was a reflection of some sort. This could easily happen on a very sunny day.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
A bump just means that a someone posts on your thread so that it returns to the top of the list of threads. That way it doesn't disappear off the bottom of the list.

Perhaps what you saw was a reflection of some sort. This could easily happen on a very sunny day.


oh yeah it was at night sorry i forgot that



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
A bump just means that a someone posts on your thread so that it returns to the top of the list of threads. That way it doesn't disappear off the bottom of the list.

Perhaps what you saw was a reflection of some sort. This could easily happen on a very sunny day.


oh and as i said earlier it was just there not on a fence or anything just there


[edit on 15-2-2007 by roswell1]



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
any body else got any ideas



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
if your clueless on this why not give me your oppinion on the burmuda triangle

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry about my spelling



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can someone help Roswell1 figure out how put up some pictures?

Troy



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
yeah what he said



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Did it look anything like this?



These are orbs. They have been video taped forming crop circles. Maybe you should check to see if there are any unusual areas of swirled grass or other vegetation around your place?

By the way if you wish to post pictures in your thread just put the url of the picture between. Sorry I can't post the symbols without the picture function becoming activated.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by SkyWay]

[edit on 15-2-2007 by SkyWay]



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Roswell1, is it possible that you were simply exhausted and dizzy from jumping on that trampoline with your brother? Are you an adult? My
son (age 11) jumps with his brother and they both become disoriented.
Just a thought... -CWM

[edit on 15-2-2007 by carewemust]

[edit on 15-2-2007 by carewemust]

[edit on 15-2-2007 by carewemust]



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Roswell1
Check out the following link for information on posting images

tips for posting



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Roswell1, is it possible that you were simply exhausted and dizzy from jumping on that trampoline with your brother? Are you an adult? My
son (age 11) jumps with his brother and they both become disoriented.
Just a thought... -CWM


im 12 years old but we were sortof just sitting there talking when i saw it



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Did it look anything like this?



These are orbs. They have been video taped forming crop circles. Maybe you should check to see if there are any unusual areas of swirled grass or other vegetation around your place?

By the way if you wish to post pictures in your thread just put the url of the picture between. Sorry I can't post the symbols without the picture function becoming activated.


yeah it did look a bit like that and i must check if there are any swirled patches of grass but if there were their probably gone because of the cows walking on them.



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Uh oh! If there are cows around there may not be enough grass to form a crop circle. Cows get big by eating grass all day long.



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Roswell1
Check out the following link for information on posting images

tips for posting


thanks for trying but it didn't really help



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here's a picture of a simple crop circle



many crop circles are much more complicated but most of those happen mainly in Britain.

Sorry that the link didn't provide you with the information you need.



posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Here's a picture of a simple crop circle



many crop circles are much more complicated but most of those happen mainly in Britain.

Sorry that the link didn't provide you with the information you need.


our grass isn't long enough to make a crop circle in because of the drought Australia is currently in



posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The light you saw may return. It may be a good idea to keep a camera handy when you are outside in case you spot the orb again so that you can take a picure of it.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join