It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in Mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've been lurking for quite a bit on this board and have never seen this clip referenced specifically. I'd like to get your opinions. I don't know how someone could take something as rudimentary as a home video and do a stop motion. It looks pretty real to me...

www.itsux.org...

Your take?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
In a few hours I think I could make a video just like that one with my video camera, studio software and my computer,not difficult at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Fake or not

That sared the living be-jesus out of me
i was so freaked out I had to turn the light on in this room and i cant stop looking over my shoulder lol

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
it would be better knowing what the narration says ,

but my hunch is fake , reasons :

the camera appears hand held , but there is no reflex jerk @ any point

also the origional audio can be heard [ the childs voice , a second female off camera , and the click of the hairbrish being placed on the dresser ] can all be heard

but no one reacts in the slightest to the " paranormal " event

the japanese are noted for stoicism and reserve - but to witness that 1st hand with no reaction is beyond " reserved "

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Agreed would be interesting to know what the narrator is saying,to me it is fake,i am certainly no expert on anything to do with trick photography/video but all just collapsed as soon as the girl turned her face towards the mirror,it was like nowadays scary movies,worked plot out before the end.

But thanks for this one it is always interesting to see vids like these

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i have no idea what i just watched....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I would lean towards fake. Its japan, they can do this sort of thing just as well if not better than we can, manipulating videos and computer animation.

They also release a lot of these paranormal clips on shows in Japan, and most of them have been debunked, like the big 'ol UFO.
But I don't really know enough to say what this is for sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
well ,learning how to make special effects in movies,photos etc. is currently one of my favorite hobbies and i like to watch other videos that have used computer enhancement .Here is a neat music video done by the Chemical brothers that I found fascinating,The actors look like they are singing but in the real movie they were not.faces and mouths computer manipulated....check it out....

www.youtube.com...

(This is also how that ghost mirror video was most likely made too)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Does anyone here know the language that the person is speakin? I can't tell if it's Chinese or Japanese or Cantonese or etc... I'd love to get a good translation.

Granted it could just be fodder for the announcer, but maybe it could lend some information about the video.

I'd love to get a rough translation.

top topics

join