It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle of the Sun Caught on Camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I was surfing around and came across a Video purporting to show the miracle of the sun in Medjugorje on March 31st, 1994.

They say the sun is dancing all over the sky but all I see is fading in and out fairly quickly.
I am not very knowledgeable on video cameras, could this effect be caused by the camera trying to adjust to the sun?

VIDEO LINK

From THIS SITE.

Also, what is that voice in the background? Loudspeaker? Angel of God? I dont think it's speaking english (than again the whole planet doesn't speak english).

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The sun is behind a tree so that's simply the tree branches moving in the wind and she has the camera Zoomed in which will make the flashing effect appear stronger.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
The sun is behind a tree so that's simply the tree branches moving in the wind and she has the camera Zoomed in which will make the flashing effect appear stronger.

ermmm I dont see how tree branches could cause that effect, because the sun is in perfect view and appears to get thin, then round, and thin again.

Anyway, what you are hearing on the loud speakers is probably latin.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think that this is pretty stupid, and probably just caused by the bad quality of the cam. The sound of the children laughing indicates that they don't really care, or maybe they are just playing a game. They don't see the flashing of the light. The sun also just started, kind of, jiggling when the camera moved, so it most likely is just the camera... My thoughts...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I thought it was rather stimulating, but it didn't seem too real to me. The effect was more like if something was moving on the sides of the camera lens. Like hands clapping around the image.

I did think the Lady praying and such seemed sincere, and the children laughing and playing was in context of the unexpected situation.

It almost seemed like they were recepients of something asked for and given like a sign for something and she/they were thanking "Jesus and Mary"

Anyway...........................

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The sun doesn't move - all that happens is that there's a variation in intensity probably due, as already suggested, to movement of branches (the sun is clearly behind a tree) and the fact that the video camera seems to be on zoom (or it could be caused by just adjusting the focus).

You have thought people could come up with more convincing hoaxes with modern technology these days .....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
lol what are people thinking, if you freeze the vid just right you can make out the outlines of the left and right palms being opened and closed around the camera lens.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I thought this sounded familiar. This thread discusses the Miracle of the Sun and touches on other miracles witnessed by many, MANY, people, including at least one person who posts regularly on this very board www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always intended to go through that thread again and learn for online, thanks for reminding me Tiloke

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think that it's a simple fan like device infront of the lens. At the 54 second mark you can see it clearly pass the lense slow enough to notice. The effect is the camera ajusting to the light.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Id also go with the fan theory,i did pick up movement but stilled it and it was 2 people walking infront camera at that time.well as i see it,but then i am no expert on such things.

Cheers for the video,always interesting ,well to me

new topics

top topics

join