It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you and what do you want???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You have voted anxietydisorder for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Nicely put.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think they are our older brothers...
They have a duty to watch over our wellbeing in the sense that they are not to let us kill the world and ourselves....
Perhaps within the host of races which will all come eventually there will be evil entities, but they will not be unopposed by these others.....they have hovered over the missle silos of both russia and the US in the past,their presence leaving the entire nest disarmed and useless till new guidance was installed in each one.
There is high spedd footage of a ufo knocking out one of our icbms in mid flight......
They must be affected adversly by nuclear explosions in some way...
Or else they are above our primitive atomics so far that we are an interesting study....but are not to be allowed to use our toys....maybe the Iran plan will bring them out in the open if nukes are used....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It's just time

The fruit is ripe.

We don't know why or what, but we Know................

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
It's All About Your Anus...

Their fascination with sphincters keeps them coming back to Earth.:shk:

Unha, there's an answer to consider...
Gosh Anxietydisorder are you quit certain on that tunnel?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Have any of you noticed all the new people are whats keeping this so lively as of late on ATS? Six people that joined in 2007 on this thread alone and its not even at 2.5 pages!

We seem to have large influx of Alien fans on ATS lately and its causing the hype and lots of activity in the active threads column.

There are things happening but its not because Xorgon from Orions belt is visiting us for our BLT's. We are shifting our awareness. There are powers that do not want us to discover who we are, they would much rather have us believe it is Xargon from the Orion System. Easier to control us that way!

Edit to add: Thats 6 out of 21, just like sales its a numbers game. We are taught the more that believe the more believable it becomes. Screw it. Hopefully the ascension will not be tharted by power hungry materialistc elites.

We shifted into the age of Aquarious and feel it. Every time the ages shift we have chaos. It happened in the time of Christ, Krishna and on and on. We are there again, but now the age of materialism is giving away to the age of spiritualism. Dont let the elite fool you, they dont want u to discover what some of us have discovered. We are the light.

We wont be fooled again! LOL

[edit on 10-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No no no
!!!

I was merely respodnding to what you said about tribes. I'm not saying we should teach ET's religion.
So stop being flabergasted

In any case, i want to know what they want- maybe we could telepathicaly talk and get to know once and for all. It doesnt seem they are willing, though.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As the Grey's say:

Humans are a stupid species but they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I truly believe that they had something to do with the existance of us humans and they are just keeping watch. There might be an agreement with the world leaders to keep this so.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
yeah we are probably 1 of their many projects and they are just checking on us otherwise what purpose would they have for checking on us frequently.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
yeah we are probably 1 of their many projects and they are just checking on us otherwise what purpose would they have for checking on us frequently.

They are not checking on us. They are a manifestation of our collective subconcience mind. We did not make them we manifest what the Sidhe look like as we always have. This is because on this plain they do not have form.

Have more faith in who you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

I think that if we're going to accept the idea that other life exists in the Universe, it may be time to give up our notions of God.

To what believe in Xorgon the great technological giant?

Of coure there is other life in the universe. They are not coming here in spaceships though.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I guuess if there's a bunch of UFOs in the sky, it's normal for humans to assume these just got there. But my natural question is "how long have they been here?"

Are we assuming they just showed up? If so, then yes I would imagine a bunch of confusion but what if that's the goal? Confusion and mind-games?

I am 100% certain UFOs were here before Jesus. I often wonder why someone would think otherwise. We have such linear ideas of travel and space that we can't think of them hanging around for a few thousand years.

We'd love to be so important as humans that UFOs will just land and say "Hello there skinbags! We want to meet you on equal terms and with good intentions!" Ha ha. It's funny.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Seems to me the newer Above Top Secret -- Members, are bringing in fresh thoughts and new pics and vids, God bless'm.

ATS, the place to be, the place to see !! Blogs over the Internet town consistently brings ATS people making points, cool

The three know the direction we're headed. Just look at all the seemingly abandoned UFO sites.

Kudos to Mr Gray, Springer and SkepticOverlord

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Many responders to the original question are quite good, and while detractors of the idea of off-earth species arriving in ships of amazing technological advancements can be expected, the interest continues about earth for several more reasons than given above.

Much has been revealed about the activity of off-earth species not available decades ago. In fact, some fairly recent information puts the kibosh on the idea that what we are seeing is random interest. It is anything but random interest in our sphere that is spurring the appearance of these visits.

Many of the things that could be told to the casual reader would automatically be doubted or scoffed at. However, to form a basis upon which to provide a few more reasons for visits to us, it should be known that our visitors are members voluntarily assigned under one fraternal organization. They have to agree to its rules of conduct and take an oath of service.

It can not yet be told how many alliances are involved, but there are several dozen at least. The oath acknowledges that when visiting planets at the stage of development earth has achieved, that no direct contact be allowed other than accidental or due to some emergency. One need only read the NASA protocols of sending or receiving a ship that lands on alien territory to know what the concerns are.

That said, let us turn to the reasons for all of this interest about our earth.

Reason 1:
Earth is cooling.
Earth is still cooling and is subject to geological changes extreme in nature. Such changes include pole shifts, ice formation and sudden meltings, tectonic plate disruptions and changes. And there are many more, all of which some in the alliances have volunteered to take surveys and provide remedies to populations directly affected if these changes pile up around the world.

Reason 2:
Population decimation.
It is inevitable that the world population will be reduced from about 1/3 to 2/3rds of its current numbers. Certain portions of the alliance fleet have been mobilized to deal with population decimation when it begins to occur.

Reason 3:
We are an experimental planet.
Every tenth inhabited planet in the universe is allowed relaxation of the normal life plasm patterns and experiements are allowed to learn how to reduce pain and improve healing, just to name a few. On our planet, the life experiments were conducted in the original germ plasm organized on the surface of the sphere to produce bodies that handled different neurological and cell changes apart from the usual designs. Our visitors are highly interested, because of our experimental status, in how the patterns have evolved since its implantation about one billion years ago.

Reason 4:
We are a rebellion sphere.
Our planet experienced a system-wide rebellion and has had to be reclaimed. Two hundred fifty thousand years ago, the leadership stationed on the planet took our planet into secession from the normal planetary administration that oversaw the development on earth. Thirty seven sister inhabited planets seceeded with us, and only in the last three decades has the situation been rectified. Visitors to our shores stream in to see what the reclamation is all about and how it will be allowed to continue. Great intellects may be found among those who visit and they write reports back to their own inhabited spheres where these writing attract great attention.

Reason 5:
Our earth is a shrine.
Earth is a spiritual shrine throughout the galaxy. Here on our humble sphere incarnated the creator of our local universe. Many visit to see the conditions and the culture that was attached to the bestowal made 2 millennia ago.

Reason 6:
Earth is about to experience a new incarnation.
All the local universe, comprising approximately of about 7,000,000 inhabited planets, knows of the plans for a Magisterial mission to be started sometime within the next few decades. Preparations are in high gear in the spiritual and this also leads to great acitivity in the material worlds from which these ships take origin.

Reason 7:
Earth is in an emergency.
Several times in our past, the reigns of the spiritual government have been taken over by those high in authority. Just recently, such reigns have been taken over by none other than the chief of Creators in our local universe in order to parse out those who prevent the planet from developing as a normal sphere. Consequently, there will actions seen here that will not happen anyuwhere else in the local universe, and many of the star ships carry anthropoligists, historians, and many within the disciplines of the sciences. Do not be too surprised to see a mutation in earth species toward what some are calling homospiritus.

Reason 8:
Earth is part of the great local system of planets numbering nearly 700 under one government. In our system of inhabited planets, 37 went into secession, and a number more, while loyal were so affected by the rebellion, that they also need remediation. Earth because of its status as a decimal planet, and as a bestowal planet, shall become the sphere others follow in their remediation. In other words, earth will be the pattern patient and all eyes turn toward us to see how we may be cured of the disease of our DNA that prevents remediation of so many of our problems.

I have provided, in the above, the main points known to me. I do not doubt there are many other points not known to me.

The pilots and passengers within these ships are our fellow humans of a different species. They evolved as we have evolved. They know the same God and serve him in the name of the fraternity of ascenders in a plan of survival after death. Most are of the philosophy that ascension begins on our own planet of nativity, and that being of advanced standing in ethics and science, they can help us obtain the necessary prerequisites that shall make our ascension easier.

The time is coming, not only for a new incarnation from the spiritual aspects of governance and justice, but also for us to be introduced formally to our neighbors and even those who travel ourside of our galaxy. Earth is a jewel of a planet, and it is beautiful by most any standard of planet that may be found across this vast star system of inhabited worlds. Do not fear a helping hand. Pray they may be granted clearance to our thought systems and to our world in the years of trouble that will be upon us soon enough.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yay BS sci-fi!!!

I love the above post!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Maybe they are interested in us as a food source. Whenever they want drive-thru they just drop by and order from the dollar menu. "I'll have cow's liver and 3 stomachs with hot sauce and for desert give me a sauteed human with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles -- to go."

[edit on 10-2-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join