It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do people get into worshiping satan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How do people just start worshipping satan does he come to people are do people come to him or are just born into it?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's my understanding that true Church of Satan, "satanists" do not in fact worship satan but rather man. I've read Levay's(sp?) Satanic Bible and that's what it was about; the worship of man.

Vas

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What is 'worship?'

Adore
Love

Put the object of your entire being upon a pedestal and then imagine being blinded by love and beauty

Who do you worship?
I worship my first and only love

To say worship Satan i have this image of a little household altar decorated with little red devil pitchfork kewpie dolls!

Of all the religions in the world, so far at least LaVey invented on based on truth instead of hero idols or lies.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Is satan what people in our government supposedly worship or do they worship another god or diety?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
pak88 you have a u2u.

Click here please:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
It's my understanding that true Church of Satan, "satanists" do not in fact worship satan but rather man. I've read Levay's(sp?) Satanic Bible and that's what it was about; the worship of man.

very correct
Levay didn't advocate the worship of anyone

actually, most of the tennants of satanism simply involve following the example of lucifer

that whole "it's better to rule in hell than serve in heaven" thing

oh, and one more thing

You have voted Vasilis Azoth for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

top topics

join