It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51- an intresting idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
im new to ATS, but there is something abut Area 51 that boggels me. I know, its kinda obvious that it would, but i want to throw this out there, and see if it is anything or not. And no, i dont have any websites ot give you, but this might be something, but it also might be nothing. I am half skeptic, half beliver. Which puts me on grounds that i could be disproven at any time.

Everyone links Area 51 to aliens....what if aliens arent in area 51? I say i know alot about this place, but that may be no more then the avergae person also. I remember i came across a document saying that Area 51 isnt saposed to be habited, that it is sapposed to be closed. Am i right on that? Obviously, there are people there. JANET, guards, and people driving in and out, this place is obviously habited. So this is government related, otherwise there would be arrests. But is it possible that there is a foreign government there? im not saying nothing is happening in Area 51, because there are obvious lights, sightings, and so fourth. I am just not convinced that there are aliens there. This is just my opinion, feel free to prove me wrong

Mod Edit: caps

[edit on 2/9/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
that is a really good point, however... the lights are simply just from different air craft and machines that the government(s) is/are trying out. I of course am probably wrong about this but another thing.. could anyone actually get to work there? or anything to get involved?? i was just always interested in this and was thinking about it, i believe that there is life somewhere else around but i don't believe that they would be causing harm or are actually like the aliens described by most people. please help me out and u can also disprove me, im just not 100% sure...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
yes, you can actualy work there. i myself, would love to know how to get a job application for that.....for a conversation piece. but to my knolwedge, JANET transports works from Las Vegas to area 51, back and forth. but i do remember, there was an atempt to follow most of these workers home, and when said area, just area, the door was slammed shut in their face. so i can only assume that if u work for Area 51, just like the CIA, you sign a confidentiality agreement. only i personaly think, this is punishable by death. again, could be wrong. i am actualy doing reserch on the CIA itself, but when i am done with that, ill post anything if it is intresting enough. but as for Area 51, this is a long shot, but there was 1, and only, 1 worker, who agreed to an interview. i am not makeing this up, and it was not Bob Lazar. he, is a prick. the government is probably aware of this clip, and it probably has been erased, but if you search hard enough, i bet you can find this clip. I am not lieing, this clip does exist, and he talks about the things that go on in there. he mentions something about a co-worker being dragged inot a room, an he never saw the co-worker again. so, to add with my Area 51 theory, not only is it very suspicous, and seceretive, but also very dangerous. But danger is half the fun. i strongly advise that everyone looks for the clip of the worker talking about Area 51. it was a few years ago when i saw this clip, but it was real, and no, he does not give his real name. Thats all i have to say for now.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by schwarzwald22

Everyone links Area 51 to aliens....what if aliens arent in area 51? I say i know alot about this place,
im not saying nothing is happening in Area 51, because there are obvious lights, sightings, and so fourth. I am just not convinced that there are aliens there. This is just my opinion, feel free to prove me wrong

[edit on 2/9/2007 by kinglizard]

I would like to think and hope that our hard-earned tax dollars are at work at locations such as Area 51.......and I think that they are.
Area 51 is as real as it can be.
This is what Area 51 is all about:
Applying for a real job at Area 51

This is reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
you imply Area 51 as a joke. I doubt you know exactly everything that goes on in there. Mainly because i doubt you know anything about what goes on in there. And 'our' tax dolleres? What makes you think, as i said originaly, that Area 51 is ran by the US government? It could be French, German, Russian, Chianese, Austrelian, the posibilites go on. Maybe Antartica owns it, and peguins are plotting against us. It could be possible. Here is another idea. Area 51 could be a storage facility. They could have Hitler's brain, a vile of the black plauge, what if Area 51 is used to reserch some of the worlds biggest events, and there is heavy security merely to keep the information safe. im convinced that the US government, uses it's tax money for the war in Iraq. Which is more improtant though? A war, or Area 51? I'd say a war is. But that is besides that point. If you know, for sure, Area 51 is a hoax, fine, then prove it, and make alot of money.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
when i went to the little aleeinn in rachael the owner told me that they typically have workers from area 51 eat there. What was interesting is that she told me some of these customers are from foreign countries. There is definatly a international exchange program at the base

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
see? maybe my thought isnt just a thought.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schwarzwald22
you imply Area 51 as a joke. I doubt you know exactly everything that...

Area 51 is not a joke. The joke comes when one associates Area 51 with aliens.
Area 51 is a real base and has nothing to do with aliens or whatever.
The conglomerate effort and sacrifice of hard-working and dedicated defense employees (some of whom have given their lives for the defense of this nation) are what makes Area 51 a vital, much-needed base for the U.S.A. They are one of the finest examples of American Patriots.
I urge you to study what Area 51 is all about and study its important history, and get back to reality.
In fact, the following website was created by former dedicated, Patriotic employees at Area 51. It tells you what Area 51 is all about:

Website created by Patriotic, former employees at Area 51

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i have never once said i think aliens are in area 51. in fact, me and you think alike, i am implying that yes it is government, no there are no aliens in there, but form there, we have diffrent ideas. the only aliens i belive in, are the ones from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Sweet transvestites that do the time warp. Also, stop saying im not in reality. reality is, american society is full of people who will belive anything. i am not one of them. people's lives are run by money, or sports, and sometimes even both. i only express my opinions on Area 51, and if you want me to belive anything you say, send me a link to a website that is not a .com. anyone, can post anything on the internet. including lies, and fake names, and fake information. give me something that is .org, or .edu, but i am skeptic about .gov, because well, government and Area 51, dont mix well in my opinion. im not saying your wrong, but i want proof about what you are saying, hard enough so that fi i pick it apart, word for word, i wont find anything wrong with it. i am only saying what i think, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I agree with you.. schwarzwald22, u have never said that area 51 deals specifically with aliens nor anything like that. Thanks for the help about the employees and work there. I am not 100% interested in working there but just curious enough to start paying attention. Speaking of employment, what do u do now, that is if you don't mind me asking.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i am studying to be a mass comunications major. work in radio, tv brodcasting, magazines and newspapers, so on.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
That seems like something very fun yet difficult to do. So you must know a lot about topics concerning area 51 and the government? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how many years have you done all of this?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
when it comes to mass media, i just started, but when it comes to my reserch of Area 51, the Philidelphia Experiament, JFK, Marlyin Monroe, Nixon has a few things intresting going on. But thoose are the most famous ones people know about. I also have looked inot a lot of other things, and your right, I do know alot of information about alot of things. So i wont be suprised if i see agents at my door one day, or if i hear a bullet go through my brain. One of my objectives in life, is to get told by a government, perferable US, to shut up, or stop. As a result, I found alot of things. And if I am asked about something I have never heard of, more then likely ill look inot that. My plan, once I am told ot shut up, is to gather all the information I have, and print it in a report. From the looks of it, this is going to be alot of paper.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Area 51 is a US government testing facility. In my time in the AF, I knew at least 15 people who worked there, either past or present. When I was getting out of the AF I actually applied for a job with JT3, the company that handles security at the site. They didn't have any openings, but you don't even have to be a govt. employee to work there. They also employ a lot of contractors to do everything from construction to taking out the garbage. I work for a defense contractor now, and although I have yet to personally meet any of them, I know my company has employees who work there. Plenty of cleared contractors participate in unacknowledged SAPs (Special Access Programs), and Area 51 is a place where those programs are afforded a level of security that is not feasible in most other locations.

I'm not claiming to be an expert since I never physically worked there, but from everything I have ever heard, it is far more mundane than what most people envision. I have been involved in many, many other highly classified projects and I can personally attest that unless you are a mathematician or engineer, the details of such programs are usually horribly boring. The end result may be some miraculous new design, but you wouldn't know it from the day-to-day work taking place.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think you are probable right! I personally have never believed that Groom Lake has any ET's/Aliens in it. Why would it? Groom Lake is a research and testing facility. You don't see a bunch of Grays at Edwards AFB. do you?

Tim

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
when i went to the little aleeinn in rachael the owner told me that they typically have workers from area 51 eat there. What was interesting is that she told me some of these customers are from foreign countries. There is definatly a international exchange program at the base

That would account for Janet marked or unmarked aircraft appearing in various locations around the globe. I believe a thread a year or so ago contained sightings of Janets in the UK. I believe area 51 because of its high media visibility factor is primarily a hub these days. Workers come in to 51 then from there are transported to which ever operation they work for via auto,other flights,underground passages,etc.. It seems to exhibit a lot of the traits a terminal would. And if you ever looked at images of the whole 200 mile or so circumfrance with area51 in the center you see literally tons of high valued operations seperated from each other(google earth,Nasa World Wind viewers). Also I believe the goverment is keen these days too using more underground/clandestine facilities for obvious reasons.
I find it hard to explain otherwise why such a huge area is deemed private Govt property and such lethal enforcements of security are taken. Ive never seen such a huge network of advanced security systems integrated so well and so much of everything as in the Area 51 surrounding area's.
Maybe this is where our black government has its base of operations. Who knows but the fact that there is so much new and such invested in every aspect shows that something's big and hush go on daily. It must take hundreds of billions just to maintain and operate the Area 51 and outlying facilities each year. And if you notice there is always new and top of the line construction popping up constantly.
All this for some advanced aircraft research? Hmm.. Talk about Overkill.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The word of the day is 'obfuscation'. It's what every politician, lawyer, government employ, career military, preacher, president, etc... must know and do well or they don't make it far.

I think there probably are aliens there. I think there have been aliens there in the past. Now to un-obfuscate my response; I mean the same things as the above posts. Every time I hear the word alien I DO think of foreigners, even if the person talking to me is thinking about little green men.

What does Bush care if he says terrorists and you think of BinLaden when he is really talking about his own interrogators? We need to TAKE CARE of them!

[edit on 23-2-2007 by angryScientist]

top topics

join