It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the advantages of worshipping satan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why do people worship him and how does he supposedly bless his followers?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well it's my understanding that satanists don't worship satan in the idea that the christian sees or thinks of satan.
The church of satan does not teach that satan is a being or that there is a hell or any thing like that. It's more like an instinct worship or self worship sort of thing. They preform rituals that are opposite of the churches rituals as more of an in your face sort of thing. Their rituals seem to be sexualy charged also, that ritual I seen a video of preformed in the CoS was one where they used a naked woman as the alter.

Satanism seems to be about filling your desires only taking care of numero uno first. They (those in the CoS) do not abuse or sacrifice animals to satan in fact they are taught not to harm animal it's part of their creed I believe. They do practice rituals openly with out fear or retrobution against those who bring harm to them.

This is my understaning of true satanists or what they believe any way. I on the other hand have never been a satanist nor do I plan to be.
You can always do a search on satanism or read about the CoS and it's teachings to see what they believe but if memory serves me correctly my explination should be pretty close. The founder of the CoS was known for his wild parties and it was at one of those parties that the idea came about for the CoS (trying to remember the documentary I seen) sort of interesting.

On the other hand you also have the want to be ppl the ones who seek attention. These are the type that kill animals for fun try to scare ppl with their mindless bable about things they know nothing about and are in general a pain in the rear to even the true satanists. These are of the group that need to seek mental attention.

My personal take though is that satanism is a rather selfish religion. It's a religion of man and of mans so called greatness. But what ever some one wants to do they will choose to do the best I could hope to do is help them be better at the same time becoming better myself.

Raist

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
alright thanks for informing me about this subject.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hello pak80, raist

What are the advantages of worshipping satan?

Why do people worship him and how does he supposedly bless his followers?

Good question it is thought to be through materialism, pleasure and anything that would get you to that state with the emphasis of yourself in mind and an encouragement of selfishness. Although information from the church conflict this somewhat.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
'Satan' is the sweetest being there is...if you would give the devil some sympathy there would be no laying waste of your souls.

That might sound far out but i am speaking the truth as i know it and experienced and to be totally frank i had no idea of the actual total concept of what i'm about to describe until a few days ago - i have been [collecting] the parts for years:

satan is your uncle or your aunt
satan is the gate keeper
into heaven
or out of hell

[picture the first scene in the Blues Brothers when Elmo shows up to get Jake when he is released from the joint]

just like that it is

if you 'sell' your soul to satan it is all a big joke - you don't own it anyway - he already does....but they put you through all this crazy metaphysical crash course and an insatiable curriculum of the spice of life....until you either go nuts or move up to the penthouse.

and you must be true
100% as you realize
as long as you are sincere
and tell the truth
if you were mislead it is ok
it will correct itself left alone

True to who?
Just one. 100% true to the best of your knowledge for the rest of your life...but just to one.
Then you get your vow of [get out of jail free] and you are the proud owner of your very own inborn soul! [trust me, the 'born in' part is NOT assumed as Standard - my body came without one - and of course i've got one now but you don't know what Dr Spock was like in bed!

Which one?

There is only ONE people - ONE is all you need

to split God into God and Satan you are divorcing your parents from each other
they don't get their frustrations out through sex and look at the events of the last week!

Hear O Is Real the LORD your God is ONE [echad]

LEAVE your PARENTS alone to their OWN recreation
get a sex life of your own

top topics

join