It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF Collaberation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Image Link

The guys in the darker suits are Polish SF units and the guys in the lighter suits are US SF, i'm pretty sure NAvy SEALS.

I guess they wanted to take a quick photo with Saddam b4 they overthrow him. lol

I wonder how many more pictures like this are out there? just goes to show that SF forces can have some fun on the job.

yes i know this thread is pointless, but i thought it was pretty cool to see SF forces working together

mod edit: edited link to correct page width
Please use this in the post creation window in future to cut down the length of your link, as long url's can alter the width of the page.
Or alternatively you can use: [url=www.urlhere.com]link name here[/url]
A good walkthrough to explain in more detail is ATTN :Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 10-2-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i'm just gonna keep posting some more links, so we can see if how much these guys look alike (uniform wise) or how different they are. I mean by country not by individual.

keep checking them out if you like, here's some more Polish SF:

Image Link

yes, these are some wickedly long links, i'm srry

Please use this in the post creation window in future to cut down the length of your link, as long url's can alter the width of the page.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Image Link

German SF with a pretty friggin sweet lokin gun with camo coloring

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Image Link

Russians having a little fun

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
those guys could be a great variety of US SF in those photos besides seals. The polish guys look the part.

I've see some photos from the origional gulf war a seal buddy of mine took and they do look similar to the guys in the photos (light colored camo)

SF guys have a great sense of humor. The photos I saw were pictures of them joking around taking stupid poses. Things like that.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Image Link

Image Link

www.tradepta.com...

our British friends' SF troops.....feel free to add pictures if you want to

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
those guys could be a great variety of US SF in those photos besides seals. The polish guys look the part.

I've see some photos from the origional gulf war a seal buddy of mine took and they do look similar to the guys in the photos (light colored camo)

SF guys have a great sense of humor. The photos I saw were pictures of them joking around taking stupid poses. Things like that.

yeah i know, i've met a few SEALS b4 and they said the best part about working with Polish troops is that its never boring, they love to drink and party, their pretty dman funny, and they just love watching the Pole's chase after women constantly. lol

do you know of the guy who is the world's best basketball handler? apparently he's an ex Navy SEAL and i talked with him a bit and he said he's worked with Polish SF, Brits, Aussies and Russians. I can't quite remember his name but he came to my highschool and i talked to him after his little basketball skills show.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah the guy I know said that the pols were alright guys and actually took the training seriously. He said the Aussies were the most fun, and the SBS (british) were the second most fun to go drinking with. Most complained about how lousy and thin american beer is.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
yeah, my dad always has to order his liquors from Poland. He always complains that the vodka is too weak and the beer is too thin.

The beer he orders is almost as dark as coffee, and he orders this vodka called Polish Pure Vodka, which is definitely illegal to buy in the US. He gets his legally somehow, dunno how. Because the US postal service checks that stuff right? So if it weren't legal they'd stop it, correct?

as for the Polish taking their training seriously, that guy knows what he's talking about. In Poland, joining the military is an honor, because of all the legendary heroes of past wars. I plan on joining the Airforce here in the US and maybe being able to transfer to Poland. That is if i don't move back there before then and just join the Polish Airforce.

anyway, back on topic. If anyone wants to post pics of SF then go ahead, i personally like teh looks of them, kinda like modern day ninjas. Or you can tell stories you've heard. Its all good.
actually post images of any troops, i wanna see some differences. Plus i might not know about some of them.

[edit on 01/14/2007 by CrazyPolak]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
while were on the military subject, does anybody know if the Kosciuszko Squadron is still active today in Poland?

i can't seem to find anything about it besides WW2. if you find anything please U2U me the link. thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What about the 1st SFOD (Delta) any pics of them? lol. I loved the outfits and gear in the movie Black Hawk Down.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

All Posters Read This!
Please could members refrain from starting threads that are based around:
what is your favourite gun
who would win if the ??? and ??? went to war with each other
who has the best army/navy/airforce/secret service........
etc etc ...
This forum is for information about Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

*closing*

new topics

top topics

join