It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia triangular ufo in google earth ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'll say this. i would assume it would be a man made structure built on the ground. If you look there is a dirt road/path that intersects the closest corner. Meanwhile at the furthest corner it looks like the path was purposefully built around it. It is going straight, curves around then basically goes on the same trajectory it was before. Either that or an amazing cooincidence that a craft happened to be flying over in that position.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
OK! I'm not saying it's a UFO but.....am I the only one who saw that special a few years ago with the transparent ufo? It's like my post on that was invisable also!!!!! Just totally dismissed!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'll reload GE to take a look at it this weekend, but my first impression from the video is that it's a large antenna seen from overhead. I thought I saw in the video (wish he had just zoomed in and held still..sort of seasick from the panning) a definite long thin shadow from the structure in the center, which is what tower antennas look like from over head.

If that's it, the road leading up to the perimeter is also typical, as would be the guy structures in the corners which form the triangle.

Sometimes you see little buildings in the center where the transmitter shack is but not always. My initial vote is 'radio antenna tower'. There's a boat load of them in Australia, esp in the northwest, where We® have a lot of HF, LF and VLF antennae.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What is with you people!?! THIS is why I never spoke aloud or posted in any forums about this stuff, about my own experiences. You people are as dissmissive and ignorant as anyone else in the "skeptic" world. The only valid thoughts are the ones YOU come up with. Noone else has input because you select wich pic, video, theory or story you believe. Without real reason. You are sooo sure this pic or video is real and sooo sure anothe is invalid. Maybe half of you really fit that "ufo nut" description I am at times condidered. Regardless, I thought I found a place I could have a voice, guess I was wrong. Yes i've seen things, yes I have the want to talk about it. Apparently this isn't the forum for ME. Between the pranksters and selective hearing, I doubt half of you are truely what ATS had in mind for a place to have a voice.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wazzit32

Chill out a bit mate, just because nobody replied to your "invisible UFO" comment doesn't mean people didn't read it ( dismissed it myself ). If you have read ATS for a while you will know its a given that UFO's are not always seen in the Visible Light range so most people like myself don't see that comment as being ground breaking.

In laymans terms Invisible UFO's are talked about in length here and no that object is a terrestrial anomaly which will be shown in the coming days/weeks/months. I know a person who knows someone from Badgingarra and when I talk to him I will make the enquiries to have this triangle looked at from the ground if its in fact still there.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have a theory on those triangular shaped UFO`s.I believe that if the origin of these craft is out of this world,I believe it is a poor attempt to full humans into thinking these are just normal airplanes.

Look at the overall design and where the lights are placed the compare that to the average jumbo jet and you will see minor simlarities although not significant ones.I believe that the basic principal shape for many modern craft these days are of triangular shapes and these beings thought,hey if we design a craft similar they might not take notice.

Man if this is why these crafts are the way they are... I believe they made UFO`s more noticable than it was before.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think the theory that it is a lens flair is doubtful, I can't see how the sun would be shining up from the earth and it simply doesn't look like any lens flair I've ever seen. The object is also transparent so It is probably not a building. It would be interesting to use the middle mouse click function to get an isometric view to see if google earth shows any sort of height to the object.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninj1
can someone tell me what this is I found it in another forum.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by ninj1]

I'm sorry i'm not quite sure what i'm meant to be loking at there.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness

Originally posted by ninj1
can someone tell me what this is I found it in another forum.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by ninj1]

I'm sorry i'm not quite sure what i'm meant to be looking at there.

Forget that, yep that was clear. Looks like the second one that i saw bac in the late 70's i remember finding it hard to describe, because it resembled a tent/ lightbulb. I had two witnesses with me. The one i saw was pulsing and making a humming noise.Absolutely true!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Well, it does look like it's located on the ground. However, have you ever seen a black triangle UFO from a bird's eye view? How do you know what the topside of one is "supposed" to look like?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i cant see the video link is taken down. but if its the one i think... it is a radio antenna. is this the triangle ufo? look at it.. its a masive radio tower or phone tower. i've seen one of these out past bourke(oz). hasn't this already been in a thread or did i read this on utube.

tower.. and three cables holding it. one of those towers if u climbed it you would internally burn up from radiadtion.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sculder02

The link was taken down because if you notice this was posted SEPT. 9 2007 and I am pretty sure this has been discussed before on ATS by many. Still you might find someone who has it stashed away in thier system and they just might get it for you.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This UFO has been discussed and debated many times here at ATS.

Just a reminder - it helps to do a quick search on the ATS search tool (upper-right of your page) before posting on what you think may be a "new" topic.

For example, if you simply type in "Australia triangle UFO", you'll get a bunch of pages that have looked at this specific item in great detail.

Here's just one you may want to check out: Australia Triangle UFO.

You may wish to join the discussion there or append to an existing debate. Or, just do a little bit of ATS research to avoid beating the same dead horse all over again...

Good luck - and keep looking up.

[edit on 1/27/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
just input: 30°30'36.73"S 115°22'58.00"E into google maps

[edit on 2008/1/27 by MajesticTwelve]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join