It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia triangular ufo in google earth ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
can someone tell me what this is I found it in another forum.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by ninj1]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Interesting. Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say on this one.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is. It's intersting enough. Are there any Aussies who can explain that?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Considering that you can see the ground features through it, it's not a solid object. Probably a mesh tarp or canopy of some sort.

More of a UGO in my book

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Very impressive, but I'm wondering if there should be some kind of shadow being cast on the ground somewhere around it. I guess not though or it probably would have already been brought up.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That is a very good find. It almost looks like there are lights in each of the corners, but I am semi-skeptical as to what this is, given the Chinese UFO from goodle earth which turned out to be an opera house or something like that. Good find though

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
very intresting sight, a simple look at this location on foot will provide some ideas on to what this could be

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Why not give the coords, and let us see the spot, ourselves ?

Wondering,
Lex

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good find & very interesting looks like a structure on the ground so where in OZ is it

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
coordinants are located in the text below the video on Youtube

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ya good one indeed, In the other forum where I got the link we came to the conclusion that what ever it is is on the ground and that there is a shadow case to the SW and the shadow just clips the lighter coloured sand so it is on the ground.we also looked around the area and we found trees that case a shadow in the same direction. I still dont know what it is but damn when I first seen it I was like Hmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Nothing weird happening here, this location is just south of Badgingarra in my state here and its a mining/agriculture area. The triangle is actually not far from the Mine as you can see if you zoom around using google earth.

I suspect its possibly a fire break area were machinery was kept when not ripping out gravel, or it even possible its a fenced off reserve area as there are rare wild flowers in the region and it may have been fenced off as a conservation area.

No real UFO link but an interesting post as I did a little hunting around looking for landmarks inland and on the coast to get a bearing.

PS: These are not lights in the triangle if you look around the area you will see even brighter area's indicating a white coloured sand.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Two problems with this; one, the lights are supposed to be at the bottom; two, there doesn't seem to be any shadow, it looks like its on the ground.

Nice find though. Wonder what it is...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here's the cords: 30°30'36.73"S 115°22'58.00"E

Anyway, my take. From the top the lights almost look like flames shooting up from the ground. Could it be some kind of controlled slash and burn that is happening here. Maybe to clear away brush fires, or a brush fire itself that was contained? I'm not from Australia so I wouldn't know about these things. Good find though, really cool to see

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow. No idea what that is.

Sorry for the short post, but i'm stumped. Looking forward to see what explanations come forward.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It seems to me i've seen a special with a video of a large triangular object near the clouds and it was transparent. It kind of reminded me of Wonder Woman's invisable jet! Seriously, it was transparent but you could see it was there. Maybe what we're seeing is a transparent cloaked craft. Don't we have something close to cloaking ability too? that was announced last year or so? Of course, it could be the ground. I'm not able to decide myself but I didn't want this post to come and go without mentioning the transparent ufo theory.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Two problems with this; one, the lights are supposed to be at the bottom; two, there doesn't seem to be any shadow, it looks like its on the ground.

Nice find though. Wonder what it is...

Exactly.

The shadow is definite. And, anybody that has played with google earth enough, knows that stuff does have shadows.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
first thing i want to say is that it looks like it is burnt into the ground and i think those "lights" are actually fire i reckon its a crop circle.

and it is (Bottom) 116.7384metres by (left) 110.6424metres by (right) 100.2792metres

anyway when you press enter in Google earth it should come up at this angle. i found this by using the scale legend in the bottom corner of the screen, probably a bit off though.

PS. i live in Australia

[edit on 10-2-2007 by roswell1]

[edit on 10-2-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It does look like it is on the ground but it would have to be huge from my cursory viewing.. has anyone been able to ascertain dimensions yet?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
theres no way this is in the air. i don't know what else to say, but this definintely isnt a ufo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join