It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sez: "We have discovered a cure against AIDS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Iran claims AIDS research breakthrough
TEHRAN, Sep. 6 (UPI) -- Iran's Ministry of Health claimed to have made a medical breakthrough with a formula to control symptoms of AIDS.

The state-controlled IRNA news agency quoted an unidentified ministry employee as saying, "The research studies to find out a formula to cure AIDS was initiated during the tenure of two former health ministers and have led to useful results."

Former Minister of Health and Medical Education Dr. Mohammad Farhadi said the chemical and herbal treatment appeared effective on other immune disorders as well.

"The theory was to determine whether or not it is possible to boost the immunity system of the body. Some 60 projects were initiated to attain the result," Farhadi said in the IRNA report.

www.upi.com...

Tehran, Sept 5, IRNA-Iran's Minister of Health and Medical Education Kamran Baqeri Lankarani will unveil a breakthrough achieved by Iranian scientists to cure the deadly epidemic of AIDS later in the day.

According to Health Ministry officials, Iranian scientists have invented a formula to control symptoms of AIDS.

"The research studies to find out a formula to cure AIDS was initiated during the tenure of two former health ministers and have led to useful results," a health official said.

Former minister of health and medical education Mohammad Farhadi who served as executive director of the project for 'a formula for reinvigorating the immunity system of the body' told IRNA that the project led to the discovery of a formula to control symptoms of AIDS and some other virus-oriented infections.

www.payvand.com...

So... do you guys think this is for real?

I really dont... i would be surprised if this is true.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I honestly believe that there has been a cure. I think the government hasn't released this cure becuse of the Pharmaceutical lobbyists give money to the government. Also, the taxes on revenue in that sector are a huge income for the government.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is a discussion on that topic over here. Everyone seems to agree that, yes, it's a fake.

And I think the implication that pharmacy companies would hold back a cure to this disease is implying inhumanity that I wouldn't attribute to anyone so lightly without proof.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
There is a discussion on that topic over here. Everyone seems to agree that, yes, it's a fake.

And I think the implication that pharmacy companies would hold back a cure to this disease is implying inhumanity that I wouldn't attribute to anyone so lightly without proof.

you would not say this if an American with blond hair and blue eyes had said this...

it's simple racism....

i bet you would be the first to withhold a cure if you stood lose a vast fortune in palliatives...

top topics

join