It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wonder if Aliens Obsess over other Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You ever wonder if someone or something is out there thinking just like we do

Maybe the've barely left there planet like us, or take trips to there ninth planet all the time, but they have never run into other creatures.

Maybe they sit around talking about them, asking what if. Or when something unexplained happens, do they think of Aliens from other planet.

Do they obsess over what we would be like if they met us

What do you think

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Royal76

Good idea.

The advanced races all travel to their neighboring worlds. They know each other, share information and work together. They network over great distances to limit immense unnecessary travel.

There are only a relative few other worlds as primitive as we are, either oblivious or just discovering other life.

I think we should get in on it already.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm sure the advanced races do talk or at least know of the other advanced races.

But what I'm asking is, do you think it is possible that another species,(could be the same species) might be one another planet. Contiplating the existance of us

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
yep, if they are like us, and there minds see reality like our 3d universe, i am sure they too look up at the stars and wonder.

most intelligent beings must follow a line of evolution after they become intelligent.

theres bound to be other civilizations where they to don't tell there population anything about other plantes life forms. they to are asking for disclousure due to seeing ufos etc... there must be other planets like ours, at our time in evolution. they will all have leaders, and leaders only stay leaders because they have info kept from everyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If the speculation that life began on earth about 4 billion years ago and the age of the universe is about 14 billion years, that gives a 10 billion year head start for possible intelligent life. I personally believe the universe is too chaotic for life to progress without huge technological setbacks caused by catastrophic world wide disasters. We, or any other civilization must migrate our techology to another habitable planet with sufficient people to maintain the technology between these disasters or we are doomed to our everlasting cycles of what we call nature.

top topics

join