It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Testament Gods

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I seem to have a problem in getting responses to most of the things I post. Would it be better if I just created a topic with the Psalm 82 post?

[edit on 12/2/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
There were giants.

s8int.com...

www.sydhav.no...

I can give you alot more. They don't teach this because it validates the old testament.

You would not hear about this on the news it's too expensive to redecule science as alot of changes have to be made and awards taken away. But the news never reports fully on the finds that really can change historical understanding.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sorry been busy.

Look Hebrews worshiped multiple gods, ask any jewish historian.

Elohim (אֱלוֹהִים , אלהים) is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity. It is apparently related to the Hebrew word ēl, though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix. Elohim is the third word in the Hebrew text of Genesis and occurs frequently throughout the Hebrew Bible. Its exact significance is often disputed.

In some cases (e.g. Exodus 3:4, "... Elohim called unto him out of the midst of the bush ..."), it acts as a singular noun in Hebrew grammar (see next section), and is then generally understood to denote the single God of Israel. In other cases, Elohim acts as an ordinary plural of the word Eloah (אלוה), and refers to the polytheistic notion of multiple gods (for example, Exodus 20:3, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me.").

It is obvious with all the other scriptures I provided. Including 1 of 5,000 or so original translation mistakes comes into play at Soddom. When it says "Angels" it should read sons of god.

So the sons of god went unto Soddom.

Eloah (אלוה)one Elohim (plural)

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Elohim translated means "those who came from the sky" IT IS PLURAL. Its singular version is Eloha. Elohim does not mean god or represent the trinity of god. The word god is misleading because it is not in the Hebrew texts. When correctly translated El means god. Yahweh is the leader of Elohim which are a group of people or a race of some kind. I believe the people of the bible are physical people. Seeing all of the physical descriptions of the Elohim and Yahweh that are in the texts.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yahweh,

Yahweh, actually means a release. It is like holding a garden hose together and then letting it go. The release is a Yahweh.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join