It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, US sign homeland security pact?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've got to say that I'm absolutely shocked at some of the posts in this thread. If this Homeland Security Pact is so good for the U.S. why in the hell has the MSM completely buried this story? Obviously, the MSM is in complete blackout at this time. The only so-called news they are reporting is Anna Nicole fracking Smith and Britney Spears. I find it hard to believe that American citizens fully trust lifelong Israel spy, Michael Chertoff.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Originally posted by golddragnet
You say Israel didn't tell you they control USA, well they did, you just weren't listening when Ariel Sharon said it

You mean this quote by Sharon?

Folks should use the search feature once in a while, or at least verify their remarks before posting.

No, I mean this quote
Sharon turned toward Peres, saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."
It isn't necessary to post links to everything, too time consuming

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You should really have at least clicked my link before posting that, but since you didn't I'll save you the trouble.

IAP wrote: According [to] the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col [sic] Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and turn the US against us. At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying “...I want to tell you something clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel, we the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”

In other words, the same MAKE BELIEVE quote you're talking about.

Now, if you'll stop being ridiculous and read the rest of the link you'll understand why I called it a fraud. Ok?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Did you know that Scotland, was named after a Jewish Princess name Scota? She was married to the Celtish King of Ireland who named the country after her, when he conquered Scotland.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Did you know that, the Celts who conquered Ireland are believed to be the missing Jewish tribe of Dan, who disapeared from writen history for no known reason.

Did you know that the Celtish King of Ireland married a Jewish Princess by the name of Scota, she was sent to Ireland from Egypt after being taken in a victorious battle with Jews of the day.

The Celtish King went on to conquer what is now called Scotland, and named the country after his new wife, which his where the name Scotia originaly came from.

Did you know that, the Scotish King James the V1, later became King James the 1 of England, in efect he bacame the first King of Great Britain.

See the connection.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The scotish king must always be crowned on the stone of destiny, (Jacobs pillow - Stone of Scone) Which they carried with them all the way from the Middle East.

It was taken to London after James v1 (Stuart) became King of England, it has quite recently been returned to Scotland, since the dcevolution of Scotland.

members.aol.com...

Did you know that Zara Philps, Princess Annes daughter is named after the Jewish tribe of Zarah, and indeed there is a blood tie that can be traced. Check the link below., it makes fascinating reading.

asis.com...

Did you know that, it is believed that Jesus, and his Brother actually visited England, hence the words written by the poet Blake, Jerusalem which has almost become England’s National Anthem.

Poem lyrics of Jerusalem by William Blake.
And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?
Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire.
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

What an apropiate question Blake is asking.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Did you know that the Celts were so succsesful and widely spread around the world that it is said, that its almost impossible for any one not to have have a bit of Celtish blood in them which means wether we like it or not, we are all at least just a we bit Jewish. Shalome

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Did you know the Celts won 16 NBA titles too. And they are from Boston. Get it Boss Town. The Jewish religion controls basketball now too. What is next curling?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Mmmmmm, no answer was the reply.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I fail to see the "we're screwed" part of the story? We could all learn a thing or two from the Israelis about preventing terrorist attacks. They've had the monsters living there in their country for years.

My only guess is you are anti-Israel and therefore think this is a bad thing.

I would have to agree? And why exactly is this a problem? I mean Israel has a whole lot more experience in dealing with terror then we do? Why wouldnt we collaborate with them on this issue?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well thats a really inteligent reply that is, are you well known for such really inteligent replies?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Minger, are you replying with these one liners to try to keep your name on the lastest post list? It's starting to seem that way. Because the last two posts of yours had absolutely no information to share, and only served as an attempt to insult people. Seriously, you're annoying.

As for Isreal and the US joining their homeland defense, I'm not really suprised. They have had close ties for quite some time now, and I don't doubt the two will grow closer as time progresses.

Now, I'm not against the US re-affirming their alliances, they could really use stronger alliances after the mess with Iraq. However, I worry that this could just be a staging point for future conflicts in the middle-east. A home base away from home, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Those americans who didn't know that Israel has enormous control of the US government should watch this documentary. The author claims american jews whose first loyalty lies with Israel control USA.

Forward to 8th minute 40 seconds.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
why don't we give the jews Arizona and pull them out of the Middle East. At least then they will be welcomed to visit the holy sites, instead of appearing unwelcome.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Muslimnauts at least stay on their own land until WE decide to invade them to rape their resources, which has been going on just like it went on in Africa and in Central America before that.

But calling it "American" or "Jewish" is too simplistic. It is instead specific individuals within these groups that are the source of the problem. The typical pattern is that a "scapegoat" is used to let the others absolve their own guilt. This has been happening since before Jesus - who happened to be a Jew by the way.

You show your ignorance by making comments in obvious conflict with the facts.

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
I am sorry the OP of this story has an Antil-Israeli or Anti-American stance.

I am sorry you can't see that the islam-o-fanatic is the REAL enemy.

I am sorry you have to lash out saying :

we are all screwed

You truly need to educate yourself on the state of the world with muslim-nauts trying to kill my very way of life.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, Well, I can see where this is going....

April 04, 2007
Chertoff: 'Clean-Skin' Terrorists The Big Threat

Michael Chertoff tells the London Telegraph that the US and the West has to do more to protect themselves from "clean-skin" terrorists -- those born in the West who become disaffected enough to align themselves with radical jihadists. He also insists that the US has "every right" to toughen its visa policies, a move that has been unpopular in Europe:

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Michael Chertoff, who arrives in Britain tomorrow for talks with John Reid, the Home Secretary, said the US was determined to build extra defences against so-called "clean skin" terrorists from Europe.

"We need to build layers of protection, and I don't think we totally want to rely upon the fact that a foreign government is going to know that one of their citizens is suspicious and is going to be coming here," he said.

Mr Chertoff insisted that the US required additional information, including email addresses and credit card details, to vet European passengers and rejected "the idea that we're going to bargain with the European Union over who's going to come into the United States" under the visa waiver scheme.

"We have an absolute right to get this, in the same way that if someone wants to be a guest in my house I have a right to ask them who they are and get identification."

The July 7 tube and bus bombs nearly two years ago had shown that Britain had a problem with its Muslim immigrant population that America did not share, he argued.
source

Well, to be fair, Britain didn't know it had a problem with its Muslim immigrant population until the July 7 bombing either. Canada didn't know about its native Muslim problem until the capture of the Toronto cell. Some in the national-security apparatuses of both countries probably tried to track it, but the nations by and large did not recognize the threat until it appeared.

The same could happen in the United States. Muslims in the US have integrated better into society than in Britain, which insisted on the kind of multiculturalism that tends to Balkanize nations. Economically and socially, Muslims have made themselves Americans, with a few exceptions. It doesn't take many of those, however, to generate the kind of disaffection and hatred that can result in a devastating terrorist attack. The 9/11 plot succeeded with only 19 primary actors.

Does the phrase "clean skin" seem a little un-PC? "Clean" infers an opposite of "dirty", an inference that's likely to raise a few eyebrows in the non-white populations of both Europe and the US. That's not Chertoff's intent; later in the interview, he defines "clean skin" as "a person whose documents are completely legitimate, are not forged," but surely one can come up with a better term -- especially when trying to make a point about how egalitarian we need to be in our suspicions.

*Added source and "ex" tags*

[edit on 5-4-2007 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a clip which further highlights how USA is controlled by Israel

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
While this isnt a problem straight away, it could be used as blackmail.
But, thinking back to previous days, we were prepared to send Israel what ever they needed in a timely fashion to beat whom ever was threatening them anyways.

Why all of a sudden do we need it on paper, formal like?

Tell me, had Israel of gone the extra step in Lebanon recently, would you all be happy if we had of sent them what ever they needed to crush them?

Tell me, have we even seen or heard of that solider that was kidnapped? seems like Israel went awfully overboard about a solider, yet after almost a year we havent even heard anything more about him.

Effecitvley, GW. has stated he will not strike Iran.
Israel HAS stated they will do what ever is nessecary to STOP iran achieving nuclear status.
We have just signed a law, stating we will help aid and assist Israel in any time of need.

Basically, we wont hit Iran, but we will honour our agreements to Israel when they do.

Those of you saying we're screwed?

We've been screwed for over 6 years now, the day that criminal stole the election in Florida... everything happening today is a direct result of that fraudulent election.

We arent signing this law just for good standing and morale dignity, like I said Israel and the US pact has always been a concrete thing, that wasnt spoken about.

Why do we need it formal and public now

I class Zionists as dangerous as the Muslim terrorists,
Unfortunately we've allowed the zionists to take control of the government, while creating hundereds of thousands of extra 'muslim' terrorists in Iraq.

So I ask, what part about all the current events equates to us 'not being screwed' ??

<< 1  2   >>

join