It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge plug for Above Top Secret....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Last night I was watching "Tuesday Declassifed" they had the author of the book "Above Top Secret" on. So I'm curious, if a mod. knows if there has been an unusally amount of high traffic here today.

Also, the more I think about aliens and see footage of projectiles shooting out into space, the more I think that maybe some aliens want to help humanity and are blown out of the sky if they get to close. Could that explain some of these satellite weapons that use mirrors to shoot lasers.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I noticed the board was kinda busy today. I also saw that guy who wrote the book "Above Top Secret. Maybe they're connected. Maybe it's a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Yeah, I noticed the board was kinda busy today. I also saw that guy who wrote the book "Above Top Secret. Maybe they're connected. Maybe it's a conspiracy.

LOL
yeah, can you imagine...nobody would know because it would be ABOVE TOP SECRET.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitersety
LOL
yeah, can you imagine...nobody would know because it would be ABOVE TOP SECRET.

My point exactly!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think the author of the book's name is "Timothy Goode" who lives in Britain. I'm not sure when his book was published, or when this site was made, but I saw an interview with him on a "Sightings" video in 1995 about his book, and I'm almost positive that he doesn't have any connection to this site, since his book was published before the internet was really used at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I know that the author and this website are not connected. I think you're right about his name too, that name sounds familiar.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
~Yep. His name is Timothy Good the author of "Above Top Secret". Makes me wonder what the book is all bout.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think it might be about a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than, argue about what time of year dates grow in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The boiok is copyrighted 1988 and was written by Timothy Good. What fascinates me about the book is the foreward.

Written by the former Chief of Defense Staff, Lord Hill-Norton, G.C.B. Lord Hill-Norton was an Admiral of the Fleet for Great Britain... You DO NOT become an Admiral unless YOU are the BEST, PERIOD...

The book is a GREAT READ no matter your beleifs in or lack there-of Aliens and UFOs...

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I remember one of the blurbs from the interview when they were talking to him (about top secret porjects and discoveries) was:

"Because...........so little of the research is made known....to top ministers"

Of course, implying that even the president or prime minister of a country is in the dark about some of what goes on "behind the scenes". And I think that's what he means by his title 'Above Top Secret". Something so secret, even leaders don't know the half of it.

I'm definetly going to try and pick this book up sometime.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's just a coincidence that this website and that book have the same name...

new topics

top topics

join