It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA is dealing drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The year 1987 in Arkansas, two boys 16 and 17 years old commit suicide by laying on the train track ?? No way , after 17 months it was proven that they were killed before the train hit them, the medical examiner lied. It involves Clinton who was governor there. Apparently the boys saw a police or CIA drug traffic operation , and were killed
There is no war on drugs, they just try to make them more profitable for themselves
It just shows that someone rules America from the shadow, the politicians are just puppets.

video.google.com...

Mike Rupert is a cop who said in public that CIA deals drugs, now he's in Canada, someone tried to kill him

video.google.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by pai mei]

JSR

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i have heard of this.

i had a teacher in jr. college who claimed to be on an investigation team for the fbi who investigated this. sorry, i dont remember her name.

i cant say i even believed her.
but, i looked up the story, and sure enough it did happen.

she says bush sr. was running drugs into arkansas, with clitons permission, for the cia to sell on the streets to fund the many black projects. in return for the white house.

only he took his shot one term to early.

then, when bush jr was running in 2000, clinton was outspoken about bush jr. then bush sr. had made a remark about, "stop bad mouthing my boy, or ill tell the people what i really think of you". the clinton shut his mouth.

i wish i had links, sorry, i dont have the time.

but, i do believe this story.
who wants to bet hillary will be the next pres.?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thats some scary stuff and I really hope justice eventualy gets handed down and I also cant believe Clinton was a decent person now he is just a scumbag like the rest.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
While unfortunate, it's nothing new.

The CIA/FBI collaboration created the LA gang wars and invented the U.S. coc aine/crack trade to fund the war in Nicaragua.

www.streetgangs.com...

As Black groups became more socially conscience to racism and police brutality, the FBI and LAPD considered these groups as radical and a threat to the national security of the United States. By 1969 Bunchy Carter and John Huggins were murdered at Campbell Hall at UCLA, in a dispute with US members. Geogre and Ali Stiner along with Claude Hubert of US organization were arrested, convicted, and sent to San Quentin prison for their involvement. There are still many unanswered questions about why Carter and Higgins were killed, but some insist that Karenga's US gunmen where police inflitrators for the FBI, while others say that Carter and Huggins were armed and attacking an US associate when they were shot and killed. Whatever the case, this was a turning point in B lack Los Angeles identity as youths who were too young to participate in the movement with organizations like the Black Panther Party and US, began to form their own groups as COINTELPRO tactics and actions of the LAPD Criminal Conspiracy Section left ineffective any Black political organizations.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
www.gwu.edu...

An August, 1996, series in the San Jose Mercury News by reporter Gary Webb linked the origins of crack coc aine in California to the contras, a guerrilla force backed by the Reagan administration that attacked Nicaragua's Sandinista government during the 1980s. Webb's series, "The Dark Alliance," has been the subject of intense media debate, and has focused attention on a foreign policy drug scandal that leaves many questions unanswered.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As if something new & outrageous would inspire a small army of these so called "American people" to get off their ass and confront their own government.

The "Clinton Chronicles" are a hoot to watch too!

=]video.google.com... 435895140&q=%22clinton+chronicles%22&hl=en]Cliinton Chronicles [/url]

But what good does it do for a few more people to find out about some of the crimes a previous leader of this country committed?

You should spend more time focused on what the present administration and the FDA is allowing the world's biggest Drug/Science labratory (Monsanto/Dupont) to quietly inject into over 50% of the U.S. food and dairy supply.

Synthetic cow steroids go into your milk (POSILAC/(rBGH) and a nice dose of methanol & formaldehyde (aspartame) can be found in over 6000 of your consumable products.

Why is it a big deal that a former president was involved with the distribution of illegal drugs, when the people who have the authority to approve legal drugs in the U.S. right NOW, are controlled by the biggest drug dealers and murderers in the world?

Cherry farmers have been threatened by the FDA for advertising scientific facts about their 100% all natural fruits on the internet!

FDA Threats

Now you have to obtain the FDA's permission to advertise scientific research that an all natural food source, or state that any all natural chemicals found in 100% natural food sources, could , or may be beneficial to your health.

What would it take to cause an "awakening" where the people who are concerned about Clinton running some Cocaine with the CIA 20 years ago... to focus on the fact that the present U.S. Administration and the White House has now become the biggest CRACK HOUSE on the planet ! ?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
that 100% all natural APRICOT SEEDS are illegal in this U.S.A?

Wanna know why??

They contain certain chemicals that are known preventatives and recognized CURES for cancer. It's not really a big deal, or anything that I've found to inspire a rational discussion.

Apricot seeds cure cancer

Clinton was a saint compared to these blood sucking drug dealers. I mean, all he was doing was running a little Coke and getting his jimmy waxed in the oval office. At least we KNOW what was on his mind.

What is this president and this administration thinking by somehow "overlooking" the FDA's ability to methodically slaughter the American people?

I still can't find anybody willing to fight about this :

"Heavy users of aspartame-containing products consume as much as 250 mg of methanol daily or 32 times the EPA limit."

or the steroids they are drugging and murdering Americans with by spiking the MILK !

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Submersible2]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The CIAs involvement in the Drugs trade is very well documented and directly linked to MKUltra. Though it was deemed of limited use to the purposes of eliciting mind control it was found to be very useful in the control of the population (as well as a fabulous source of income). If you're addicted to drugs that becomes the primary motivation and you are less concerned with society as a whole or self-actualisation.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
MKUltra... haven't heard that one in a while.

I think it screws most people's heads up when they even start to consider the ramifications of their own beloved government getting away with a stunt like that... especially if you realize that we are all part of the same experiment the "godfathers" of the CIA started long before they were employed by the U.S.A.

Then again, what good would it do to prove today that "somebody" has been conducting a deadly experiment on humans for profit, from the first day this organization was created.

The only thing we still have the right to do is complain.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have heard some stuff about this. Think of it this way, It's a huge profit to fund all kinds of "wonderful" programs and projects. The drug laws are basically set up so law enforcement and the government can get a double win. They secretly traffic the drugs and then distribute them. They make their first cash in that way. Then once it gets distributed further down the line right to the civilian population they raid your house, take left over drugs into their possession, and finally take most of your personal non drug related possessions because they claim they were bought with drug money HA! So not only do they make the money from the first distribution but they then get some drugs back and take most of your possessions to sell for more money.

This is exactly why there will never be lax policies on drugs and it's uncertain if even medical marijuana will be legalized. That maybe because it is not as profitable as the harder drugs. But as long as criminal elements with in this government continue to heavily profit from these drugs they will remain illegal for maximum wealth earning. Maybe if they were caught in a Boston tea party like event red handed it would end. Then the whole country would see the war on drugs is not a task to end drug use, Its a war to control the drug trade. It's funny in a way that bush and clinton are both in this drug ring because they both spent more money then any other presidents for the war on drugs and both presidents saw sky rocketing arrest rates for just marijuana possession alone that are the highest recorded in American history.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You better believe it! Mena is just the tip of the iceberg. Lets not forget this thread

I lived in N.W. Arkansas most of my life, not far from mena, I remember my dad and his brothers cracking jokes about what Don Tyson hauled in his trucks besides chicken. I am referring to tyson's chicken if anyone knows the name. He was also good buddies with the walmart folks and JBhunt trucking. Certainly providing the means to haul alot of tonnage where it needs to go don't you think

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What happens with the drugs they find ? Do they destroy them on the spot or later ? I saw a movie about Columbian police which destroys drug labs on the spot, imediatly after they are found

[edit on 11-2-2007 by pai mei]

new topics

top topics

join