It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Cheers For Mr. Peter Jackson, The Last Living Hobbit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
with the conclusion of the greatest trilogy ever made (suck it george lucas) i just wanted to give props to Mr. Peter Jackson, the director of these magnificant films. I would not have it any other way. if they ever make a hobbit movie, jackson should direct it. he is a creative genius and im looking forward to seeing more works from him in the future.

Three cheeres for the last living hobbit Mr. Peter Jackson

Hip Hip Hurray!
Hip Hip Hurray!
Hip Hip Hurray!

well done sir!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
with the conclusion of the greatest trilogy ever made (suck it george lucas) i just wanted to give props to Mr. Peter Jackson, the director of these magnificant films.

Come on now, he didn't write these movies or come up with the idea. He just directed them.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
with the conclusion of the greatest trilogy ever made (suck it george lucas) i just wanted to give props to Mr. Peter Jackson, the director of these magnificant films.

Come on now, he didn't write these movies or come up with the idea. He just directed them.

he wrote the screenplay

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Big deal....

Lucas did it all baby....!!!

Big props to Jackson, for making 3 marvellous movies, but don't downplay Lucas. Lucas not only wrote and created Star Wars, but he totally redefined what movies were, and inspired an entire generation of kids, and adults.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What is this: Star Wars day? Any who, I fail to see what the big deal is with the LOTR movies. Half way through renting both of the first two I started staring at a mark on the wall and my girlfriend fell asleep. Golum was interesting, but the action sequences seemed lame and I just could not care about any of the characters. IMHO I will take the 'old' SW movies any day over those 3+ hours yawn fests.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I saw the first LOTR and was like wtfsuck.

So I never saw the 2nd one, 3rd one looked better.

I was disappointed by Episode I, Episode II was alright... but lacked.

The Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi 4evah!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
His next film is going to be Return of Kong...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Big deal....

Lucas did it all baby....!!!

Big props to Jackson, for making 3 marvellous movies, but don't downplay Lucas. Lucas not only wrote and created Star Wars, but he totally redefined what movies were, and inspired an entire generation of kids, and adults.

i liked star wars and all but they need to be...well....casted better. adn Lord of the rings just has so much more depth to it. and the same is now with LOTR jackson now has totally redefined what movies ARE and has inspired both generations in the aformentioned quote

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I saw the first LOTR and was like wtfsuck.

So I never saw the 2nd one, 3rd one looked better.

I was disappointed by Episode I, Episode II was alright... but lacked.

The Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi 4evah!

i was totall bummed out by episode 1. and that jar jar was not needed. episode 2 was ok...but nothing compared to LOTR.

top topics

join